• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Congrats Onslaught!

Can anyone from Coral or vanguard plz comment on why you will not/refuse to roll on world bosses?

I will accept, "we just dont like you guys" as an answer.

No purpose on rolling for a world boss when your raid consists of 50+ and opposing guilds are sitting at 20. Both guilds were strong on numbers and ready to camp further into the night. I'm sure once number dwindled down that could have been a solution.

Our raid was sitting at 40+ when I joined group. Either group could have easily killed Azuergos without horde interference. You guys were asked multiple times if you'd consider rolling for the boss. It's called greed bro, and you guys got burnt. What is the point of having people logged on in a zone for 5 hours when you can just roll for it and be done. If one guild wipes, the other guild gets to pull and vice versa.

You asked for an answe m8 just Netflix and chill. Request you stop trolling this forum.

No purpose on rolling for a world boss when your raid consists of 50+ and opposing guilds are sitting at 20. Both guilds were strong on numbers and ready to camp further into the night. I'm sure once number dwindled down that could have been a solution.

Of course there is, you can roll for first attempt against the boss and the other guild can help defend against Horde during the attempt. If the first guild fails, vice versa for the other guild. However, you decided to be greedy and instead attempt to wait it out, which didn't work when the other guilds came to an agreement without you.

Hopefully in the future our guilds can cooperate.

Can anyone from Coral or vanguard plz comment on why you will not/refuse to roll on world bosses?

Answering because you are actually asking in a civil way.

We are refusing to team up with you guys because:
  • Two weeks ago you and your alliance pug were actively griefing us on Kazzak with both level 1 and 60 characters for a long while before we managed to get the kill.
  • On last Kazzak you were again griefing us and accusing us of griefing every time we pull or leash the boss. And those lvl1 alliance chars suddenly weren't popping up like mushrooms when you guys were doing the attempts.
  • And lastly on this week's Azuregos you actually saved Onslaught from a wipe when we killed 95% of them and left the rest for Azuregos to finish off by running in, taunting the boss and killing him while Onslaught still had the tag so that they can loot the boss. Being Alliance, we were unable to do anything there and watched you kill the boss for Onslaught.

So no, we don't like you people at all after these recent events and any possible cooperation with Risen is completely out of the question at this point. (and was out of question even before Azuregos today due to previous two events)

This time I'm really out, grats to Onslaught on loot.

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

also dis
nfa9MYX.jpg

Last edited:
Answering because you are actually asking in a civil way.

We are refusing to team up with you guys because:
  • Two weeks ago you and your alliance pug were actively griefing us on Kazzak with both level 1 and 60 characters for a long while before we managed to get the kill.
  • On last Kazzak you were again griefing us and accusing us of griefing every time we pull or leash the boss. And those lvl1 alliance chars suddenly weren't popping up like mushrooms when you guys were doing the attempts.
  • And lastly on this week's Azuregos you actually saved Onslaught from a wipe when we killed 95% of them and left the rest for Azuregos to finish off by running in, taunting the boss and killing him while Onslaught still had the tag so that they can loot the boss. Being Alliance, we were unable to do anything there and watched you kill the boss for Onslaught.

So no, we don't like you people at all after these recent events and any possible cooperation with Risen is completely out of the question at this point. (and was out of question even before Azuregos today due to previous two events)

This time I'm really out, grats to Onslaught on loot.

See this is the issue.. Today at azu what we did could probably be considered among a lot of people as a shitty thing to do. Im not arguing that and honestly in your shoes I would be pissed and not in a mood to cooperate with either of the guilds who participated in it. I get that.

What I dont get is why you always have to mix in made up fucking lies in every god damn thread. You are seriously completely deluded and you have some weird idea that everyone is against you and that the whole fucking world is out to get you. And the irony is that because you do this retarded posts on forums, more and more people are starting to despise you.

There was NOBODY from Risen or Freefall suiciding level 1s into Kazzak. Some people may have died near to the boss on their lvl 60s as either a mistake or someone going rogue (which we as a raid cant control). The audio from the stream should prove this, there is NEVER a mention from any leader from either guilds about using lvl 1s to suicide into Kazzak.

