• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Methos, Kronos best RAM whisperer!

Nah, i thought people already knew? Thats why its called "Ram Whisperer!" haha

HAHAHAHA how did you get the ts footage

Ok i know now, great Video

Last edited by a moderator:
These are some pro videos. Always excited for the next instalment, keep them coming ! :biggrin:

tell me more what's so "pro" about sit down to an Mob who deals maybe 200 crit damage for five times and instakill low HP enemys?

its great how Methos is abusing an major bug to griev other players because only 'real' crits should stack up for reckoning (like in the movie Lost in Battleground in the first scene with Killswitch)

peace

"Real crits"? Read the text in the talent, if it said anything like this "being the victim of another players critical strike", you would be right.

Watched, skipped to end, had 2 minute laugh about Ispod and Maio. 2/10

It doesn't translate very well, but he said something along the lines of "jesus".

tell me more what's so "pro" about sit down to an Mob who deals maybe 200 crit damage for five times and instakill low HP enemys?

its great how Methos is abusing an major bug to griev other players because only 'real' crits should stack up for reckoning (like in the movie Lost in Battleground in the first scene with Killswitch)

peace

It's great how you can talk sh*t but never report the bugs themselves for fixing. It's also great how you talk down the only person who creates Kronos gameplay videos on a regular basis. Good job...

It's great how you can talk sh*t but never report the bugs themselves for fixing. It's also great how you talk down the only person who creates Kronos gameplay videos on a regular basis. Good job...

It's great how you can talk shit and use sources to report bugs that annoy you while the same source contains the proof for what Dopefish said.

http://blue.cardplace.com/cache/wow-paladin/1069149.htm
Can I sit down to force a crit and gain a charge?
Charges will not generate off auto attacks or npc attacks by trying to sit down and force a crit. However, ability crits from physical abilities such as Sinister Strike, Hamstring, Auto-shot, Aimed shot, etc will generate a charge if you're sitting.
Can't say if this is working or not as I have not tried it since beta. Afaik it should already work this way.

Noones talking Methos down. If you read other threads we all encouraged him to continue and also gave him advice on how to improve his videos. He straigh up ignore all of it and did the same useless bullshit no person in their right mind would enjoy for more then 2 clips in a row.

It's great how you can talk shit and use sources to report bugs that annoy you while the same source contains the proof for what Dopefish said.

Dumbass. I never reported reckoning. The link you posted was posted by Indaco.
Noones talking Methos down...
Oh, really?
You are a perfect display of paladin autism.
You definitely encouraged him right there. The only thing more funny is that you still think someone in their right mind would take advice from you.

The link I posted was used by you on several reports.

Read through the thread and not just 1 comment.

You run reckadin specs ever since we met and never once improved your gameplay. You would benefit most from good advice.

Calm down people!
It's just a game, stop thinkin yall king of the world!
Or else Chero have to whipe yall down with a mute.
[video=youtube;kEfReancQLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEfReancQLY[/video]

You dont have to defend me Psojed, all negative comments are the fuel and they sounds so cringe. :lol:
If it wasn't for all the drama people are making, i would stop makin these videos.

Last edited:
You run reckadin specs ever since we met and never once improved your gameplay. You would benefit most from good advice.

That was so cringe worthy holy shit. This game has literally no mechanics, yet people still trying to use gameplay as a way to trash talk

That was so cringe worthy holy shit. This game has literally no mechanics, yet people still trying to use gameplay as a way to trash talk

???????

From a PvP perspective, which this is about, mechanics do not make games hard, players do. Especially those who are able to learn.

Why showcase clips that a blindfolded monkey could do when, with some creativity, theres alot more interesting stuff to show?

Lhart, ofc there's something to show but its not alot.
This is not retail which is more complicated then vanilla pvp.

Lhart, ofc there's something to show but its not alot.
This is not retail which is more complicated then vanilla pvp.
Its the same argument as SeeQ's. Sorry, this is not true.
This is a bad excuse for the lack of creativity.

Like I said in the other thread. Take your time and try to surprise us. And by surprise I don't mean jump out behind a tree with 4 charges and bubble active.

tbh I think people take this video to seriously, it's just a funny montage of one shotting people and not meant to be a serious pvp video.

tbh I think people take this video to seriously, it's just a funny montage of one shotting people and not meant to be a serious pvp video.

Seems like we have someone that finaly gets it.
Lhart, ur saying PVP in vanilla is more skillbased then the rest versions of WoW?

Top Bottom