• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

If you don't fix pvp your server will die.

I'm sorry but premades are supposed to make more honor than pugs

Thats how it currently is. Right now premades beat pugs by over 300k honor a week. You are obviously just repeating things you have heard other people say, but you are incorrect.

Premade players are reaching 1.2-1.5mil honor a week, pugs barely break 650k

Thats how it currently is. Right now premades beat pugs by over 300k honor a week. You are obviously just repeating things you have heard other people say, but you are incorrect.

Premade players are reaching 1.2-1.5mil honor a week, pugs barely break 650k
Not true, atleast not for horde. There are people soloqueing against the Remedy premade and just afks. Currently sitting at 700k honor this week.

And as i said, this system only benefits players who would never be able to reach top standings by winning games. The old top standing players will still reach their standings by afk loosing more hours per day than others, instead of winning in WSG/AB more than others. But players who play maybe 2-3 hours per day and used to do premades to farm honor now gets totally rekt by non-premade players who just afk in AV for 6 hours per day.

Last edited:
Horde premade should play more then lmao 700k is chump change.

So you are mad because horde doesnt run an efficiant premade LOL WOW

Last edited:

They are playing lots, just that they play by killing the lieutenants and then going afk waiting for Remedy to kill Drek'thar.

Because that is the fastest way to gain honor at the moment.

I made a short video to show you how pvping as horde is atm: https://youtu.be/Oy6hNwk95g4

And yes, this is what every top pvper on horde does these days.

Instead of personally attacking me and calling me mad, please answer my question, does this seem like a good system to you?

Last edited:
I'm sorry but premades are supposed to make more honor than pugs. Talking to other players and optimizing your strategy to win as much and as fast as possible is supposed to reward players.

I really do understand that it sucks to play solo against a premade, and i know the feeling. Thats why i've started premades on ever server i play on - so that i have a premade to play with.

Also please understand, what we do not want to kill AV. We want AB and WSG to pop without AV killing.

There are plenty of stuff that can change which makes premades still earn more honor than pugs, while pugs only play against pugs. Without having to kill AB and WSG alltogether and having afk-losing in AV be the best way to earn honor.

The only players who gain anything from the system as it is now, are the players who want high rankings without having to put in the work or dont have the skill. After talking to some of the top standings on horde side i noticed that a few of them prefer this system since they can just sit afk in AV while farming on their alts - and still get top 20 standings.

Does that sound like a good system to you?

I prefer this system because now most players can play and get some honor. Before only premade players were getting honor (fast and easy). And btw, no change will make pugs go back to wsg and ab. When you face a premade wsg/ab you have no hope to cap flag. So, even if you earn 1 mark when you lose under 10 minutes, AV will be much more better even if they nerf it (wrong for me if they do it).

In the worst case scenario that they nerf AV and give a mark for losing wsg/ab under 10 min, still I will only join AV and farm honor from kills. This will be more efficient to earn honor and more enjoyable from a wsg that premade players farm you at the gy for 1 mark (150 honor or something like that = 1-3 kills at AV).

No thanks but I don't like a system design only for premade farmers. Now, premade farmers get much more honor from their premades but pugs can also rank slower.

I consider this fair.

I prefer this system because now most players can play and get some honor. Before only premade players were getting honor (fast and easy). And btw, no change will make pugs go back to wsg and ab. When you face a premade wsg/ab you have no hope to cap flag. So, even if you earn 1 mark when you lose under 10 minutes, AV will be much more better even if they nerf it (wrong for me if they do it).

In the worst case scenario that they nerf AV and give a mark for losing wsg/ab under 10 min, still I will only join AV and farm honor from kills. This will be more efficient to earn honor and more enjoyable from a wsg that premade players farm you at the gy for 1 mark (150 honor or something like that = 1-3 kills at AV).

No thanks but I don't like a system design only for premade farmers. Now, premade farmers get much more honor from their premades but pugs can also rank slower.

I consider this fair.

Nobody is saying "make it like it was before, we want premades to only play against pub and ruin their experience".

Read this: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=9495 and if you agree with what is written please click "vote to fix".

Tl;dr Basicly make premades only play vs premades but with higher rewards to motivate people to premade. This will make hardcore top-pvpers still get the most amount of honor without ruining the experience for casual players.

