• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Do not Despair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aieris

Authorized
Reading throgh these forums last days, I have come to feeling, that all hopes are lost. Kronos is dead already, even through it have not been released yet. Our community is bad and toxic and our developers lie silent, making their stuff behind the closed doors. And our competitor is nice and cool with transparent and honest development and with firendly, kind and nice community. And so our whole community is going to pack up and leave to this new and awesome server....

It's NOT truth! Kronos is also good server. Some of us already saw it. It's worth waiting and Its release date is not far. Even through Developer team hesitate to give us closer information about release date or open beta, development continues. As long as we remain loyal and patient, Kronos will be success. It's now in OUR hands!

KRONOS IS NOT DEAD!

I don't think anyone is saying that Kronos is dead. Sharing worries we have about the server is not expecting it to fail. I have seen several posts saying that they don't care how good Nos is, that they're going to stay with Kronos (and they're usernames that I do not recognize, so either they're old players popping back in, or they're new players that made an account to post on the forums). We all know this server is going to be good. Personally I think the worries are misplaced and after playing on Nos for a while some are going to see the same visual/mechanical bugs that are prevalent on other servers.

We just need to relax and roll with it.

I don't think anyone is saying that Kronos is dead. Sharing worries we have about the server is not expecting it to fail. I have seen several posts saying that they don't care how good Nos is, that they're going to stay with Kronos (and they're usernames that I do not recognize, so either they're old players popping back in, or they're new players that made an account to post on the forums). We all know this server is going to be good. Personally I think the worries are misplaced and after playing on Nos for a while some are going to see the same visual/mechanical bugs that are prevalent on other servers.

Simply, they lie.

Ya and most of those players are previous Czek / eastern euro players. Congrats this will this turn into Valkyrie 2.0 with all Czek players instead of russian, with international users sprinkled throughout.

Just look at the recruitment sections, the NA community has already chosen Nost, western eu following suit.

The way I see it, people care so much that they actually express their concerns openly.
Why do you think people open topic about this here? Cause they want us to react. Does this not imply they would rather see releasing?

There will be an announcement on sunday I am pretty sure you are going to like it.

There will be an announcement on sunday I am pretty sure you are going to like it.

WHAAAT.gif

The way I see it, people care so much that they actually express their concerns openly.
Why do you think people open topic about this here? Cause they want us to react. Does this not imply they would rather see releasing?

inb4 launch / open beta date snipe

Please post this on facebook, twitter and EVERYWHERE!!! People need to know. Everyone doesnt read the forums. CREATE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Please post this on facebook, twitter and EVERYWHERE!!! People need to know. Everyone doesnt read the forums. CREATE HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

^

This guy gets it.

Seriously. Nos has proven people will nerdgasm over any fluffy hype they can get their hands on. Milk the fuck out of every little thing you can.

b127f957d6d70b5f70e081fe31fba2bd.jpg

Ya and most of those players are previous Czek / eastern euro players. Congrats this will this turn into Valkyrie 2.0 with all Czek players instead of russian, with international users sprinkled throughout.

Just look at the recruitment sections, the NA community has already chosen Nost, western eu following suit.

I'm not Czek, and I'm still with Kronos :)

From Nostalrius forums. Ironsides says something true:"The team who handles the DDOS attacks the best will win"

We know that both servers probably will be attacked by DDOS. I believe, Kronos will win this. I can be wrong, but Kronos seems to have a good DDOS protection.

I have no intention to trash N-word server but there are some things i really hate. One of them is false advertising. I can accept advertising for a magical tooth paste that makes your teeth sparkle. Totally justified. They wanna make me give them my money.
But could you just stop with this 4k bugs detected and solved in 3 days after the open PvE test. I don't know if there were 4 k , 2k or 1k. Atm Twinhead-kronos has 3.2k bugs reported during a period of almost 3 years. It took time only to discover them, not to mention to fix a big chunk of them.
I don't pretend and i am not really a smart guy. But could you stop bullshiting me.
Just compare a bit these 2 servers advertising campaigns.
One said: Hey we try to release the best vanilla wow server we can make out of it. Our deadline is fall 2014.
Later on: Hey guys we are not able to release it now but we still work on it so you can play on a almost bugfree, correct mechanics , vivid server. Sorry but this is the fact.

