• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

[AddOn] Postal (Auto mail opening, multiple attachments)

Instead of autocomplete, I'm getting "...\Postal.lua:785 attempt to call a nil value".

postal related? yes.

in SavedVariables (account) it keeps all alts. In each character folder Postal.lua contains "Postal_To = nil", not sure if this intended behavior.

oh I see, there is last used name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be an awesome updated addon for mail's but i have major issue with it. Every time i buff that use reagents, drink water/eat or move items in bags the game stutters and it's only doing it with this addon: CT_mailmod and Gmail works fine. Tested this without any other addons aswell nor do i use any bag addon.

Are you playing on a very slow computer? It was barely noticeable for me to begin with and now not at all. I'll try to further optimize it when i have time but it's already a very small overhead.

Slow computer yeah, i7, 16gb ram, 770 and wow on SSD and script mem at max still stutters for me.
Not sure what else you need me to specify my comp, but it's average maybe little less now.

I don't know what this addon does, but it has something to do with inventory and no other addon makes my game stutter when i move items or use items, no other mail addon does atleast.

Last edited:
Yeah, the issue is with hooking into an inventory function to make items which are attached appear grayed out, in a way that's compatible with all bag addons.

Hey ! Thank you for this, but it seems to not working at all with move anything. That bothers me :(

Well, the send mail frame is black and I got those error messages when I try to left-click on items to put them in a mail :

Error: Interface\AddOns\Postal\Postal.lua:107: attempt to index field `MailFrame' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\Postal\Postal.lua:480: attempt to index global `PostalHorizontalBarLeft' (a nil value)
Error: Interface\AddOns\Postal\Postal.lua:520: attempt to index global `PostalMailButton' (a nil value)

I mean this happens when? when both addons are enabled? what version of that other addon?

yes when they're enabled. Move anything Uptated for patch 1.10 by Scorpia with Xanuri fix for MainMenubar (vJ.11100.0)

Everything working for me. Guess you should clear the savedvariables, maybe you did something weird with the mailframe in moveanything.

I just moved the frame a bit :/ I'll try thanks !

Sorry I've bothered you for nothing... I've just reset the MailBox location on MoveAnything and its working perfectly ! I should have think about that before asking you .. sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a weird issue. I wanted to send some small bags, I right click the bag, it shows up in Postal, then i click send, it sends my mail, takes the fee but it doesn't send the attachment :S

EDIT: Ah it was lazy pig with its right click functionality, fixed now

Last edited:
Top Bottom