The reason that they stopped when we were fighting the boss is because horde told us that they were not there to kill the boss but that they were only there to stop you from killing it. As you should be able to understand none of those lvl 1s came from us.

This is the same shit as when you are accusing synced for being tightly nit with GMs or friends with them or whatever shit you make up in your deluded mind.

Get real. There was enough today that actually happened that could warrant you being pissed, you dont need to go into your fantasy lala land of made up shit.

What I dont get is why you always have to mix in made up fucking lies in every god damn thread. You are seriously completely deluded and you have some weird idea that everyone is against you and that the whole fucking world is out to get you.

What lies?

1. Are you denying that Brucewayne griefed us on Kazzak? It was obvious what he has done. You may now discuss his motivation and whether he "meant to do it" or not, but that he griefed us was a fact. I posted a screenshot of him healing Kazzak - was that a lie?
  2. Are you denying that level 1 alliance chars weren't being used against you? Now try to imagine what that looked like to us. That most certainly makes you suspects of using those level 1 alts. All I wrote is that they stopped popping up when you were doing attempts, did I lie?
  3. Are you denying that the alliance pug you assembled two weeks ago was sending their level 60s and lvl1s into Kazzak to ruin our attempts? Again, you can make up whatever story behind those events you want, but those were facts that members of your raid were griefing us and you were supposed to control the situation. Did I lie again? Did I make something up?

Sorry. You screaming "LIES!!!!" doesn't make them automatically lies.

Based on those facts, with high probability we concluded that you are griefing us and wanted to have nothing to do with you guys, which is why we refused to team up for Azuregos.

Now another fact: What you did on Azu just confirmed our suspicions of you and reaffirmed our opinion of you.

It's called logical reasoning.

Last edited:
  • On last Kazzak you were again griefing us

Video evidence is a beautiful thing, too bad it throws out your whole argument and now puts into question the other accusations you have thrown about.

The more you say something doesn't make it any more true.

Based on those facts, with high probability we concluded that you are griefing us

Yep, look at our raid go and die to Kazzak shadowbolts just so you can wipe.
Look at our team go and get iceblocked by Az

Great facts you got there to back up your argument.
Your logic, facts and reasoning are completely flawed.

Last edited:
Video evidence is a beautiful thing, too bad it throws out your whole argument and now puts into question the other accusations you have thrown about.

The more you say something doesn't make it any more true.

Yep, look at our raid go and die to Kazzak shadowbolts just so you can wipe.
Look at our team go and get iceblocked by Az

Great facts you got there to back up your argument.
Your logic and facts are completely flawed.[/FONT]

First part of your post references one of my older posts in an attempt to invalidate my last post. However, in first bullet of my last post you can find answer to this.

Second part doesn't address any of the bullets I wrote and brings up no arguments at all. It's just an emotional statement with no merit. Again, see first two bullets of my last post.

From a simple bystander's perspective:

Risen
The deal VG+Coral have works for them and they have absolutely no reason to change that.(you're white noise to them)

VG+Coral
The status quo works only for you, stop acting insulted/surprised when every everyone throws bricks at it.(honestly I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier)

Onslaught
...I got nothing to say, "gz".

Overall I r8 this thread kabuki theater/10.

Last edited:
I just ran another 100 level 1 alliance characters down to Kazzak using macros and insane alt tab skills. Beware Ermean!

Congratulations for the Horde on killing Azuregos! Thanks to the <Arcanite Circle> for an initial oganizating of second raid that have helped <Onslaught> to take Azuregos.

The Coral / Vanguard joint raid has had the monopoly on world boss kills for a while, now that they have competition they are being pissy about it and dont wan't to share. Kind of like a small child who gets a sibling and has to share his toys. We just had to find a way to force them to share since we can't put them in timeout.

The main difference between us and a small child is that we actually paid for the toy.
Badslaught/Risen are the fat kids in primary school who get mad at people who don't share their lunch with them :smile:

OK can we please have a guild master meeting about our intentions and plans for the future? This is not going anywhere. I demand coperation from every alliance guild!
Nothing more than ridicoulus.
and even if we dont come to any coperation i'd like to clear out any insinuation no matter if they are right or wrong.