The second said: We will release the best server. We fixed gazzilions of bugs, we did more movies , we are ready to launch, but first let us fix another gazzilion of bugs.

Now spot the liar.
How the hell can you fix 1k bugs in 3 days when only finding the right values/info/sources takes a lot more.
Maybe N developers are some prodigies , and i am glad. If they make the best server we will play on it. But please stop treating us like 7 years old kids tempting us with coloured candies.

this will this turn into Valkyrie 2.0 with all Czek players instead of russian, with international users sprinkled throughout.

the NA community has already chosen Nost, western eu following suit.

hello everyone i am Mr. Western EU and here to tell you we're all going to nostalrius. it's decided now and you don't have a choice. have fun and see you all there.

Reading throgh these forums last days, I have come to feeling, that all hopes are lost. Kronos is dead already, even through it have not been released yet. Our community is bad and toxic and our developers lie silent, making their stuff behind the closed doors. And our competitor is nice and cool with transparent and honest development and with firendly, kind and nice community. And so our whole community is going to pack up and leave to this new and awesome server....

It's NOT truth! Kronos is also good server. Some of us already saw it. It's worth waiting and Its release date is not far. Even through Developer team hesitate to give us closer information about release date or open beta, development continues. As long as we remain loyal and patient, Kronos will be success. It's now in OUR hands!

KRONOS IS NOT DEAD!
What do you expect? People waiting forever? Of course we will test N.... if it is crap as you all say, Kronos has won anyway. If it is good, Kronos has lost because of the slow work and a little bit of arrogant behaviour (we are the best) aswell.

Nostalrius may have false advertising, inferior scripting, mostly EU player base(im US).
At least they know the needs of their players.

Nostalrius may have false advertising, inferior scripting, mostly EU player base(im US).
At least they know the needs of their players.

So if what you're saying is true, Nos's players need lies? Trying to figure out your point here.

Simply, they lie.

Not really.

KRONOS IS NOT DEAD!

Ofc it's not, but creating such a thread won't help anything. People are going to think that Kronos is in some kind of crisis which is not or at least no one can prove it yet.

I think we should focus threads more on Kronos again. Those discussions about Nostal vs Kronos which are trying to prove something pointless have become boring to read. Just wish them good luck because you are kind persons, that's the way to attract ppl and create a "goodwill".

What do you expect? People waiting forever? Of course we will test N.... if it is crap as you all say, Kronos has won anyway. If it is good, Kronos has lost because of the slow work and a little bit of arrogant behaviour (we are the best) aswell.

But it wont be crap. It will be less than Kronos. But it will be out and people will play it. And the Kronos devotion will die because people dont wanna level their Warriors AGAIN. People will stay there.

Coomon guys. I know some of you are worried and some of you have strong opinions of each server. But lets stop with the biting. We can only assume Nos has tried their best and is releasing a decent server. If it turns out that that isn't the case, then fine. But we can only assume till now. So what their claims seem exaggerated...if they were then they will answer for it.

Also to note, if you wish to say "Kronos said <this>" or "Nos said <that>" and then post your opinion on what they said. Then post some proof first...I have no idea if Nos has claimed to fix this many bugs in how many days, I wouldn't know where to start looking for that information. If you wish to claim that Nos is not up to the task they set themselves...post some proof please...I can only take someones word so far.

Also to note. Stop speaking for people. All NA players will play here, and same with Western EU. Who delegated you to speak for me? This point goes for so many posts I see on this forum.

The only people trashing Kronos atm are Nos shills. Nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom