• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Current state of PvP is sad :(

Lol mate, you do realize that this awaits you on any given Vanilla server there is, right? Unless you get a group of your own which is better then enemies'.. You know, same old story, strongest and most organized win consistently, others don't, etc, etc.. Always been like that and it just repeat itself. At least on Kronos there's an anti-dodging measure now, if premades get into each other they can't avoid the game by dropping queue, so pugs can have their own games while premades are in the same battleground. As far as I know, such feature didn't exist on any (at least somewhat serious) other Vanilla project up to date, which allows premades to dodge each other and just farm pugs forever.
K2 has proven that you are wrong.

You are dead wrong.

Pre-DDOS Kronos 1 had 12k players at peak time playing. so if thats 6k per faction and lets say only 1/3 of those ppl are pvping. Thats 2k players to fight for pvp standing. Pvp rank 6 is top 10% of standing, which is 200 standing out of 2000. That was completely doable, sure there were premades but u had so many ppl playing the game it wasnt a big deal.

But now there is like 600 pvpers at MOST per faction which means top 10% is standing of 60. Absolutely impossible when u have chinese players grinding honor 24/7 and premades that you CANT get into because you dont have full T2. I grind honor all week and premades make my weekly honor in 1 or 2 days. Grinding for pvp ranks becomes a complete joke with no reward.

And yes to touch up the other servers like WoW awakening and Nostalrius. Kronos devs if you're reading this. You guys are fucking *****s, you should have listened to your players and because you didn't now your servers will die. You think people are going to play your client when the STRESS TEST of nost was over 7k players!?!? No fucking way, you guys didn't get your shit together after the DDOS and this is what happens.

amazing post :biggrin: thanks for the laugh

Top Bottom