• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

ARE YOU HYPED !?

I'm really Hyped too but is it me or Chero looks absent these days ?

:mellow:

I'm not that hyped, because I have low blood pressure. But I'm glad that Kronos is coming to us at last.

The F is wrong with you mate? Check the rest of my post and what im trying to say instead of hang up on ONE word. Im not native englishspeaking so perhaps I use the same word alot to describe a very bad behavior amongst people, while there probably could be different words for it to be more specific. But seriously, gtfo my back

Also, if you dont agree with something I have to say, come at me with words then, discuss it with arguments instead of lame hangups on me using a specific word! This is a discussion forum, if you cant discuss things properly, why are you here?

Last edited:
Also, if you dont agree with something I have to say, come at me with words then, discuss it with arguments instead of lame hangups on me using a specific word! This is a discussion forum, if you cant discuss things properly, why are you here?

I look forward to meeting mature players like yourself in-game!

x2
Playing on Nostalrius really opened my eyes for what really matters besides good scripts: the community. I'd rather play together with 1k friendly and mature players than 6k players, where a vast majority are rude and disrespectful.

x2
Playing on Nostalrius really opened my eyes for what really matters besides good scripts: the community. I'd rather play together with 1k friendly and mature players than 6k players, where a vast majority are rude and disrespectful.

Yes. Though I think Kronos will definitely have more than 1k players. I'd rather have far fewer players than nos if it means a higher quality playerbase. But let's be realistic, either way there will still be plenty of trolls trying to stir shit up.

Yes. Though I think Kronos will definitely have more than 1k players. I'd rather have far fewer players than nos if it means a higher quality playerbase. But let's be realistic, either way there will still be plenty of trolls trying to stir shit up.

It was just a rough estimation. In fact, I really think Kronos will have a population about 2k at launch, which is more than enough - we don't need more players to have a good, healthy server. Furthermore, I think a few players on Nostalrius will move here, either because they didn't like the server, or because they already have settled down on Kronos and only killing time on Nostalrius.

x2

I have mostly positive feelings when talking with other people in Nos.

It turns to horrible shit when I read the world chat or sometimes general chat or the official or reddit forums. Dunno why it's so. I can leave the forums alone, but have to be in world channel if I want to do instances or group quests.

They didn't make separate server endorsed world lfg channel (I know there is the default lfg, but not many know of it). Well good riddance to that server anyway, Kronos is almost here!

I think Kronos won't have a separate world lfg channel too. Kronos world chat will also be shit, but I still can't leave it when lfg! When will devs learn?! :crying:

(I'm hyped :biggrin:)

Social experience does not end on world chat or on any other channel. What was really annoying and what made me leave the N server was how do most of people behave there. Maybe it was just my bad luck, but hell, I must have been run out of my luck so much. Polymorph mob stealing, lack of will to group up in quest-related locations, teabagging, constant jumping around, not answering messages, either on /w or with /s, not even a single "ty" for buffing random people. It's just like shaking hands.

I'd also like to agree with majority of things spoken above by my predecessors. I would definitely chose smaller, tight community which consists of mature people, than overcrowded kindergarten. I hope to meet you guys up there in game. I still don't know on which side of blade I'll encounter you, but I wish you - and myself - a decend, fun time in there.

i just installed the game, ready to lvling:smile: and i hope my wife is ready for this too lol
bin following kronos progress few monthes now,
last i played was on dispersion, it was very buggy server but still was fun to play:smile:
hope we will have mature comunity.

Thanks! You too mate!

x2

I totally agree with you! Lets hope we can keep a good and decent community here :)

I'm having withdrawals from vanilla atm. I haven't played since beta went down and I'm dying to, but I'm not gonna play on my former realm while waiting. Just needs to be Saturday already!

yea im coming from the N server its just way over crowded I get ganked for 4hrs nonstop even when I log out I got ally ontop of my corpse waiting to kill me even though their 5-10 levels higher. Also all the gold duping and exploited ragnaros kills on N server is really annoying. There is no communication from devs either on that server there was posts from 3 weeks ago in the bug forum and not even a response to it like "we will fix this or looking into it". Looking forward to starting on kronos ready to login when servers are up.

The progress bar is irrelevant as they stopped updating it a long a time ago. The progress bar has nothing to do with the state of the server at this point, if you want a real look the it's state go to the bugtracker. Also, nothing will ever be 100%, there will always be bugs. 100% is an unobtainable state they should work towards. Don't know why I'm wasting time on this troll, but there it is.....

Also all the gold duping and exploited ragnaros kills on N server is really annoying.

Sorry for disrupting this hypethread but I gotta ask. Was the Raggy kill really exploited? I thought it was just bad scripting so the raid became easier, not actual exploits they abused.

Same question with the gold duping. Was there actually any gold dupe? I saw a video about it but it was just "showing" wrong gold number in trade window, but the actual duping didnt work. If that were the case the economy would be completely broken already.

I would like some kind of proof to clear up these things before people running around saying stuff about a server. This could just as well come back and bite Kronos server later on as well, with empty claims that people do this or that on Kronos. Hope you understand what I mean. Not calling anyone a liar or anything, just curious :)

Sorry for disrupting this hypethread but I gotta ask. Was the Raggy kill really exploited? I thought it was just bad scripting so the raid became easier, not actual exploits they abused.

Same question with the gold duping. Was there actually any gold dupe? I saw a video about it but it was just "showing" wrong gold number in trade window, but the actual duping didnt work. If that were the case the economy would be completely broken already.

I would like some kind of proof to clear up these things before people running around saying stuff about a server. This could just as well come back and bite Kronos server later on as well, with empty claims that people do this or that on Kronos. Hope you understand what I mean. Not calling anyone a liar or anything, just curious :)

I don't know about the Gold exploit, but I think it was only visual (at least the one that made the public outcry) - however here is the thread about the Raganros exploit:

https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4965&sid=b7876467efa1d61cd4c6fefdba1760d6

I hope it's fine that I post links - if it isn't someone just delete this post or at least tell me...

There is someone in the thread who confirmed, that he used the buggy mechanic with his guild and livestream video proof.
Ragnaros seems to be extremly confused with what to do next once there is no tank in meele range.

Last edited:
Thanks for info! I found some others threads regarding these exploits and looked more into it. Lets just hope to hades that Kronos has been able to script the raids well. I didnt get the chance to test any raids or higher lvl dungeons yet.

Also, im starting to get very hyped! But I know the first few days will be really booring, having to level from 1 again. But at least i've made up my mind on class/faction to start with :)

Top Bottom