• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

BG queue commands

There are everyday 10-19, 20-29 bgs and like every 2 days a few 30-39 bgs, what are you guys looking for? You just dont queue ??????

If everyone here crying for commands would consider to queue the normal ways then there would be even more going + your friends aswell but you guys wont bother, you guys rather come here in forums and ask for easy gameplay. this is not WoD.

If everyone here crying for commands would consider to queue the normal ways then there would be even more going + your friends aswell but you guys wont bother, you guys rather come here in forums and ask for easy gameplay. this is not WoD.

Yeah right, I'm totally gonna take a 5 minute-flight to the city, then back to my levelling zone, then be forced to stay logged on the few hours or so untill the BG pops, then after it's done take the 10-minute flight AGAIN in order to queue a second time.

You do know that ''qq more'' isn't an argumen, right?

Judging from some of the comments being made in this thread, it is obvious that many advocating the addition of BG queue commands are totally unaware of how the current queue system works. Instead of making demands to make changes, maybe these people should participate in the many BG's that are going on. Perhaps a better suggestion would be to enable the BG Queue Announcments instead. That way everybody would know that the BG's are indeed popping and would be more willing to make the journey to join.

Yeah right, I'm totally gonna take a 5 minute-flight to the city, then back to my levelling zone, then be forced to stay logged on the few hours or so untill the BG pops, then after it's done take the 10-minute flight AGAIN in order to queue a second time.

You are afraid and tired of going to a place where you can queue? Nobody tells you to do so you got it ??

- - - Updated - - -

BG Queue Announcments

We dont need this either, you know why? Because this is a VERY VERY young Server which is in its growing and where people need to learn everything, even i myself get some trouble because of the experience of all the previous shit servers that are stuck in my head! We need to learn the new way. The way how its supposed to be. Kronos is Legendary, deal with it!

You are afraid and tired of going to a place where you can queue? Nobody tells you to do so you got it ??

No, it's simply I, just as many other people, are more likely to queue for BGs if it isn't as bothersome at it currently is. Thus, more BGs, a healthier PvP community, more people who stay untill 60 and filling the ranks of the server.

How about you read the whole thread about it in General Discussion instead of spraying mindless comments ? All the arguments were given there, spreading over a dozen pages of posts. And at the risk of sounding biased, I can assure you anti-queue people barely gave any coherent thought about it. They just repeated the dogmatic ''it's not blizzlike''. The ONLY true argument they'd give is that it MIGHT endanger wPvP, but counter-arguments were given to that as well. I'm not going to bother explaining them to you since I've already written essays over there.

Last edited:
There are everyday 10-19, 20-29 bgs and like every 2 days a few 30-39 bgs, what are you guys looking for? You just dont queue ??????

Wow I can do a BG every 2 days! AWESOME!

I concur. I usually love BGs but I find they never pop (especially in my timezone/playtime) so I don't bother anymore. It would great if we had a custom interface to queue up or at least queue up from Inns or something.

I think it would promote PvP in the same spirit as lowering respec cost was introduced.

Totally agree. We need to be able to queue from innkeepers. Going to battlemasters is just too much out of the way for people and at the current population, we need to stimulate queues and keep an healthy amount of bgs popping. Going all the way to town every two level, to your trainer, and then running over to the Battlemaster and queuing up just to see the bg saying "Unavailable" is not fun for anyone. Everytime I try to queue up I get this, so I just dont bother anymore, its a shame too. Its even worse pre-40 because no mounts, its just not worth the time if you want to level at a good speed.

This is all the argument you could muster? There is litterly nothing here coming close to a valid point... Even the people saying "Its not blizzlike!" make more sense than this.
We are not afraid of cities (???), but most of us are busy out in the world questing, having to go to town just to queue up will lead to less people doing bgs, thats just fact. Sure it might not be "blizzlike" to queue from the innkeeper, but we can already queue for dungeon from there so why not bgs too? The result of it will be more bgs, healthier pvp community and I can see NO downside whatsoever.

Are there any arguments for not having a .bg queue command (or queuing from any inn)? To me this seems to be something the whole server will benefit from (X% of population will stay and play because they can now pvp more frequently, judging by previous posts it takes a good while for certain queues to pop up)

I totally support the notion to be able to queue from an innkeeper. I love PvP and did a few WSGs at 19, but suddenly the wait got too long and I went back to questing. Having to run to the battlemasters from where you are is really cumbersome and takes too long, this would 100% make BGs while leveling much more common. Sometimes you just want a break from the endless grind and stomp on a gnome! :lol:

I could tolerate queues from the innkeepers, but chat commands (for me) would break the immersion of playing actual vanilla, which is the whole reason why I appreciate this server in the first place.

Are there any arguments for not having a .bg queue command (or queuing from any inn)? To me this seems to be something the whole server will benefit from (X% of population will stay and play because they can now pvp more frequently, judging by previous posts it takes a good while for certain queues to pop up)
People might queue just for having a free "Heartstone" effect when the BG pops.

