• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Current State of Forum PvP is sad :-(

Lharts

Authorized
Worldchat and Forum PvP is also at an all time low.

Suggestion:
- forum fight nights
- mindlessly backing up all of your friends retarded PvP views to stir shit up
- post dank memes
- always start arguments on which faction is better/has better players/sucks each others dick more

Make forum great again.

K53yLEk.jpg

easy

This sever is full of carebears. One reason I miss Feenix's Warsong the most is - even when server was at it's lowest, forum shitposting was real. Not to mention during good days..

PS.: War Sole beats Arcanum and Irae combined.

Half of the team not even from our guild lmao.
Also, you are so fucking autisitc for keeping these screencaps for over a year.
Get a grip

PS thanks for participating

LOL not my fault the best horde premade didnt include you/the majority of the dogshit players in your guild

mad respect to the others though for actually having the balls to queue into half of the irae titansquad

ps my pleasure

I remember those "supreme" lineups Qing from 9AM to 5PM and stopping entirely after that cause they were "done for today"

go play some more hello kitty you twat

PS we heading in the right direction with this

screencap from 10AM, sorry, can't participate mang

was it you guys that got all the WSG jumps blocked cause you were too retarded to do them?

screencap from 10AM, sorry, can't participate mang

was it you guys that got all the WSG jumps blocked cause you were too retarded to do them?

cant tell if DOGCANUM SALTY THAT OLYMPIC POLEVAULTER BURN COULDNT CONTINUE TO ABUSE JUMPS THAT WERE THE ONLY REASON WHICH PREVENTED IRAE 10 MINUTE 3-0 STOMPS

This shitposting... The writing is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Top Bottom