• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Goth 2 - Tribute to Nostalrius

0/5 .

faceroll overgeared lock beats noobs with green gear.

so hard.

Best.

Edit. If you dont like consumes u can always choose fair game and die and whine about people cheating.

Ye agree
thats the best montage without engineering I think
[video=youtube;ad8ZnGNslI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8ZnGNslI0[/video]

Last edited:
Pvp with engineering is a lot more fun to watch (thats the point of a movie, right?) and certainly a lot more fun to play (thats the point of playing the game in the first place, right?).

In vanilla especially it is the only thing that offers a bit extra variation and can make a good player shine and compensate for gear difference or class weakness or enable you to take on multiple geared opponents.

Ye agree
thats the best montage without engineering I think
[video=youtube;ad8ZnGNslI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8ZnGNslI0[/video]

This was actually physically painful to watch. Especially when he tries to click his trinket repeatedly while stuck in fear.

After watching it, I tried - and failed, to find this joke video from a Rogue called Smuaser or something (Warsong, Feenix). Anyone able to track this down?

Pvp with engineering is a lot more fun to watch (thats the point of a movie, right?) and certainly a lot more fun to play (thats the point of playing the game in the first place, right?).

In vanilla especially it is the only thing that offers a bit extra variation and can make a good player shine and compensate for gear difference or class weakness or enable you to take on multiple geared opponents.

Most people here weren't complaining about engineering, but rather potion abuse and max tryharding @ duel with stuff like Jungle Remedy.

But but.... Why he didnt used a single arcane bomb in video? sorry. Idk about nost , but kronos most skillcapped player use them and rape people 3 by 3 :sad:

he used arcane bomb in the mage duel at 23:05

dont get me wrong i think u can use anything in 1vX but if popping everything in 1v1 is entertainment then why do we have rules in the 1v1 tournament here? warlock is prob the best ive seen but it does take it down a level for me

I think those who are saying "omg so many consums that's not fair" are the ones who don't have the skill to use more than 5 buttons on PvP.

Top Bottom