• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Just interested : reasons why horde pugs usually win more than alliance pugs

Alliance over dramatizing, horde pugs can and do get depressing too...
On my last weeks I was forced to be FC way more often than a priest should, which is 0.(shit, on last my week I was more often the carrier than not[AV week, still...])

But, there's some merit to the drama.

Outside the obvious reason that Horde rankers pug and dodge, I think there's a bit more to it.
Horde pugs will easier... "fall in line"?

Before ranking days I took note of who players were regulars and not horrible and tried to support them in objectives when I wasn't dying in kidneys.(which included some of the horde dodgemade and few outliers)

I also noticed that during my last month few pug players took the hint that I had some effect in pug outcomes and would assist me in objectives too.(I still remember an x7 3k hp sham following me around, spamming remove poison like nobody's business vs hunter infested ally teams, glorious)
This wasn't happening too often but it was happening enough to take some load off.

Last edited:
It's just that alliance pugs don't communicate and don't stick to tactics. Too many egos/*****s here.
Also 90% aren't smart enough to notice that a win in ws brings more honor as random zerging in the mid field.

"That's just the way it is. Some things'll never change." - Bruce Hornsby

Top Bottom