• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Current State of Forum PvP is sad :-(

Damnnn Irae nowhere to be seen =/. Can't get carried by Nedstark every game I guess.

It was because only a small part of them knew how to play AB properly back then (Arcanum as well tbh). And that's why i never liked a quality of AB games on Kronos. Only most of War Sole knew how to play it as dedicated PvP guild whose members had experience of that on Feenix.

The only shit I remember from that time was when Minoan logged into an alliance character and begging us not to turn in the 3rd flag before 10 mins. it was a pre vs pre. Might have been Arcanums best roster. Not sure tho.

I belive you told us that Perp.

The only shit I remember from that time was when Minoan logged into an alliance character and begging us not to turn in the 3rd flag before 10 mins. it was a pre vs pre. Might have been Arcanums best roster. Not sure tho.

I belive you told us that Perp.

i dont think the word "best" and "arcanum" can go in the same sentence, can u rewrite that pls

horde PvPers: lets play
horde PvPers: just Q like tis, it k

alliance PvPers: lets PvP
sir-play-a-lot: let me just call my 25 friends in skype who dont have to work or have any other obligations that would make them a valuable member of society and ask them if they can join. not Qing under 10 or w/o durid lul #glad

basically every alliance on kronos EVER

no shit, you guys were so dodgy I lvled a rogue to 60 while waiting for you in Q.

horo leave this thread u disgust me.

thank u mr translate

aefE5kK.png

Last edited:
Shitxdogx go clean some toilets, that's all you're good for. Seriously this filth has nothing but animosity for anyone. For a year now I've seen nothing but feces come out of your mouth. It's enough now.

Shitxdogx go clean some toilets, that's all you're good for. Seriously this filth has nothing but animosity for anyone. For a year now I've seen nothing but feces come out of your mouth. It's enough now.

kek
kek <- this one
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek
kek

almost topkek

Shitxdogx go clean some toilets

both me and ur mum agreed that ur sponge hasn't been used for the last few weeks when i was cleaning her this morning bcos she couldnt walk after a strong sexual intercourse sesh

rkpURRA.png

Cure for cancer has been found! If anyone in your family or friends is suffering from cancer just contact someone with red name in the scorescreen and we'll hook you up.

GG wp too bad ya'll suck so bad at this game. The game went on for almost 3hrs but cba to get another screenshot.

Please go suck a dick alliance faggots.

peace.

Edit: pls teach me how to post a screenshot (((

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-12-04 18.51.53.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-12-04 18.51.53.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Edit: pls teach me how to post a screenshot (((

Step 1. Upload picture to Imgur
Step 2. Click insert Image button
Step 3. Enjoy

Was a good game and enjoyed my 400HKs. Inspiration for this masterpiece came from watching H2K and his pals farm pugs in 8 minutes so decided to turtle a little with pugs. In the end seemed to work just fine and things got a little out of hand. (maybe longest WSG server?)

Shoutout for all those invi pots and faps burned by horde trying to reach their own roof. 5/5, would do again with some pvpers next time ))

Here is where I afked out :p think the game went on for another hour or so.
XaqxhaV.jpg

Looked like this irl:
image-MMFZwZDU.jpg

Last edited:
Two 5/5 T2.5 rogues made this game quite intense for me so as a FC I did enjoy it. Although I did mess up in stupid ways a few times. I'm up for more :p

0 invis pots or faps used what are you on about :D Oh I forgot you accuse everyone of the shit that you do constantly.

;) #trademark. And nah was referring to those Pyros out of nowhere but lets keep it up

Top Bottom