Nobody is saying "make it like it was before, we want premades to only play against pub and ruin their experience".

Read this: https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issue=9495 and if you agree with what is written please click "vote to fix".

Tl;dr Basicly make premades only play vs premades but with higher rewards to motivate people to premade. This will make hardcore top-pvpers still get the most amount of honor without ruining the experience for casual players.

I do not agree and I posted it from the beginning. Btw, this is a bug report abuse because there is no bug. This is the server policy. And this is not asking to make premades vs premades. It says premades vs pug. I don't see asking the premade ques to enter only with other premade teams. Because they need easy and fast honor for the premade team and nothing for others.

Again, no thanks...

I do not agree and I posted it from the beginning. Btw, this is a bug report abuse because there is no bug. This is the server policy. And this is not asking to make premades vs premades. It says premades vs pug. I don't see asking the premade ques to enter only with other premade teams. Because they need easy and fast honor for the premade team and nothing for others.

Again, no thanks...

So, you prefer a system where everyone is afking in AV instead of having all bgs where premading and pugs can both have fun?

From what i can decrypt in your posts you think the system is fine as it is now and doesnt need changing. Do i understand you correctly?

So, you prefer a system where everyone is afking in AV instead of having all bgs where premading and pugs can both have fun?

From what i can decrypt in your posts you think the system is fine as it is now and doesnt need changing. Do i understand you correctly?

No, the system is not fine. There are many afkers at both sides. But before AV the system was worst. Only premade teams get a change to rank. This way premade teams rank faster from pugs but pugs can also can rank and enjoy the game. From those two systems, I prefer the current system. Before AV I stopped playing bgs and I leveled one more character to pvp while leveling....

Remove group queue for AV and pretty much all problems get solved.

Seriously, how is AV group queuing still a thing?

This video doesnt prove anything at all its just some random clips from one AV LOL....

The system is fine the way it is.

I could have taken footage from every AV i played yesterday, it would just have been the same thing over and over and made the clip 40 times as long.

If you think this system is fine, then you are probably either not horde - or not one of those people who actually think that doing pvp while grinding ranks is fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Remove group queue for AV and pretty much all problems get solved.

Seriously, how is AV group queuing still a thing?

You cant group queue for AV. But there is an addon which uses messages to simlulate group queue, if everyone in a group has the addon and the leader presses join queue - all the other players with the addon also automaticly join queue if standing next to the battlemaster.

If the addon was banned people could just use the good old count down on discord/teamspeak and then everyone clicks at the same time.

This Retention guy is nothing but a troll. The guy says that WSG, which is pure pvp, is shit and that a running simulator to drek and killin that pve mob = good LMAOOOOO.
Wsg is much more than just "capture the flag"... how do you think people GET the flag and GET it across the bg and GET it capped and KEEP their flag from being TAKEN and CAPPED? Via PV fucking P.....
+ AB is so much fun. Noone cares about your "best 1v1 fights" in AV. Most people literally run to the elites, kill them and go to the end to kill drek + premades don't even bother with elites sometimes, they just RUN to drek and kill him. How the hell is that PVP?
Lmao...
This guy is either a troll that wants K2's pvp to die or he's one of those guys that isn't actually a pvper, but just wants to get faceroll ranks via the broken AV system that we currently have.
Honestly i don't even understand why any REAL pvp lover even keeps playing on this realm.

- - - Updated - - -

Av is fine the way it is, same for WSG and AB. We shouldn't change anything in my opnion.

How can you possibly say that WSG/AB is FINE, when there are ZERO of these bgs being played? = is fine? Are you literally insane?
Also the people that say that ppl won't play bgs if AV is nerfed... that's ridiculous. During AV weekend we had almost 500 ppl in the bgs. That's 24 wsg worth of people, or 17 ab worth of people. Du you really think that 1 or 2 out of these being prems would make everyone stop queueing? Make your own premade then and slice them if you think 1/24 is so bad. Everyon that is FOR the current system just wants faceroll. Besides how would nerfing AV slow down anyone's ranking? The number of honor doesn't matter, your standing does. If everyone gets lower honor, then it's the same as everyone getting higher honor, what difference is there? Besides if you like big numbers, you can still get loads of honor with a prem during wsg/ab or whatever weekend and even without it. PLUS real pvpers play for the PVP, not for some ranks. Ranks should be a byproduct of you having fun, not the way it is now where a person farms AV 6 weeks a row, 24/7 killing pve mobs while having ZERO pvp or fun and then gets his r14... and then what? Where will you go with your gear then? There won't be any ab/wsg to have fun in....what will u do? Go kill low geared pvers in BRD? Nah you won't even do that, cos u'll be burned the fuck out. Get real.