Last edited:
But hey thats what happens when there are too big egos refusing to cooperate with the other guild.
And personally if you refuse to cooperate with us then I would rather see the horde get the kill
Precisely. We attempted all night to cooperate, and now you're whining because your refusal didn't pay off. Its not just two guilds anymore.

I'm sure our guilds would be happy to discuss a compromise should you wish to contact us.

This is complete bullshit. I'm GM of Vanguard and I did not get a single proposal for any kind of cooperation. Not one. Vanguard is fine with cooperation. Vanguard likes cooperation when both parties benefit. We've cooperated with Synced for Kazzak kills. We've cooperated with Rebirth for azuregos kills. We like cooperation. We dont like same faction greifing.

How are we blackmailing you? I fail to see how working with Onslaught is any different than working with CORAL or Freefall or Vanguard. We were at a stalemate and attempted to cooperate with your guilds to break that stalemate and secure a kill to our mutual benefit. You refused, so we instead reached an agreement with Onslaught to our guild's mutual benefit.

Just because our agreement wasn't with you does not make our agreement wrong. Hopefully in the future our guilds can cooperate to our mutual benefit, but if you continue to refuse to cooperate, then that can not happen.

It's blackmail because you're essentially saying "cooperate with us or we will give the kill to horde".
Your agreement is wrong, and should (in my opinion) lead to bans. Trading honor in bgs (over faction limits) is against the rules. Trading world boss kills over faction limits should be against the rules. Same faction griefing should be against the rules. This is disgusting behaviour from someone who is willing to do anything in their power to make sure Vanguard/Coral doesn't get the kill, despite not breaking any rules nor griefing anyone intentionally.
Like I said, I would love to cooperate when it benefits us both. We had over 50 people, you only had around 20. Why would we give up loot when we could kill him on our own?

Of course there is, you can roll for first attempt against the boss and the other guild can help defend against Horde during the attempt. If the first guild fails, vice versa for the other guild. However, you decided to be greedy and instead attempt to wait it out, which didn't work when the other guilds came to an agreement without you.

Hopefully in the future our guilds can cooperate.

We can kill him without your help. We dont want to risk loot for no benefit. This is why we chose not to cooperate yesterday. Maybe there will be a day where a cooperation would benefit us both, not just you. Then we'd be more than happy to strike an agreement. At least we were before you sunk to griefing and wintrading. Im not sure I want to be associated with people like you anymore.

I seem to recall Coral/Vangaurd wiping @ 10% with no interference from anyone in Risen/freefall.
This is true, horde wiped us a few times at Azu. This is fine, in fact this is good. It shows there is fair competition about the bosses.

On the server I played on in retail, if there was a dispute over a world boss, alliance guild leaders simply rolled for the rights to the boss and helped the other guild out. But as you put it "we dont need to team up" because our raid was weakening and losing members by the hour.

Well looks like you reap what you sow. Also you act like you guys are so honorable, yet I seem to remember timecop repeatedly trying to leash azuergos from Onslaught.

Ask yourself why we would cooperate with Risen/Freefall. When azu spawned there were about 40-45 of each guild there. When Risen+Onslaught griefmade killed him there were 50+ VG/Coral and ~20 Risen/Freefall. If everyone had followed the rules we would have kept fighting until horde or us got tired, and the winner of that war of attrition would have gotten their deserved kill. Instead we saw an alliance guild kill it for a horde guild, cause they were too frustrated they couldn't kill it legitimately. This is akin to wintrading and everyone involved on alliance side should get a 7+ days ban.

Maybe for once instead of blaming everything outside yourself its time to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why the entire fucking server hates you? (Directed to vanguard, not you asmodeus)

Vanguard is not breaking rules. Vanguard is not griefing their own faction. Vanguard just wants kills and loot. I understand that you're frustrated about not getting loot, but that is no excuse for this disgusting behaviour.

