• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

All Your Women Are Belong to Strongbad

"Mom look at me I've earned a name in the forum of a 12 year old game, are you proud yet mom?"

Just stop giving him attention...

Such keyboard warriors on a bandwagon of hate. What pathetic and weak individuals you must be in real life. Its all good though, like I said, feed me your hate, let it coarse through you. All it does is drive me and <FANATICS>. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Now on a more serious note, personally I'm not hating anyone, I have no reasons really. I'm simply disappointed since you used to make fun threads semi-RP thingies, kinda fun to read! I don't know what happened between you and Horo and I don't care, but insulting/trolling/whatever-you're-doing like you're doing in this thread (not just you, but since you're the thread opener then I'll refer to you) is just destructive for yourself.

Take it easy man! And unless your only purpose is to troll (in that case well... m'kay), then simply take a break from the forum and/or the game and come back when you have something useful/enjoyable to share, like your other threads.

Peace

Yeah, let me censor myself for some faceless person I don't even know. I'm American, I will be damned if I self censor myself. I don't care what the hell you think of me. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Baseless accusation from a no namer. More weak individuals jumping on a band wagon. Like I said, feed me your hate.

Yea so I was just on his teamspeak. He sounds like quite a psycho tbh, no wonder he acts like this here. I doubt he is trolling actually, just real bad human scum. (for those who were interested)

Edit: I suspect mad trump voter.

I got censored, typical fascist behavior when people complain about hearing the truth. And Maredason wouldn't even unmute his mic in TS3. Continue being a terribad keyboard warrior Maredason.

Automute from server doesn't let u unmute yourself, go ahead and flame some more, so u can get yourself banned again. :*

lol. btw how come all you do is sit on your mount strongbad? even in battlegrounds ??

Best part about Strongbad is his delusional alpha persona.

Keep up the good work, our very own frothing, mouth-breathing, Fedora-wearing neckbeardian.

<3

Top Bottom