Asce, you don't need an addon, it's a macro. Just 1 line of text.

Yeah try getting more than 700 k honor soloqueueing in a realistic vanilla pvp realm back in the day, without postnerf broken AV prems. You wouldn't even get 300 k and why would you need it? If noone else gets it you're standing is still good, so what's the fuzz about big numbers? Numbers are relative.

Ppl don't even have the opportunity to get REP with ab/wsg anymore and you're saying "all is fine" LMAO.

Yeah try getting more than 700 k honor soloqueueing in a realistic vanilla pvp realm back in the day, without postnerf broken AV prems. You wouldn't even get 300 k and why would you need it? If noone else gets it you're standing is still good, so what's the fuzz about big numbers? Numbers are relative.

Ppl don't even have the opportunity to get REP with ab/wsg anymore and you're saying "all is fine" LMAO.

You are so wrong, back in retail you could soloqueue AV to 500k easily, you just dont have free time like others.

You are so wrong, back in retail you could soloqueue AV to 500k easily, you just dont have free time like others.

Nah i have plenty of free time, what kinda argument is that supposed to be? You can't even reply to anything i wrote cos ur a fucking troll/shill. Also we're talking about 700 k being "chump change" vs 500 k being good...quite a difference and diff realms had diff player bases. Your definition of "easily" is also arbitrary.

Now reply to any of the other points i made, oh that's right...you can't. kkthxbai

Both sides have afk rankers. At ally the most known is Valley. Most of the time he is sitting at gy and he is the last onel at stats. AV is fine as is, but they have to perma ban the afk leechers. This way many things will change

Both sides have afk rankers. At ally the most known is Valley. Most of the time he is sitting at gy and he is the last onel at stats. AV is fine as is, but they have to perma ban the afk leechers. This way many things will change

This will punish the people are are just standing still, not the people who are doing things but still not trying to win. Ita not a feasable solution.

Also it wont make Ab/wsg more popular

Id rather wait for a long WSG queue and have pug vs pug rather than fast wsg queues and have pug vs premade wsgs over and over again.

Please NEVER fix this. Thanks!

AV should be a bloody place. Please add more landmines, I want to feel like I am at Stalingrad.

Id rather wait for a long WSG queue and have pug vs pug rather than fast wsg queues and have pug vs premade wsgs over and over again.

Please NEVER fix this. Thanks!
What would you think of quick WSG queues and pug vs pug?

Like where do you get this from? During EU prime time (AV weekend), there were 480 ppl in bgs... that's 24 WSG worth of ppl. You make it seem like if this get's fixed, suddenly the amount of pvpers is gonna dwindle to like 20 ppl ..... if there's 10+ wsgs going on even, then what does it matter if one of them is a prem. The chances of coming across them are next to none. People like you make it seem like there's only 20 pvpers on this realm ROFLMAO.

There is a lot of truth in this. I know for a fact that if there were 24 WSGs up i could bring back so many of my friends to this server.

There will never be 400 people in WSG because of the premade dodging issues. AV is the only BG that can support that amount.

There will never be 400 people in WSG because of the premade dodging issues. AV is the only BG that can support that amount.

But what if AV honor was nerfed, multiqueue kept like it is right now for premades (so they cant dodge) but open up dodging-capabilities for solo queue?

Sure i dont think that all 480 players are still gonna play WSG, more than half were probably only there for some easy honor and to get their exalted AV items.

But even if 120 people went over to WSG instead, we would have 6 WSG's going. And if there is one ally and one horde premade then it would not be that bad to solo queue, especially not if you can just jump to AB or AV if they pop while fighting a premade.

Last edited:
Top Bottom