Let me finish this huge post with a story. Before Kronos launched Vanguard played on ED. On ED we were not dominant when it came to world bosses, two other guilds were. Rarely would you see anyone but them get kills, except for the occasional horde kill during US times. We were frustrated about this. We wanted healing crowns and NR gear for AQ. We tried to cooperate with them, we asked them to share their loot and let us help them kill but we were always rejected.
So what did we do? Did we taunt their bosses into them? Did we attempt to leash the boss when they were killing? Did we kill it with horde tag just to make sure they didn't get it? No. We started trying harder.
We found another guild who wanted to cooperate, and then one more. We made joint out-of-game communication channels and we leveled warlocks. We woke up in the middle of the night to desperately try toget there before it was tagged.
And in the end we did get some kills. We didn't get most of the kills, we didn't even the majority of kills. But the ones we did get felt great. We had come together, helped eachother out and tried the hardest we could to get these bosses.
Not once did we break any ruels, not once did we grief (except for one player who was kicked for that), not once did we wintrade. We tried and failed for months before succeeding, but not ever did we stoop as low as you did after failing for a few weeks.

To end I'd just like to say I dont hate ONSLAUGHT nor any of their members. I don't even hate Freefall or Risen. I do feel disgust and distaint towards Tripwyr and anyone else promoting this though. Such persons who are so open with these disgusting deals, not ashamed to do anything they can, not to get a kill, but to prevent us from getting one, has no bussiness leading a guild nor even playing a social game like Wow

Edit:
OK can we please have a guild master meeting about our intentions and plans for the future? This is not going anywhere. I demand coperation from every alliance guild!
Nothing more than ridicoulus.
Greetings

- - - Updated - - -

and even if we dont come to any cooperation i'd like to clear out any insinuation no matter if they are right or wrong.

I would love for this to happen

Last edited:
Your agreement is wrong, and should (in my opinion) lead to bans. Trading honor in bgs (over faction limits) is against the rules. Trading world boss kills over faction limits should be against the rules. Interfaction griefing should be against the rules.

If everyone had followed the rules we would have kept fighting until horde or us got tired, and the winner of that war of attrition would have gotten their deserved kill. Instead we saw an alliance guild kill it for a horde guild, cause they were too frustrated they couldn't kill it legitimately. This is akin to wintrading and everyone involved on alliance side should get a 7+ days ban.

This is beyond who gets the kill, its about how you get the kill. Another guild cannot stop players of their own faction from geting the kill but they can stop the opposing faction through PvP. This is the quite simple mechanic created by Blizzard to begin with. The problem is not Onslaught getting the kill, the problem is they did it in a manner where Alliance guilds could not contest them. All of this just result in very unhealthy behaviour, it cant be that in order to get a world boss kill you need to have two raids, one from each faction. If that is the case, the Kronos administration have failed miserably. After the great updates #nosand and #nowarlocks this is the 3rd thing they have to fix for a better community.

This is true, horde wiped us a few times at Azu. This is fine, in fact this is good. It shows there is fair competition about the bosses.

It is sad to see how people think that just because there was a lot of world pvp at a world dragon, VG/CORAL would be crying about it. It was quite evident, that this world pvp was more than welcome to have a vivid and lively server. Too bad it was abused by Risen and Freefall.

---

What do we want? We want healthy competition for world bosses. This means outdoor pvp for hours and a battle of endurance. Not cross faction win-trading targeting one raid from either of the factions. I am sure Kronos administration will find a way to prevent this in the future. Dedication should always be rewarded over griefing, i hope this is not an exception to that rule.

Too bad Pease didnt get his cloak tho :whistling:

Well let's clear something up real quick: At no point did Risen come to me and tell us they were gonna do what they did. In fact, they had the first pull on Azuregos and we were the first ones to wipe them and were gleefully partaking in the melee against them all the time afterwards.

Well let's clear something up real quick: At no point did Risen come to me and tell us they were gonna do what they did. In fact, they had the first pull on Azuregos and we were the first ones to wipe them and were gleefully partaking in the melee against them all the time afterwards.

Must've been a coincidence that horde world was filled with comments such as "Onslaught, Risen and Freefall are still trying to kill us."

Must've been just an impulsive play on Risen/Freefall's side with no co-op with Onslaught what-so-ever :yes:

Top Bottom