• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Kronos population

Well, here's hoping that's true. I want to stay on Kronos, but I want to be able to raid and PvP with an active player base.

If you're truly worried about it and you're a US player, you're more than welcome to join my guild. We plan on raiding once we get enough people to 60 and geared, and so far we have ~40 members, and will be continuing to recruit until we have a reliable base. We'll be running dungeons and doing the group quests in the meantime, so there will never really be a time where you can't get things done with another guildie.

Looks like they edited the post, so at least there's that. But the fact that they said that and also that you can't even say any word that starts with nos irks me a little bit. That's some feenix level stuff right there.

If you're truly worried about it and you're a US player, you're more than welcome to join my guild. We plan on raiding once we get enough people to 60 and geared, and so far we have ~40 members, and will be continuing to recruit until we have a reliable base. We'll be running dungeons and doing the group quests in the meantime, so there will never really be a time where you can't get things done with another guildie.

What is your chars name and what is the guild called?

So I got a one day ban for writing about my concers about Kronos having a post on facebook that indirectly accused that other server of botting. I think those concers where very reasonable, and it's definitely not the behavior I want to see from Kronos. Then they CHANGED the facebook message, but I was still banned - meaning my point very likely was valid. I almost at a loss for words. I'm just happy the thing did not end up on reddit, it could have caused a bigger ruckle. From the looks of the forums it seems maybe just one other guy caught the message, and he was not happy about it either.

For now I'm just gonna put this incident in the poor communication between the game masters or whoever controls the forums. It has however raised a few concerns with me, hopefully it's smooth sailing forward.

There is no reason to worry and take cheap shots at other servers, as I mentioned it is unprofessional and I don't think it's the right way to go - having a stab at others usually means you are unsure and not confident about yourself(server in this incident). Have faith in your own server and stick to talking about that server alone seems to be the most important thing to keep the rest of the people in the server confident.

Now on to better things!

So I got a one day ban for writing about my concers about Kronos having a post on facebook that indirectly accused that other server of botting. I think those concers where very reasonable, and it's definitely not the behavior I want to see from Kronos. Then they CHANGED the facebook message, but I was still banned - meaning my point very likely was valid. I almost at a loss for words. I'm just happy the thing did not end up on reddit, it could have caused a bigger ruckle. From the looks of the forums it seems maybe just one other guy caught the message, and he was not happy about it either.

For now I'm just gonna put this incident in the poor communication between the game masters or whoever controls the forums. It has however raised a few concerns with me, hopefully it's smooth sailing forward.

There is no reason to worry and take cheap shots at other servers, as I mentioned it is unprofessional and I don't think it's the right way to go - having a stab at others usually means you are unsure and not confident about yourself(server in this incident). Have faith in your own server and stick to talking about that server alone seems to be the most important thing to keep the rest of the people in the server confident.

Now on to better things!

Sorry to hear about that Crispin! This server is lucky to have players as calm and sensible as you. Glad it hasn't disheartened you!

Top Bottom