• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

All Your Women Are Belong to Strongbad

Says Horo, the guy who flew way out of his way to just kill me while I was farming crystals. You are an awful person in real life. Still no answer yet from ISIS? You must really be terrible if they won't even take you.

I was about to farm some mss in ungoro when I saw you and decided to kill you. As well as your warrior friend. And your shaman friend, too. 1v3. Multiple times. Thank the GMs for deleting the evidence.

At least I got the knowledge that I'm better than you, so that's something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is where you guys go. Your skill in a game. Can't compete with anything I actually say or the harsh truth that yall are pieces of shit in real life. Again, keep proving my points. Its hilarious.

Please stop obsessing with us and masturbating over getting us blacklisted, like you somehow can.
You were a minor inconvenience then and an inside joke now, nothing more.

Now you will attack me personally because you have lost on the battlefield of truth.
You sure talk a lot of shit about a lot of people and guilds, and at the same time, once again, you're being incredibly hypocritical. You claim I have "lost on the battlefield of truth", *because* I am attacking you personally. Yet in the post before you attack several people on a personal level, calling them backpeddling scrubs, corrupt, power hungry and retarded. By your own reasoning you have now lost on the battlefield of truth, because you have attacked people personally. It's somewhat funny how convinced you probably are of your own deductive reasoning, while it's nothing more than some metaphorical nonsense that can be turned around on itself.

Here we have someone who gets assigned to tank the Cross-marked Molten Giant in MC, and while the raid and the other tank kill Skull, he still manages to lose aggro on Cross after the Skull has died. Yet you are calling other tanks scrubs? Not sure in what category that leaves you. With a tank like that it doesn't come as a surprise that you struggle with killing Broodlord.

Hate me because you ain't me. It drives me dumb ass.
I think it has driven you dumb enough already, so I'll leave you to it.

Last edited:
I live on anger. Thanks for feeding me. And @Smoog. Lol, we already killed Broodlord once. 3/8 BWL in less than 8 weeks. Anyone on this server besides your butt hurt guild that has lost so many good players due to your bad attitudes and corrupt leadership would say that's a huge accomplishment. A hiccup on a bad raid day happens. Please do your research. And all I did was speak truth, you still spread rumors. Keep giving me your hate lol. I don't know how many times I have to say that it drives me.

Last edited:
2 months to kill 3 bosses in BWL? Amazing job.

Also I'm not sure who all those people that left our guild are? "Please do your research". The only people we have ever lost are you (thankfully), and the group of 4 Americans who went to a guild that raided NA times rather than EU times. Every single person who has joined our guild has stayed with us (with the exception of people who are taking a break or have quit the game altogether, obviously, and a rogue who joined Agony because we couldn't offer him a raidspot at the time, but we are still friends).

So I'm not sure what reasoning you pulled out of your hat this time, but keep it up!

You guys are so tough. Group of people attacking one guy. Weak, weak, weak individuals you are. Like I said, you must live in some shit EU countries where you think you're tough in your little borg groups. Keep feeding me. Yum yum yum yum yum.

@Smoog, please act like I haven't spoken with those guys directly lol. If you think they left just because they didn't like raiding EU times and didn't relate to yall, believe me, they were just being nice. Get your head out of your ass. Your guild is hated. I will take all the hate for my guild. That's my job as GM. And sorry we aren't 30+ guys who have all played with each other on multiple servers carrying 5-10 guys every raid. Feel proud. You don't teach anyone anything and then call yourselves bad ass as you carry and treat new people like shit.

I built <FANATICS> from the ground up and as a guild, team, and community, we are strong. So keep trying everything you got to get us down. Like I said, your hate fuels me and it does the same for 99% of the guys in <FANATICS>.

Last edited:
It was always meant to be funny. Lowly people think they can jump on a bandwagon when they see an easy shot to take and do so. That's what you can always expect from people who are weak individuals and need others to feel strong and powerful.

Are you really going to talk shit about ONSLAUGHT as well? The guild that gave you guys tons of Onyxia Scales, just lolz. The ignorance keeps compounding.

I thought you were an honorable Warrior Strongbad, but looks like I was wrong, only the second half of your name tells the truth about you. You've completely lost my respect Sir, and if I'll ever have the chance I'll mind control you down into the abyss.

May the Shadow fill your heart with fear.

- Ramses

That fire is just burning your reputation, High Fleet Admiral. I thought that Grom purified the Orcs' blood from the demonic curse, but looks like your mind is still clouded by hate and anger. Thrall teaches the way of redemption, so honor your Warchief and save your soul before it's too late.

Such keyboard warriors on a bandwagon of hate. What pathetic and weak individuals you must be in real life. Its all good though, like I said, feed me your hate, let it coarse through you. All it does is drive me and <FANATICS>. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Top Bottom