• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Congrats Onslaught!

It feels bittersweet. On one part it was reallly fun to do and on another level its sad alliance cant team up against the horde. But hey thats what happens when there are too big egos refusing to cooperate with the other guild.

You mean like pulling Kazzak onto us and then telling everyone we "griefed" you? Lmao.

Sigh..... How long must you spew this?

We had to deal with your Onslaught buds that you are kill-trading world bosses with making level 1 Alliance and running in. We had to leash him to reset, so the raid doesn't die, and we can try and pull before the level 1s respawn, to even have a chance. You stood in dick-thrusting range of us, and are surprised when we have to leash it, and we have nowhere else to run? As you saw, it only happened twice, then your raid wised up and moved.

Why do you have such a hate-on for us? Just curious. We specifically say not to grief at all, under threat that we will be kicked from BOTH of the guilds. During your attempts, we gave you plenty of space to leash (although you just wiped normally without Horde interference).

Please quit trying to invent some sort of reason to hate us. We aren't griefers, even now we are fighting against 2 factions for bosses.

Grow up.

But hey thats what happens when there are too big egos refusing to cooperate with the other guild.

This was not the issue in the least. We didn't need to team up, we had a large enough raid and we were prepared to wait it out and knew we would eventually get the kill. Just because there was alliance team that was weakening and losing members by the hour doesn't mean we should be forced to group.

The fact of the matter is, the alliance raid of Risen + Freefall actively decided to block the Coral + Vanguard team from getting the kill simply to block us, out of spite. You cannot expect people to just group up for no reason simply because there are horde contesting. We have been nothing but honorable to fellow alliance raids, but it seems when you continuously get world bosses you suddenly become the server pariah.

Last edited:
Freefall actively decided to block the Coral + Vanguard team from getting the kill simply to block us, out of spite.
i'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. i was under the impression that what was done was due to onslaught helping out risen/freefall kill kazzak. either way, im sure you guys will get over it. i also hear that vanguard/coral are going to be blacklisting freefall members.. what a shame. anywho, cya in game!

i also hear that vanguard/coral are going to be blacklisting freefall members

You have proof? Or just making something up to make us look worse? That hasn't been passed down to CORAL in any way, and sounds nothing like our leadership at all. Coincidentally, we have had alts being booted from other guilds because we are CORAL, and apparently like to grief according to Trypwyr.

It seems every time we are accused of something, it is the accusers doing the deed.

We are all in our 20s-40s. Can't we be more mature about this than the constant mudslinging in World and forums? NOBODY else gives a shit, and it makes the server look terrible. We all want more population.

Last edited:
The Coral / Vanguard joint raid has had the monopoly on world boss kills for a while, now that they have competition they are being pissy about it and dont wan't to share. Kind of like a small child who gets a sibling and has to share his toys. We just had to find a way to force them to share since we can't put them in timeout.

Last edited:
This was not the issue in the least. We didn't need to team up, we had a large enough raid and we were prepared to wait it out and knew we would eventually get the kill. Just because there was alliance team that was weakening and losing members by the hour doesn't mean we should be forced to group.

The fact of the matter is, the alliance raid of Risen + Freefall actively decided to block the Coral + Vanguard team from getting the kill simply to block us, out of spite. You cannot expect people to just group up for no reason simply because there are horde contesting. We have been nothing but honorable to fellow alliance raids, but it seems when you continuously get world bosses you suddenly become the server pariah.

I see your point. But they helped us get Kazzak and so we paid the favor back. And personally if you refuse to cooperate with us then I would rather see the horde get the kill. And from seeing all the crying from VG regarding warlocks and blaming synced and other guilds for shit they didnt even do (as well as accusations on kazzak that didnt happen as well) this is just built up despite from people against you as a whole.

Maybe for once instead of blaming everything outside yourself its time to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why the entire fucking server hates you? (Directed to vanguard, not you asmodeus)

/rant

Edit: To clarify further this is not ment to all members in your guild, its mostly your leadership; Nedstark, Ermean and Hagson.

