• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

If you don't fix pvp your server will die.

Starz412

Says it in the title. Fix pvp. Make multi ques available again or the servers gonna slowly rip. I don't care about dodging at this point but pvp is limited to AV and it's terrible.

K2 is weird. Join K1, we normal there.

Yeah i wish someone would have told me that before i spent a month lvling to 60... who the fuck would cba to lvl another char? K2 is so fucked up with the Broken AV system. WHen i started on K2 a month ago WSG and AB were popping all the time, now it's literally just AV 24/7 cos it gives so much honor, even when losing and is so piss easy... other bgs are never played... how the fuck am i supposed to get rep? Retarded situation tbh.

No, it won't die if they don't "fix" PvP.

It's all about community. Vanilla ranking system will always result in PvP honor standing mafias being formed and trying to control everything to minimize their required time investment. If they "fix" AV, then you will have dodging in WSG/AB again and empty games.

I suppose it comes down to choosing which ugly part of a broken vanilla blizzlike retarded PvP system you want to be exposed to - 24/7 grind or empty games.

No, it won't die if they don't "fix" PvP.

It's all about community. Vanilla ranking system will always result in PvP honor standing mafias being formed and trying to control everything to minimize their required time investment. If they "fix" AV, then you will have dodging in WSG/AB again and empty games.

I suppose it comes down to choosing which ugly part of a broken vanilla blizzlike retarded PvP system you want to be exposed to - 24/7 grind or empty games.

They just have to implement the proposed changes already. The problem is the devs don't seem to care and if this is not fixed the server pvp will die. Just implement deserter on drop q and it fixes the problem, if premades like ex-PoX dodgemade want to dodge might as well wait 15/30 mins then.

Yeah making AV queueing as a group not possible, would fix it and no it doesn't mean you'd have empty ab/wsg games, get real. During AV weekend there were 6 full AVs going on at peak time on Sunday, that's 480 ppl in the bgs. That's like 24 WSGs or 16 ABs.. umm so yeah i don't think 1 or 2 "empty games" from like 16 or 24 is a big deal and people would still play AV for rep so u don't have to worry if u want rep, i mean u can get from neutral to exatled in 2 days during av weekend...
The current system is killing the pvp and the pvp community, like literally almost everyone that i've talked to in bgs think the same. Noone wants these run simulator AVs with a pve mob in the end... that's all u get atm tho. An increased deserter debuff would work too, to make sure ppl don't leave ab/wsg.

to have proper PvP, it would require non-blizzlike changes imo. if you make everything "100%" blizzlike, you'll end up having broken pvp/ranking, one or another way.
because retail vanillas pvp was so broken, its really difficult to satisfy everyone here

but i personally prefer 24/7 AV over 24/7 wsg dodging

Can you honestly not find any pvp anywhere but a battleground? that just surprises me the most with so many people online. Also doubt a server will die just because of shitty bgs. I seen very few servers where they aren't shitty.

AV 24/7 wasn't a thing on Nostalrius neither on K1. I think's it's something that have happened on K2 for some reason...

This hatetrain guy is literally nothing but a troll who wants this server to lose pop and fail. I mean you can't really be so ignorant that you think an ednless farm of ONE bg out of 3 possible ones, where u literally just RUN to drek and kill that PVE mob is FUN?????
Look at the forums, look at reddit, look at ppl ingame... almost noone wants this BORING, broken shit. What we have atm in AV is NOT pvp...how can u be so dense to not understand the situation?
We need AB and WSG back, for many reaons. How are you even supposed to get rep with those facitons if noone plays them? Please feel free to explain that...

Also Irritation is correct... K2 is a mess compared K1 and how Nost used to be.

Also what fucking wsg dodging are ppl talking about? During Sunday peak hours in AV weekend we had 6 full bgs going, that's 480 players. You would have 24 bloody WSG's going on with that amount of ppl... do you really think it's a huge problem if 1 or 2 of those 24 are empty lmao?

Basically everyone who's saying " oh all is fine and dandy " are trolls.

Your arguments make no sense, if WSG was fun people would queue up for it and ignore honor gains. Its clear WSG is not fun on K2, and I believe it is because for 2.5 months premades destroyed pugs in under 10 minutes which doesnt even yeild one losing WSG mark/token.

People on K2 hate WSG and AB because of the premade stomp that yielded them nothing. Many were quiting before AV and have come back, I think AV is a good thing. Once you get rank just queue WSG and have fun and dont worry that AV is more honor.

Last edited:
Your arguments make no sense, if WSG was fun people would queue up for it and ignore honor gains. Its clear WSG is not fun on K2, and I believe it is because for 2.5 months premades destroyed pugs in under 10 minutes which doesnt even yeild one losing WSG mark/token.

People on K2 hate WSG and AB because of the premade stomp that yielded them nothing. Many were quiting before AV and have come back, I think AV is a good thing. Once you get rank just queue WSG and have fun and dont worry that AV is more honor.

Your argument makes no sense.

If WSG gave more honor than AV, then people would play WSG. It has nothing to do with fun.

WSG Should not give more honor then AV, you failed to state your argument for why it should. Its a shorter game with less people that is less complicated....

Just remove the honor system and you'll have people queueing who actually want to PvP. If games are filled with rankers there's no way to avoid the cancer.

(will never happen of course)

WSG Should not give more honor then AV, you failed to state your argument for why it should. Its a shorter game with less people that is less complicated....

WSG is actually pvp, AV is pve.

Pvp should give honor, pve shouldnt give honor.

At the moment losing while afk in AV gives more honor than fighting and winning in WSG.

WSG is not PvP it is capture the flag. You are clueless, I play AV every day and I get some of the best 1v1 or group fights in AV

WSG is not PvP it is capture the flag. You are clueless, I play AV every day and I get some of the best 1v1 or group fights in AV

Good for you, i play AV every day and i get 98% of my honor from killing elite monsters or watching movies on my other screen while being afk. I tried to farm honor by killing allys but it didnt even come close to half of the honor i gained from just afk-losing against the Remedy-premade.

So, if they reduce honor to AV but they also disable the group bg que and make random selection to players of every bg you will like it? Because I don't think you care about pvp. You want easy pvp ranking for you and no ranking at all for pugs.

You don't like AV as is because everybody can get some decent honor and this slow your ranking. If they destroy AV they will destroy the pvp. Before AV many had stopped played bgw just because of the premade farming against pugs.

So, if they reduce honor to AV but they also disable the group bg que and make random selection to players of every bg you will like it? Because I don't think you care about pvp. You want easy pvp ranking for you and no ranking at all for pugs.

You don't like AV as is because everybody can get some decent honor and this slow your ranking. If they destroy AV they will destroy the pvp. Before AV many had stopped played bgw just because of the premade farming against pugs.

I'm sorry but premades are supposed to make more honor than pugs. Talking to other players and optimizing your strategy to win as much and as fast as possible is supposed to reward players.

I really do understand that it sucks to play solo against a premade, and i know the feeling. Thats why i've started premades on ever server i play on - so that i have a premade to play with.

Also please understand, what we do not want to kill AV. We want AB and WSG to pop without AV killing.

There are plenty of stuff that can change which makes premades still earn more honor than pugs, while pugs only play against pugs. Without having to kill AB and WSG alltogether and having afk-losing in AV be the best way to earn honor.

The only players who gain anything from the system as it is now, are the players who want high rankings without having to put in the work or dont have the skill. After talking to some of the top standings on horde side i noticed that a few of them prefer this system since they can just sit afk in AV while farming on their alts - and still get top 20 standings.

Does that sound like a good system to you?

Top Bottom