• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Awesome Game Scoreboard Screenshots

Sarei

Authorized
This is a nice topic.. These forums have been pretty boring so far, hope this spark things up and introduce a bit of drama and some forum PvP eventually, when some Premade vs Premade games get posted ))

In the meantime here's one from me, like 2 weeks old:

Probably the longest game I ever had.. Horde won like 10 minutes later, around 2h mark.

View attachment 8538 Gowan best no contest (ps dont bring up the fakenicking or he might stab you irl)
beststark

- - - Updated - - -

This is a nice topic.. These forums have been pretty boring so far, hope this spark things up and introduce a bit of drama and some forum PvP eventually, when some Premade vs Premade games get posted ))

In the meantime here's one from me, like 2 weeks old:

Probably the longest game I ever had.. Horde won like 10 minutes later, around 2h mark.
end game screenshot:

Psojed

Authorized
you can right click -> open picture in new tab on almost every screen posted here to see it fully btw
You can add a link to the picture in your post, so that people don't have to right click anything. In fact, a proper imagesharing service will generate that link for you.
And btw. I don't have to "right click" anything anyway :wink:

Top Bottom