• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

I know you all have waited for this a long time!

and I'm mostly outnumbered except for 1v1

Clip #1: 3v1, you died but still okay before that, well done.

Clip #2: 1v2, Polymorph gib a guy who wasn't attacking you.

Clip #3: 1v1, guy at half health already frozen.

Clip #4 Clusterfuck that you ended by 1v3 killing Bernie then 1v6 killing some other guy.

Clip #5 2v2 with the opponents starting at 20% and 80% health, and you free casting. Ends with a 1v2 against an already frozen opponent attacking somebody else.

Clip #6 2v1 druid + warrior, pretty good clip, well done.

Clip #7 Blew long cooldowns to barely kill a warrior, really? You're a geared mage.

Clip #8 2v2 with Yolam starting at 30% health, meanwhile you are supported by a druid.

Clip #9 1v4 against a faerie fired, disarmed rogue, what?

Clip #10 Gib an undergeared paladin from polymorph, why?

Clip #11 2v1 warrior + druid, decent but the clips where a warrior doesn't get healed until too late or at all are getting old now.

Clip #12 1+1v1, pretty good clip.

Clip #13 1v1 against ret paladin, decent clip, he got a couple procs

Clip #14 1v1 against a mage, 1v1 is good, but this mage is clearly terrible, you didn't even counterspell his attempt to hard cast frostbolt.

Clip #15 1v1 against a warrior, if this warrior were in better gear and you hadn't gotten extremely lucky procs (impact into frostbite), he would have wrecked you. This was a poorly played clip.

Clip #16 Gibbing the same undergeared paladin from Polymorph, ended 1v2.

Clip #17 1v1 against a warrior. Much better played than the last one, but you're still giving him free swings for some reason.

Clip #18 Looks like this clip was just to show off an iceblock? No comment

Clip #19 1v1 World PvP, okay clip.

Clip #20, 4v6, ice blocking until your allies show up is not really a PvP video clip. Two more allies show up at the end, but I can't tell if that troll priest was healing the whole time, 4v8 at the end but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.

Clip #21 2+2v1+1 This is a pretty good clip, I enjoyed it. Missed grenade was a tad disappointing though. Probably better to end the clip when you team shows up.

Clip #22 3v5, druid gets away and killed by allies, you run into 3 alliance backed by 4 teammates, not a good clip.

Clip #23 2v6 Why did this clip get put in at all?

Clip #24 3v4 You and another mage kill somebody while their healer is polymorphed, you then kill the healer while a warrior + another kill somebody else. This was a pretty terrible clip.

Clip #25 Manyv2, This was a pretty good clip, nice freezing trap sponge.

Clip #26 1v1 against a severely undergeared hunter. Decent clip, but that hunter never stood a chance.

Clip #27 1v1 against a mage who was just trying to get away, why did you put this in?

Clip #28 1v1 against a warlock who didn't even cast a spell on you, why did you put this in?

Clip #29 1v1 against a warrior in which you die to a rogue. You were already struggling against a warrior before that, again why?

Clip #30 you kill a hunter named Freestyler while playing the song Freestyler. Haha, funny.

Clip #31 wrecked a warrior as a mage, this is new and original.

Clip #32 2v2, starts 1v1 against a warrior, who you are wrecking even though he is actively attacking you (he's undergeared, not sure why you put Bernie in so many times), second warrior charges and you + another player finish them both off. Ok clip I guess?

Clip #33 1v1 against an undergeared hunter, again he stood no chance.

Clip #34 AoE down a multiboxing leveler. He doesn't react to your presence, I think this is where a lot of people got turned off because you're clearly just being an asshole.

Our total: 6 Xv1 (you outnumbered), 9 1vX (enemy outnumbered), 16 evenly matched, 3 uncounted (AoE down a leveler, hunter named Freestyle doesn't react, Iceblock scene). So, you mostly outnumbered your opponents except for 1v1 clips.

Why did I waste my time doing this? I have no clue.

Clip #1 - Clip #34

Our total: 6 Xv1 (you outnumbered), 9 1vX (enemy outnumbered), 16 evenly matched, 3 uncounted (AoE down a leveler, hunter named Freestyle doesn't react, Iceblock scene). So, you mostly outnumbered your opponents except for 1v1 clips.

Why did I waste my time doing this? I have no clue.

I appreciate your feedback anyway! Thanks for that. I won't go into detail to every clip but when I start my next project, I'll focus on starting fraps earlier (example yolam and zze at GM, I was 1v2 them and I called for assist, which was the druid) and I just missed to start recording.

Everybody does have different Point of Views and so do I when I count fights as "outnumbered", also for the shown footage, the german song was just for the lulz and so I put some zerg action into it, also some Tier2 pwnage and fun (the last warrior was called Analsextoy!?!?!).

As I said I thank you alot also giving me insights into the Viewers Head, I rewatched the whole movie for about 50 times to get everything as perfect as I can.

I'll take more time and more disk space for the next one, but still gonna do some small projects to improve my Editing skills :D

peace (Y)

it looks like the filtering out of uninteresting clips didnt really work here. if you set up duels or fights then theres a chance u get something worthwhile, but if ur just hunting random kills then only 10% or less of the footage is really video-worthy.

In wsg you had a flagcarrier run past you and you didnt abort ur kill to chase. getting high dmg can be fun to watch, but if you fail to cc whatever is around you in group pvp then those crits just make you look bad.
i did a pvp video myself long time ago and looking back it wasnt really that good either. i improved on the 2nd one and i was more satisfied then.

felt like you were more interested in getting it out than getting it done properly. it shows unfortunately

2/5

I appreciate your feedback anyway! Thanks for that. I won't go into detail to every clip but when I start my next project, I'll focus on starting fraps earlier (example yolam and zze at GM, I was 1v2 them and I called for assist, which was the druid) and I just missed to start recording.

Everybody does have different Point of Views and so do I when I count fights as "outnumbered", also for the shown footage, the german song was just for the lulz and so I put some zerg action into it, also some Tier2 pwnage and fun (the last warrior was called Analsextoy!?!?!).

As I said I thank you alot also giving me insights into the Viewers Head, I rewatched the whole movie for about 50 times to get everything as perfect as I can.

I'll take more time and more disk space for the next one, but still gonna do some small projects to improve my Editing skills :D

peace (Y)

Hardware encoding is very effective here, because it will allow you to retroactively record clips. I'm not sure of other utilities, but Nvidia's Shadowcast will allow you to retroactively record up to 20 minutes of footage at the press of a key.

Top Bottom