• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

LF K1 29 Twinks

vaenom

Hi guys, A few of us from nost have set-up an ally 29 twink guild called Warsong Cowriders, whisper me or bungabunga for info/inv.

We are also looking for any horde 29s as horde side is lacking numbers a little at the moment. Any twinks horde side that want to start setting up some games get in touch.

we waiting u

psTsKx.png

What's your horde twink called? I'll look out for you

- - - Updated - - -

What's your horde twink called? I'll look out for you

Atomn - if you come across any horde twink guild let us know so we can start arranging game times please.

Will be joining the bracket on Horde side during the summer when my main hits 60 - Already got all gear and enchants locked down except shoulders, cus money ain't a thing. ;)

Me and 4 others are making some 19s thinking of moving up to 29 if we see more Qs pop, I'd prefer 29 if there were more players, maybe in the next couple weeks if it starts picking up we will go straight to 29

All that is needed is more skilled Horde twinks. Alliance far outnumber Horde and Horde is mostly the only reason queues aren't popping.

1800-2300 server is the best times for games. More horde are coming trust me.

I can't wait to finish my main, so I can then finish my twink (Horde Hunter)!

I got a 9/9 helm, 2 necks, Mantle of Thieves, Tigerstrike Mantle, Barbaric Bracers, a 6/6 belt, Plains Ring, The Butcher and Zealot Blade as well as all enchant mats needed.

Just gotta finish all STV and 1K Needles quests for the rest of the gear and get Engineering up. I CAN'T WAIT!

Yeah, I'm making a Horde Priest, but new to the server so it might be a while for enchants. Are most of you guys EU or US?

I don´t wanna hear what great things you got - come and show us! :p That is the only proof accepted :shifty:

So come and keep preparing while playing!

Good to see some more interest, anyone ally side whisper vaenom for invite to the only twink 29 guild on k1

Top Bottom