• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I know you all have waited for this a long time!

Chillbill

Authorized
Hello Folks,

five month's have passed by since I released the Trailer and after my recently high pvp activity, I finished my second PVP Movie!

What to expect:
- Little bit of engineering
- Elemental build
- Few edits

I tried to improve from all feedback since my first Movie and I'll continue in the next ones aswell.

Turn up the Volume and I hope you enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNuX9OuOSaU

Songlist:

Rampue - Turn Around
Fox Stevenson - Throwdown
Dope - Die Motherfucker Die
Jan Hegenberg - Die Horde rennt
Bomfunk MC - Freestyler

peace

Last edited:
That Linken Boomerang record though :D

-> Last part is best part because obvious reasons.

Good job man!

our duels not there... lowers the ratings for sure! +1 for big name opponents (Yolam) lel
4/5 <3 eywin

thanks guys :)

@Zaj: the music or the gank? ;)
@eywin: yeah I tried to save them but no way :/ we can go 1v1 in pvp gear for the next one for sure =D

peace

Last edited:
You got me hyped everytime you faced 3+ enemies, and you disappointed me every time you got help from the others :mad2:

Otherwise nice video!

This video is the very definition of a disappointment. You're going off against nobody of any talent and the only 3 names I really recognized throughout were Gurokun, Yolam and Stormling. Gurokun you'd be expected to take given that you're a mage, Yolam wasn't focused on you at all and Stormling is practically in greens and blues. Where are the prem vs prem clips? The true 1vX, displays of team play and absolute control?

You should just re-title this 'T2 Mage bullys scrubs in greens' because frankly there was nothing "striking" about it. Based on what I know of you from Feenix when you faced off against us in prem vs prem, I was expecting a lot more.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just trolling here. I was just genuinely expecting a lot more from someone who was supposed to be the horde's answer to Imfake on Feenix but it turns our you're just a fake.

Hm yea, end scene was satisfying, but the rest bored me a little. I'd prefer names you know, actual 1v1's 1v2's 1v3's, outplays and premade footage should be quite fun as well. Props for u'r efforts tho.

This video confused me. All of your 1v1s were just you polymorphing and then one shotting Dwarfwarrior. Every other fight you had superior help, or outnumbered your opponents. You ended on a clip of you AoEing some leveler who didn't even react to your presence.

You seem like a decent player, why didn't you have any decent clips?

This video is the very definition of a disappointment. You're going off against nobody of any talent and the only 3 names I really recognized throughout were Gurokun, Yolam and Stormling. Gurokun you'd be expected to take given that you're a mage, Yolam wasn't focused on you at all and Stormling is practically in greens and blues. Where are the prem vs prem clips? The true 1vX, displays of team play and absolute control?

You should just re-title this 'T2 Mage bullys scrubs in greens' because frankly there was nothing "striking" about it. Based on what I know of you from Feenix when you faced off against us in prem vs prem, I was expecting a lot more.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not just trolling here. I was just genuinely expecting a lot more from someone who was supposed to be the horde's answer to Imfake on Feenix but it turns our you're just a fake.

Why does a Vid have to show off skills? Who set that in stone?

It's very fun to watch although theres no "big names" in it and thats whats most important.

A common misconception started by all the tryhard arena movies.
The player in a video should be decent, thats all it needs. Decent play and fun/entertaining atmosphere.

Example from this server. I watched Abhorsens movie from start to finish while I quit half way through perplexities.

Now to this movie, I didn't really like it. Going to tell you the same like I did in teamspeak.
You shouldn't rush things so much. Collect more open PvP clips. Take your time with editing and your next movie will be really good.
You got skill, it just doesn't look like you have patience :)

A common misconception started by all the tryhard arena movies.
The player in a video should be decent, thats all it needs. Decent play and fun/entertaining atmosphere.

Example from this server. I watched Abhorsens movie from start to finish while I quit half way through perplexities.

Now to this movie, I didn't really like it. Going to tell you the same like I did in teamspeak.
You shouldn't rush things so much. Collect more open PvP clips. Take your time with editing and your next movie will be really good.
You got skill, it just doesn't look like you have patience :)

abhorsen is also a warlock and so are u

It's very fun to watch although theres no "big names" in it and thats whats most important.

Debatable but this is not the place. I had expectations of a better video, based on what I know of Dopefish. I was sorely disappointed.

@Pipie sure I played on feenix but thats a long time ago and even then I never considered myself to be at the top10 or something back then. Idk who's Imfake btw. :>

@Perp: pls stfu Ü

@Tripwyr: thats whats the movie about, killing ppl with berserk, world pvp wasn't existing while the recordings and you only see potatoes in the BG. i cant force ex rank 14 ppl to join wsg to fight me (mainly warrior). Maybe u didnt got the joke about the german song with wsg zerg, sorry bro.

and I'm mostly outnumbered except for 1v1

@abendschein: i used two different, which one are you curious about?

@all thanks for your feedback, i appreciate it alot!

peace (Y)

Top Bottom