If it will be used mostly for that, many BG will pop, but they might join (and leave) just for free teleport or not join at all because they are busy doing something more important.

If it will be used mostly for that, many BG will pop, but they might join (and leave) just for free teleport or not join at all because they are busy doing something more important.

The last part about not joining at all apply to the current system as well, so that's a non-argument. But about the hearthstone. Cant you just get teleported back to the place from where you joined? I dont think this would be a widespread use of the bg from inn. Its good that people bring up all sorts of possible backfires that could come from using an innkeeper queue, so that the devs are aware of it and can prevent any abuse, like free hearthstone back to innkeeper for leaving the bg.

Cant you just get teleported back to the place from where you joined?
Have the same question. But this should be possible, since the simple .bg-command feature is considered as well, and it should teleport you right to the place from where you joined.

Maybe we have no official news about it because it's really not easy to implement.

Just wanted to highlight the difference:
1. When you join the queue.
2. When you enter the battleground instance.
Now, when you do a BG it teleports you to the place you were for number 1 (in front of the battlemaster).
IMO, you should be teleported to the place you were for number 2, if the command is implemented.

Anyways, I actually don't support the command idea. I would preffer that to be an option on the innkeepers rather than a command, which is subject to be abused.

The last part about not joining at all apply to the current system as well, so that's a non-argument. But about the hearthstone. Cant you just get teleported back to the place from where you joined? I dont think this would be a widespread use of the bg from inn. Its good that people bring up all sorts of possible backfires that could come from using an innkeeper queue, so that the devs are aware of it and can prevent any abuse, like free hearthstone back to innkeeper for leaving the bg.
If done like this, It would become even more like WOTLK. Vanilla gaming was all about these "movement troubles" to go from a place to another, while it became easier later.

Not sure if possible, at least not with more work.

I like the Innkeeper feature more than the command. To prevent abuse, once the BG calls and you accept, your hearthstone should be put on fresh CD... but this is an horrible idea...

Last edited:
If done like this, It would become even more like WOTLK. Vanilla gaming was all about these "movement troubles" to go from a place to another, while it became easier later.

Not sure if possible, at least not with more work.

I like the Innkeeper feature more than the command. To prevent abuse, once the BG calls and you accept, your hearthstone should be put on fresh CD... but this is an horrible idea...

Just saying it was like wrath to make a point is not valid either. Not everything in wrath was bad, for the most part it was the best time the game ever had. But ye, movement is important but considering the server population we have, and the fact we dont get mounts until 40, low levels bgs are dead and will continue to be so until they implement some sort of way to get faster to queues. Thats just facts, good or bad. If you rather have dead bgs which will kill the pre60 pvp community and all sorts of twinking in due time, just cause its "blizzlike vanilla" etc, sure thats a valid argument I guess, but for me, I rather have a vibrant pvp community with a healthy stream of bgs going every day on all level brackets. You have a point on the innkepper and teleporting issue. If they cannot solve this so we get teleported back to the spot where we got into the bg, but rather back to the innkeeper, that would be abused for sure. So either they fix that or they could go with the bg command, which im kinda against for immersion reasons, I dont know why but it feels wierd to have a silly chatcommand to get anywhere in the game. Umm, what a pickle we got here

Last edited:

If you'd read the old thread where all the debate was done, you'd know the innkeeper solution would include making the BG return you to the place where it popped, not from the innkeeper.

I won't even bother answering to this. Pointless statement to which Magnifican answered well.

btw at least use objective terms when trying to build your argument. It didn't become ''easier'', it became less time-consuming. Those are two wholly different concepts.

Last edited:
I'm now level 38 and I have killed a total of 8 people... From 1-38. While questing in STV too. I didn't get ganked many more times than that. I have never done a BG despite queuing in capital everytime i can, wait is too long.

The fact is that serv might be ok during primetime but it's not the case during off hours (we're not all living in Europe).

I chose Kronos over the other and I hope i don't have to regret it. I like scripts but i enjoy BGs more...

Anything to make pvp more active would be great in my book.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to pray that much for only one BG per day. Saturday was good for lvl 60, we have had the opportunity to do a lot of BG and I don't understand why Sunday was fully deserted without any BG launched.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting to pray that much for only one BG per day. Saturday was good for lvl 60, we have had the opportunity to do a lot of BG and I don't understand why Sunday was fully deserted without any BG launched.

Sunday is a typical raid day, at least the evening.

Sunday is a typical raid day, at least the evening.
During the week is not that different, I played on a server with 600 population peak, and there were always 1-2 sometimes three BG in the same time during afternoon/evening.

This server lacks of PvP players... and this is not a good thing... considering other servers.

Less than 10% of active players hit level 60 so ths is pretty understandable. Give it some time.
Edit: See http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...uring-evenings?p=742251&viewfull=1#post742251
and http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread...uring-evenings?p=742466&viewfull=1#post742466
People are not rushing it.

Top Bottom