Last edited:
Sigh..... How long must you spew this?

We had to deal with your Onslaught buds that you are kill-trading world bosses with making level 1 Alliance and running in. We had to leash him to reset, so the raid doesn't die, and we can try and pull before the level 1s respawn, to even have a chance. You stood in dick-thrusting range of us, and are surprised when we have to leash it, and we have nowhere else to run? As you saw, it only happened twice, then your raid wised up and moved.

Why do you have such a hate-on for us? Just curious. We specifically say not to grief at all, under threat that we will be kicked from BOTH of the guilds. During your attempts, we gave you plenty of space to leash (although you just wiped normally without Horde interference).

Please quit trying to invent some sort of reason to hate us. We aren't griefers, even now we are fighting against 2 factions for bosses.

Grow up.

While your lies are cute, the entire night was streamed and is available to view right over here: http://www.twitch.tv/bezawitt/v/35180969.

At 29:00 you will see your entire group run directly into us, with both the perpendicular and opposite directions being clear options to avoid our group.

At 59:00, you will see Terd run through elites in order to pull the boss to our isolated hilltop location.

At 1:11:30, you will see CORAL/VG decide to pull Kazzak directly next to where we've been stacked waiting patiently for the last 5 minutes.

Around 1:16:50 you will notice that we get Kazzak to 2% before Horde heal the boss and wipe us. Hardly "(although you just wiped normally without Horde interference)." as you said.

Shortly after at 1:20:00, you manage to wipe once again (with horde assistance). Your entire raid immediately runs to where our group is attempting to Rez and regroup. Interestingly, you were fighting him in the same place as you were at 29:00, but this time you run directly across the crater to our raid instead of along the wall as you did last time (when we were grouped on the wall).

At 1:25:00 we have all run back from you wiping us at 1:20:00. We stack up in the same place we stacked back at 29:00.

At 1:36:00, we pull and get the kill we've been waiting so patiently for all night.

You can call me a child or make whatever personal attacks you like. You are blatantly lying, and we have video evidence to prove it. We made every effort to give you more than enough space to pull without being disturbed, and you made every effort to pull the boss into "dick-thrusting" range.

As mentioned at the end of the kill, around 1:45:00 if you care to look, Onslaught helping us on the Kazzak kill had nothing to do with us, and everything to do with us not being you. You made your bed, now you have to sleep in it.

I hope this post was enlightening for anybody who has been unclear who the villains are here.

EDIT:

Coincidentally, we have had alts being booted from other guilds because we are CORAL, and apparently like to grief according to Trypwyr.

We kicked Terd out of the guild because prior to the above VOD + Timestamps (I would encourage you to investigate all of them and do your own research, all of the information is there for you), he had chosen not to attend our scheduled raid. Please do not pretend that innocent members of CORAL are being kicked, we still have a few CORAL alts in the guild.

We made several attempts over the span of two Kazzak kills and tonight's Azuregos kill to cooperate with CORAL and Vanguard. While all of our requests to CORAL/VG have been denied, Onslaught was happy to cooperate for the mutual benefit of our respective guilds.

You could learn from Onslaught, especially considering that they are, outside of World Bosses, our nemesis.

Last edited:
And personally if you refuse to cooperate with us then I would rather see the horde get the kill.

Really? Can I ask why? We are already allied with another guild for world bosses, and we have full, or close to full raids. Is it fair to all of both our guilds' members that show up, wake up early, or watch , to pull in another guild to split loot with?

We will continue to respectfully not interrupt your pulls. But to work with another guild cross-faction to SPECIFICALLY ensure we don't get it, instead of taking honest shots at it yourselves, is just ridiculous.

We are just WoW players, too, and we had 50 players there between our 2 guilds. I am not going to apologize for winning world bosses before, and we do welcome more guilds getting to a point where they can take them (attracts population). Resorting to this purely for spite is really...childish.

You made your bed, now you have to sleep in it.

Our bed being made out of past world boss kills, nothing more or less. We are a perfectly respectable guild and we would NEVER do what your guild did this evening. And I believe most people will understand who the "villains" are after the conduct of your guild this evening.

