• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

ARE YOU HYPED !?

LANtgMB.jpg

As a tester who spend 1 month testing/reporting bugs I'm really not looking into the server release. This is just my personal opinion. I think the server needs atleast 2 more weeks of bug fixing.

As a tester who spend 1 month testing/reporting bugs I'm really not looking into the server release. This is just my personal opinion. I think the server needs atleast 2 more weeks of bug fixing.

it's ready bro, it's now or never. no server will ever be completely free of bugs. kronos is better than nost, that's what matters. and bugs will keep getting fixed for a long time.

tumblr_lzm0rdFsZs1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Keep calm, ladies. High expectations means great dissapointments. Stay open, enjoy it as it is. And report all the bugs. At least I hope your hype will translate into quality of social interactions. :) See you there!

Bad experiences. Too many bad experiences with overhyped kids at launch... /emote looks at his Vietnam badge

I'm hyped as hell but I just hope the most pressing issues on the tracker is resolved before release. If not they will be used to drag this server through the dirt on other forums.

Not at all. I hate those Nos french fucks for bringing up their shit server and I hate that the Kronos team decided to rush the release.

it's ready bro, it's now or never. no server will ever be completely free of bugs. kronos is better than nost, that's what matters. and bugs will keep getting fixed for a long time.

There's a difference between "completely free of bugs" and 1500 bugs. FOUND bugs, who knows how many are not reported. How can you even tell "Kronos is better than Nos"? What's your criteria? As far as I can tell BOTH are FULL of bugs and should have not released... "Better" is not the word to use here, maybe something like "Kronos is not as bad as Nos is"...

God yes I'm hyped. To the posters that are reluctant about it launching with bugs, I encourage you to look at it in this light of things. Nostalrius launched in a rushed state with NO Open Beta. In fact, the whole mess IS an open beta, with the clause that players get to keep their character levels. Lol. The primary goal of a beta is to find and eliminate bugs that can be exploited for unfair gain and guess what? Those were not only found, but planned on and anticipated by a large number of players on Nost, and those players got to KEEP the fruits of their exploits.

Kronos gave us several weeks of open beta testing, and what they got in return was a rock solid chance to launch without that happening. That's cause for celebration if you ask me.

Yes i'm hyped but there is still bugs need to be resolved. We should be carefuly and not to much hyped. :)

I'm hyped as f*ck!

I don't care if there are bugs. I don't care if a few quests are bugged. I don't care if one boss in a dungeon is bugged. I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT!

I want to play. I want to start leveling to 60. I want to start building my character that I will play on for a far longer period than 2-3 weeks. I will bug report everything I happen to find on my journey.

gibe kornos pls

I'm fairly hyped, while trying to keep realistic expectations on the condition of the server.
The more i played the BETA the more i realized that it isn't a finished product.
Hopefully I will not regret passing up on "other servers" in favor of Kronos.
My biggest concern is actually not the number of bugs that are yet to be fixed or discovered, but in the quality of players.
By quality i mean friendly and mature, and not in the ability to play the game.
I'd rather be going through the content with people i like, but who doesn't preform perfectly, than a group that believe Autism is something you catch from mouse-clicking the abilities on your hotbar.

Last edited:
Hyped as f*ck! There are bugs for sure, but so had the original vanilla WoW! As long there aren't game changing bugs/exploits, it's all good for me. :tongue:

I'm fairly hyped, while trying to keep realistic expectations on the condition of the server.
The more i played the BETA the more i realized that it isn't a finished product.
Hopefully I will not regret passing up on "other servers" in favor of Kronos.
My biggest concern is actually not the number of bugs that are yet to be fixed or discovered, but in the quality of players.
By quality i mean friendly and mature, and not in the ability to play the game.
I'd rather be going through the content with people i like, but who doesn't preform perfectly, than a group that believe Autism is something you catch from mouse-clicking the abilities on your hotbar.

The bigger the server, the more toxic trolls there will be. Its always like this. Small communities are usually more tight and friendly towards others and new players. This is something i've experienced alot of times during all my years of online gaming, and its the same everywhere in every game tbh. Smaller communities tend to care for each other and behave because if they dont, they might end up having no one to group up with, while on big servers there is always another guild out there to join etc.

So far I think this community on Kronos is far better than "the other ones" out there, as far as vanilla server goes at least. There are going to be the occasional troll, like when I came online during beta someone started to whisper me I was a fag and just didnt stop until i put him on ignore, and I dont care too much about that, just ignore and move on. The real problem starts when the herd all get in on it and it becomes a permanent spamfest and it spreads to all corners of the game, the behavior becomes the norm and the game gets infected. On Nost I just had to close down the general chat because it was all just nonstop racism, gay bashing etc while it was impossible to ask a simple question, you got 10 troll answers like "your mom" instead of someone helping you with even the shortest of answers.

Anyway. Here's to hoping we will be awesome and that the worst stay on Nost. Although I am aware that trolls are planning on "invading" Kronos and spam our chat, but just ignore them and after the starting zones it will be better :)

Nope, I am not hyped that much becuase they are releasing unfinished and half-fixed project. They don't have a SINGLE instance that is 99% fixed (some instances are fixed in about 60% or 70%) or a SINGLE class that is 99% fixed, BGs are not totally fixed, again quests are not fixed, mechanics and pathfinding are bugging also... The only good side that I am hoping about is that Kronos will be less bugged compared to other vanilla private servers.

Nope, I am not hyped that much becuase they are releasing unfinished and half-fixed project. They don't have a SINGLE instance that is 99% fixed (some instances are fixed in about 60% or 70%) or a SINGLE class that is 99% fixed, BGs are not totally fixed, again quests are not fixed, mechanics and pathfinding are bugging also... The only good side that I am hoping about is that Kronos will be less bugged compared to other vanilla private servers.

I'm really curious as to where you have all this information about the state of the server from, that none of us who played the beta are aware of. ....And your join date..yeah..good troll m8, I r8 8/8

Of course :w00t:

I had given up gaming completely, waiting for the launch of Kronos.

The bigger the server, the more toxic trolls there will be. Its always like this. Small communities are usually more tight and friendly towards others and new players. This is something i've experienced alot of times during all my years of online gaming, and its the same everywhere in every game tbh. Smaller communities tend to care for each other and behave because if they dont, they might end up having no one to group up with, while on big servers there is always another guild out there to join etc.

So far I think this community on Kronos is far better than "the other ones" out there, as far as vanilla server goes at least. There are going to be the occasional troll, like when I came online during beta someone started to whisper me I was a fag and just didnt stop until i put him on ignore, and I dont care too much about that, just ignore and move on. The real problem starts when the herd all get in on it and it becomes a permanent spamfest and it spreads to all corners of the game, the behavior becomes the norm and the game gets infected. On Nost I just had to close down the general chat because it was all just nonstop racism, gay bashing etc while it was impossible to ask a simple question, you got 10 troll answers like "your mom" instead of someone helping you with even the shortest of answers.

Anyway. Here's to hoping we will be awesome and that the worst stay on Nost. Although I am aware that trolls are planning on "invading" Kronos and spam our chat, but just ignore them and after the starting zones it will be better :)

If nothing else, we'll have eachother to talk to. :innocent:

For Borislav:
[video=youtube;LOZuxwVk7TU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU[/video]

Last edited:
Top Bottom