• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Methos, Kronos best RAM whisperer!

Pro as in he makes a very good video. He has pro video skills.
Don't get too uptight about a ret.

true, editing is awesome ^^

sure this movie was never ment to show skill, tbh it would be more painfull to watch if it was a 10min video :D
but IMO this would be an perfect trailer for his real video, for example like mine like mine

peace

Last edited:
Lhart, ur saying PVP in vanilla is more skillbased then the rest versions of WoW?

Noone could say that, he means to get creative, but with such limited tools which have been used and squeezed to their limit by 2006, theres just no room for doing something unseen, also given how rock paper scissors vanilla is

/After a bit of thinking, excluding individual gameplay which imo is impossible to improve after a bit of time, I do believe that being at the top of team based (premade) level of play could take unknown ammounts of time, and being more interesting to focus on. Like literally being an unbeatable premade. Improving that way could be a lot more fun

Last edited:
Noone could say that, he means to get creative, but with such limited tools which have been used and squeezed to their limit by 2006, theres just no room for doing something unseen, also given how rock paper scissors vanilla is

/After a bit of thinking, excluding individual gameplay which imo is impossible to improve after a bit of time, I do believe that being at the top of team based (premade) level of play could take unknown ammounts of time, and being more interesting to focus on. Like literally being an unbeatable premade. Improving that way could be a lot more fun

There are still a few ways of getting creative with Vanilla mechanics. For example, I've never seen any paladin try to pull off reckoning PvE DPS by spawning an Unconscious Dig Rat and using it to crit sit reckoning stacks.

Well, reckoning is only suposed to proc on yellow attack crits according to a link earlier in this thread. So using that may or may not be construed as bug abuse.

Reckoning is supposed to crit on ANY crits.

The reason why sitting should not trigger reckoning is that sitting down causes any melee attack (or ability) to deal double damage, which shows up as critical hit in your combat log, but it should not be a critical hit, just a double damage hit. Therefore when you sit down and get attacked in melee, you should not trigger any effect that requires being crit (like Reckoning, Enrage, Blood Craze, Blessed Recovery, ...).

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Sit?oldid=360741

Using the Unconscious Dig Rat to gain reck charges would be a bug, and it's a stupid idea, because anyone can pwn that critter instantly.

PS: If someone still believes that Reckoning should gain charges only after being crit by yellows, go watch some Grievous.

Actually as I pointed out in the reply aswell. I was basing my assumption on that one link alone. I made that abundantly clear, because I have absolutely no idea about the inner workings of reckoning. That doesn't change the conclusion very much though, as sitting down to gain stacks would still be bug abusing, as the rat shouldn't be giving you stacks.

Aside from that, isn't the rat too low level to crit you? I mean you'd have way too much defense compared to its level? Or did I miss something in that department?

I also never knew about the sitting thing, thats pretty cool. I Just remembered that if people sat down in duels you would always crit them if you did physical damage, which turns out isn't an actual crit then.

Edit: Seems I was wrong all over, I read the link again, and sitting down is what he mentions, he does mention autoshots later. I think I messed it up because he used auto attacks as an example while sitting down.

Last edited:
nice movie!
much enjoy!
also like your pve sexual healing! :wub:
[video=youtube;YzHBlIkjdS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzHBlIkjdS8[/video]

I actually liked the video, it seems to be obviously aimed for comedy. I had a good chuckle at the scenes (non pvp scenes) and I find reckoning itself to be an amusing mechanic. At least it didn't have death metal music with over saturated screen effects every time he bombed someone.

Top Bottom