• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Information about Snowfox

Hello Snowfox and I hope I would need your help less often in the future. As for age problem - me as 34 years old can say that I met quite a few sub 20s people so much mature than most of 20s. Maybe its because many people has their puberty really delayed and it expresses after 20, or perhaps you can do much more stuff after 21 that it was "illegal" before. I don't know, but I meet retards of every age, every day and nice calm people that are actually really young for this mindset by my opinion - but this is the magic diversity of life, I guess. So please don't call him kid, just because you are just passed 20, because by that logic you are kids in my eyes too. :lol:

This Zipzo guy always whining about something

26 you say?

Have fun Snowfox.
THIS
ahahahaha
it had to be said!

Ah and hi Snowfox! Thanks for your efforts for kronos ;)

I actively stream Kronos sometimes to hundreds of viewers, defend and promote Kronos on Reddit, and my BWL thread was linked/cited as a persuasive presence for why they announced the upcoming content that were all waiting for. I've also donated close to hundreds of dollars already.

What have you done? Where's my thanks?

Last edited:
I actively stream Kronos sometimes to hundreds of viewers, defend and promote Kronos on Reddit, and my BWL thread was linked/cited as a persuasive presence for why they announced the upcoming content that were all waiting for. I've also donated close to hundreds of dollars already.

thanks, while I might not always agree with what you write pretty much everything you write is constuctive and adds to the discussion.

Really liked your /r/wowservers post as well

Thanks Zipzo, much appreciated.

I still think your criticism of Snowfox is premature :tongue:

Okay let me re-state an implication I think was lost in translation...

I don't think he's incapable of being a GM because he's 17, it was more along the lines of what Lharts said...that it's just not a good idea to make it public for...reasons.

For or the record my communication with him has been pleasant and I like that he's online often to help people, and very active. I respect that.

Top Bottom