• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Horde <High Treason> Horde - PvP/PvE (Slow, Enjoy Game Guild)

ill prolly join too, am from europe tho :p and maybe 2 of my buddies :)

what kind of help would you need with the making of the guild?

Last edited:
<High Treason> is going to be a guild who is going to do PvP (Premades) and PvE (Raids).
PvE: We will Raid every Week multiple raids. We are not trying to go for server first, we want a friendly, slow guild to just enjoy the game.

PvP: We will have many PvP Premades to enjoy the PvP Aspect of the Game.

Times: We are a US Guild (PST Time Zone)

Events: As a guild we will try to start guild events, such as World PvP, or World PvE, or FFA Arena. We will obviously invite the WHOLE community to join us!

The Goal: is to just have a chill group of players who at the same time, take the game serious, but doesn't take it too serious. We want to enjoy the game, not rush the game.

Anyone Interested in Joining? Also I need help making the guild! if you can help me, Tweet me at @imLTyme.

Hey! Just found this server and would looooove some of this pie! Tho, im from Eu but im a late night player (thats evning for you) not sure what to play but all classes needed in a new guild!

Re: &lt;High Treason&gt; Horde - PvP/PvE (Slow, Enjoy Game Guild)

ill prolly join too, am from europe tho :p and maybe 2 of my buddies :)

what kind of help would you need with the making of the guild?

I am looking for a Raid Leader

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! Just found this server and would looooove some of this pie! Tho, im from Eu but im a late night player (thats evning for you) not sure what to play but all classes needed in a new guild!

Obvi Tanks + Healers are Bestest! but play what you want!

huh i haven't played since true retail vanilla! :p
...and haven't played on private servers much(lvled a paladin to 30 on ED but was so bugged i stopped), planning on making kronos my home :))...

...so my knowledge is not on par about the raids, since its been like 9 years since i raided:p

I did raid (healed,priest) in mc,bwl and zg, quit when AQ came out,so i didn't raid that :p
...planning on doing all raids now tho :p ...but im not suited for a raid leader :)

Last edited:

huh i haven't played since true retail vanilla! :p
...and haven't played on private servers much(lvled a paladin to 30 on ED but was so bugged i stopped), planning on making kronos my home :))...

...so my knowledge is not on par about the raids, since its been like 9 years since i raided:p

I did raid (healed,priest) in mc,bwl and zg, quit when AQ came out,so i didn't raid that :p
...planning on doing all raids now tho :p ...but im not suited for a raid leader :)
Alright :p

So whats slow? I want to raid 2 days, with a guild that wants to progress. Using a core of members that are enchanted and will bring consumes.

Bit more info please? Are you aiming to progress or do you want to kill 3 bosses and then quit because you do not want to slow down?

And what about cobsumes and enchants, will you require your members to use them?

And last are you aiming to use a core of raiders each raid?

Thanks

Bit more info please? Are you aiming to progress or do you want to kill 3 bosses and then quit because you do not want to slow down?

And what about cobsumes and enchants, will you require your members to use them?

And last are you aiming to use a core of raiders each raid?

Thanks

1. No, we will complete every boss.

2. Yes, Enchants/Consumables are important. Any Member with enchants/Consumes will get a line in raid before one without.

3. The plan is to have a core raid team.

I will definitely try to join this guild as well, if you will have me. Plenty of vanilla experience here, both from the Blizzard servers and the poorly scripted vanilla private servers. I've also worked on several vanilla projects (much like Kronos is at this very moment) and am really looking forward to playing on a decent server again. I'm very laid back but take raids and instance seriously (PvP not so much). Looking forward to meeting you all in-game once Kronos is launched! :)

Last edited:
I am looking for a Raid Leader

- - - Updated - - -

Obvi Tanks + Healers are Bestest! but play what you want!

I can raid lead and or main tank. Did it in retail Vanilla, through Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

I can raid lead and or main tank. Did it in retail Vanilla, through Cata.

We were second on server through spider wing on Naxx, then BC was announced so the core group took a break. I organized raid groups pairing specs to buffs, WF totem with sword rogues, Air totem with dagger rogues, 1 feral with DPS wars, so on.

Also cordinated peoples specs to max utility. Example, Warlocks can put different amount of talent points in imp health stone, and players can ss carry more than 1. Have 1 mage run winters chill so other mages can put points else where.

This sounds awesome. I didn't start raiding in vanilla until nax had been released, so the guild I joined already had MC-AQ40 on farm. but I raided through all of SSC and TK as mage class lead in BC. I've never actually been on a private server before, so it would be great to have a community from the start. I'd love to join!

This honestly looks like the perfect guild for me. Like everyone else I'm looking forward to the Vanilla experience again but am a bit older now with this these things called a "job" and "responsibilities". Terrible, I know. Could be convinced to Raid a few days a week, but will ALWAYS be up for PvPing anywhere, anytime.

Going to roll a Mage (Haven't decided on UD or Troll yet) and am dragging two of my friends along for the ride (Priest & Warrior). We are all quite experienced players, I myself played since the Beta in 2004 and loved Vanilla above all others (clearly... since I'm here). Looking forward to helping out High Treason!

This is the priest Mentat mentioned.

So, yeah I work 5 days a week and what not. So raiding a couple times a week sounds pretty sweet to me. I always like to PvP, looking forward to trying to melt some faces.

I'm excited to have a PST time zone to raid on. I have 2 60s on another server and dont' get off work till 9:00 EST so I miss the fun. Even on days off, I can't raid till after I put the kids down to bed, so I am very excited and don't plan on looking back when I make the lvling grind again.

- - - Updated - - -

I am usually Tank/Rogue, as my name would show, but will most likely be starting as a Hunter and then will lvl a tank protection specced all the way with rest EXP.

Eh second thought, since I wont be able to boost my owncharacters due to complete multibox ban. Main Tank slec all the way 13/0/38

Last edited:
I'd be down. I played very late Vanilla (Literally two months before BC came out) and continued playing all the way until Cataclysm came out (As Horde. Rogue).

I am planning to play a Shadow Priest for PvP and maybe Heals for PvE.

The slow aspect sounds great to me. I am now an adult (no longer a kid with no life back when I first started) so I won't have loads of time to stay on all day and no life the game lol. So the slow progression thing sounds great to me.

(I have much PvP / Arena knowledge. Raiding not so much but willing to learn the fights).

OP is inactive. If you are looking for PST guild, and don't mind Alli, check out Damage Inc thread.

Not attempting to ninja thread, but I've reached out in message to the OP and even then, no response.

If OP is MIA by the time Kronos launches I'm willing to continue this Guild on because I think there are a lot of us looking for a laid back experience yet are still willing to put the time in when time allows.

Top Bottom