• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] Postal (Auto mail opening, multiple attachments)

bit

Authorized
Note that cod only works for the first attachment. (as they're sent in separate mails due to vanilla limitations)

Right click on inventory items will add them to the attachments when in the send tab.
Also adds a right click shortcut for adding items to the trade window.

Source: https://github.com/shirsig/Postal

In case you're using gmail/ct_mailmod and are wondering how this is different: besides having a prettier send tab it has an a million times faster opening/sending implementation.

sN0H39Z.png

T44FFUS.png

whkGMWA.png

Hi, I've put it in the interface folder but nothing happens. Is this addon still valid?
Looks great.
Thank you

sure you've done a clean update? some files were deleted. also it works for dragging? can't see an issue in the code and it works for me. tried disabling other addons?

Did clean update, disabled all addons. No error message but still can't add things into mail with right click.

I think this was a feature of GMail that I've grown used to, don't really like dragging :(

Hm, it works for me both with all other addons running and with all disabled. No idea what the issue could be. Do you have time for testing on k2 alliance? It doesn't even have savedvariables so that couldn't be the problem.

Last edited:
Works for me on K2 Alliance, all disabled.
Found out the cause; lazypig somehow gives that error and stops it working (starts working after disabling lazypig "improved right click functionality" :/

Thanks for helping out!

Works for me on K2 Alliance, all disabled.
Found out the cause; lazypig somehow gives that error and stops it working (starts working after disabling lazypig "improved right click functionality" :/

Thanks for helping out!

thx for tracking this down, will stay on the previous release with "ACE" until this is fixed, i need my right click to populate trade windows fast as a mage, so much water, so much food!

well, it's trying to change the style of a button that doesn't exist anymore. best solution would be to just remove that part from the modui code. unfortunately it's no longer maintained afaik.

A possible enhancement to this great addon would be for it to remember the last person you mailed and have that already typed in the next time you opened the mailbox / sent mail

Great AddOn, but there seems to be some sort of conflict with AutoProfit. I posted the issue on GitHub. Does anyone else seem to be having this issue?

hello, help pls i get following error sometimes:

interface\addons\moduidark\dark.lua.352:attempt to index global `PostalButton1' (a nil value)

Last edited:
Hey. This is not really a postal issue. At some point the dev of modui added support for postal (meaning restyling some elements) and since postal has changed a lot since then some of the elements no longer exist (in this case the PostalButton1). I guess there won't be fixes for this as afaik modui has been unmaintained for ages. You could delete the code that references those elements from modui and would probably also have to add new elements if you want consistent styling (or simply switch to luna frames as I did) I'm not interested in picking up development of modui, sorry.

I haven't forgotten about the AutoProfit issue by the way. Working on refactoring and some minor changes for cdframes now and this will be next on my list. After that the change to the sorting in cleanup that someone requested.

Character names are now recorded as you log in and the autocomplete dropdown includes names of alts played within the last month in its suggestions. (you probably have to delete the savedvariables for the update)

Top Bottom