Last edited:
Resorting to this purely for spite is really...childish.

Yeah no argument there. You know sometimes you just do shit and it feels right at the time. But you know this is a game and in a game you are able to act out shit that you would never be able to do in real life. This moment is something I will probably remember for a long time, like in your opinion it's the shadiest thing you have ever seen a guild do. While I may not agree it speaks of how unique this event was.

I cant really find a good reason for you either than that (personally) it seemed like a really fun thing to do at the time and I dont really feel bad about it either.

Like you guys never fail to mention, this is a competetive game and we played our odds and right now we actually have a bigger chance of cooperating with horde than we have to cooperate with you. So we simply played our odds.

And I believe most people will understand who the "villains" are after the conduct of your guild this evening.

Oh get off your high horse. Again, ask yourself why someone would want to do this to you. It just doesn't happen out of thin air.

Last edited:
@Trypwyr

Thanks for posting this, honestly. I think tensions are just REALLY too high right now, and I have no idea how it happened.

Firstly, at no point were we trying to pull into you, we have our strategies in mind, and we have to pick out a place out of range of Horde rez, and a way to stop horde from getting to us from rez spots. We did have to reset it multiple times due to Horde (and level 1 Alliance) healing him, so we could pull again. We would appreciate the space while trying to have our attempt. Let's be real, Kazzak has a huge range, and the area isn't that big, and we aren't going to pull around you.

Secondly, your voice chat sounds almost exactly like ours "Why are they pulling into us?" "Don't stoop to their level". I think the exact same thing is happening, but from your side.

I would like to apologize for assuming you were the "bad guy" here, but you have to understand, we aren't either. We are literally seeing the same thing from both sides, and I think this whole shit has to stop. We are all trying for the same goal, and seem to assuming the other is "the villain".

We aren't trying to pull to you, but I can tell from your voices you aren't trying to do the same to us, as is our perception

Kazzak has a huge range on Shadow bolts, and he did ding you with a few as he passed by, but it was in the sake of our strategy and time we had to move him. Can we just not work with the Horde cross-faction? We have no problem with competition, and won't wipe you on attempts, as we have, and will continue to say to ALL of our members.

If you want to talk more, feel free to PM me in game, but I honestly think (based on the video you provided) we are both in the exact same situation, and this is playing out like a bad sitcom.

Last edited:

I seem to recall Coral/Vangaurd wiping @ 10% with no interference from anyone in Risen/freefall. On the server I played on in retail, if there was a dispute over a world boss, alliance guild leaders simply rolled for the rights to the boss and helped the other guild out. But as you put it "we dont need to team up" because our raid was weakening and losing members by the hour.

Well looks like you reap what you sow. Also you act like you guys are so honorable, yet I seem to remember timecop repeatedly trying to leash azuergos from Onslaught.

Our bed being made out of past world boss kills, nothing more or less. We are a perfectly respectable guild and we would NEVER do what your guild this evening. And I believe most people will understand who the "villains" are after the conduct of your guild this evening.

See this is the problem. You read my entire post at the take away for you was that? Nothing about your own guild spending over an hour griefing us at Kazzak? Nothing about how Barrikade has been lying through his teeth in an attempt to make our guild look like the villain?

Your bed is made out of your refusal to cooperate with other guilds, your choice to do everything in your power to injure our guild, and your blind belief that you can treat others the way that you do without any consequences. Now you're losing and your choice is to whine and bitch instead of playing the game with the rest of us.

We are just WoW players, too, and we had 50 players there between our 2 guilds. I am not going to apologize for winning world bosses before, and we do welcome more guilds getting to a point where they can take them (attracts population). Resorting to this purely for spite is really...childish.

I don't know if you noticed, but you started being childish as soon as we got our first Kazzak kill. Onslaught chose to give us fair attempts at Kazzak (the same fair attempts you claim to give every guild), and in return we did give them a fair shot before our kill.

The only guild refusing to let other guilds compete is CORAL/VG.

Top Bottom