• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Do not Despair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronos forums are indeed getting pretty lame, it's mostly Nostalrius people coming to bait and people here responding. If server A talks about server B on their forums while server B talks about themselves, it's just more publicity for server B. Threads like these are pretty useless, even if I understand the good will of the person starting them.

Btw I'm confident that the devs here have some tricks left in their bag. I'm kinda worried about Nost in the sense that it'll steal some of our players, but Kronos will still mostly likely be more populated, and definitely better scripted.

Last edited:
I've come here after that fateful announcement on YouTube about February 28 and what do I see?
What is Nos? Baby, don't play there, don't play there, no more.

God private server drama is pointless lol.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

ALL drama is pointless :laugh:

What about in Grey's Anatomy? I love that show

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, I don't see why people get so riled up with an us vs them kind of thing. I intend on trying every server I can to evaluate them myself. I tried feenix, and it was unstable, and filled with actually almost entertaining bugs. I tried some of the lower pop ones but there was nothing to do. I don't get why there's a rush to pick a best server before they even come out...

What about in Grey's Anatomy? I love that show

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness, I don't see why people get so riled up with an us vs them kind of thing. I intend on trying every server I can to evaluate them myself. I tried feenix, and it was unstable, and filled with actually almost entertaining bugs. I tried some of the lower pop ones but there was nothing to do. I don't get why there's a rush to pick a best server before they even come out...

Highlander_zps8a515b3a.jpg

Well, this thread was ment to raise morale a bit. To tell, that nothing is lost (as it seemed to me from reading other threads) as long as we are here. But it seems, that every thread now must turn into K vs N battle.

The way I see it, people care so much that they actually express their concerns openly.
Why do you think people open topic about this here? Cause they want us to react. Does this not imply they would rather see releasing?

There will be an announcement on sunday I am pretty sure you are going to like it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ya and most of those players are previous Czek / eastern euro players. Congrats this will this turn into Valkyrie 2.0 with all Czek players instead of russian, with international users sprinkled throughout.

Just look at the recruitment sections, the NA community has already chosen Nost, western eu following suit.

This is something every localized server is afraid of. At start, there will be a great deal of Cz players around, but later as more people come in, things will change towards 'international' vibe. Largest burden will lie on GM's, future of the server will depend on their capability to enforce english as prime language on all server/battleground-wide channels. That is why Kronos will need a good amount of GM's around, present at all times, so that past problems don't resurface.

NA community is picking Nost because of nice latency they had during the last few tests, reports ranging from 80-120ms. Nost is hosted in France, which is the country with the best hosts+pings to NA beside Netherlands. Also, France providers all have built-in Ddos protections, part of a goverment-enforced method of protecting companies/small businesses. They are slightly more expensive, but it pays off.

When players get to try Kronos, they will be able to make a more suitable decision. At the moment, they tried only one side.

This is something every localized server is afraid of. At start, there will be a great deal of Cz players around, but later as more people come in, things will change towards 'international' vibe. Largest burden will lie on GM's, future of the server will depend on their capability to enforce english as prime language on all server/battleground-wide channels. That is why Kronos will need a good amount of GM's around, present at all times, so that past problems don't resurface.

NA community is picking Nost because of nice latency they had during the last few tests, reports ranging from 80-120ms. Nost is hosted in France, which is the country with the best hosts+pings to NA beside Netherlands. Also, France providers all have built-in Ddos protections, part of a goverment-enforced method of protecting companies/small businesses. They are slightly more expensive, but it pays off.

When players get to try Kronos, they will be able to make a more suitable decision. At the moment, they tried only one side.

Thats great to hear about DDoS protection...my issue is the expense part...you said it will be slightly more expensive...how is Nos paying for that? I have tried to find out...but haven't got anywhere.

Last edited:
If theres no release date on sunday and nost is nearily as good as kronos, then im going to nost, just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom