• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

MOLTEN DOWN KRONOS UP, Now is the best time to open a server

veljavex

for those who do not know one of the best private server is hacked, I think it is the right time to open the server .. who agrees with me? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be, but it has to be ready first
don't worry young one, soon we will be pillaging azeroth but that time is not now.

Enough with this threads already! It will launch when its done just be patient ... :mellow:

What a disaster.. I feel bad for them looking at their reactions. Expecially for the ones who didn't donate anything to the server and grew their character on their own, wasting days over days.

Anyway, the reaction of the guy who says that he's sad because he lost his three friends... well.. it's probably one the nerdest comment i've ever read. I mean i can understand his feelings, but..

Back to topic, i think that people will choose either Kronos or Nostalrius for the solidy and evergrowing-community of their servers. Their aims and quality.
Both didn't really need other servers' disaster and such, let's just wait and think that every day you wait, is a day that will allow you to have a better blizzlike experience.

Man, i had a good, healthy laugh while i was reading those butthurt and angry comments on Molten.
So many people donating for gear, legendary items, mounts, transmog and all that fun server crap, now its all gone and all thats left is blind rage xD.
Nothing makes my day better than hundreds of lazy kids being robbed of their oh-so-precious gear they did nothing to obtain.

As far as I understood, all the players who donated before 16(?) december are going to have their coins (= currency purchased with real money i believe) refunded.

Yes, its quite funny and explain why i will never pay for or use p2w games. You actually spend your money for things that you think are buying, but that you are receiving on rent only.

That could be expanded to every MMO games, even retail WoW itself, because when blizzard will decide to close their realms in a future, people will realise that all the money spent for years of subscription, were money spent for something they never fully had.
But well its a relavistic thing and it's different from buying items to win anyway.

Feel sorry for those who raised characters using their hands only

I hate saying it. But I feel like Molten players are literally more stupid than other people in the world. This guy wants to find the homes of the accused hackers and kill them... or something?

3. What are the residences of the people responsible for this betrail ? I think that many people would like the idea of making a raid and make them a nice visit. Gianfranco Panico (Jeff) looks like spanish name and the spanich speaking countries are many and the most of them are in South America. Mikayil Mammadov (Hermes) and Vyacheslav Chernyshev however are either from Poland, Bulgaria or one of the former USSR republics. But i doubt that one of my countrymen had the skills necessary for leading the community. It would be a good idea, later on, to sum up all gathered information and facts into a new thread.

Dont want to come off rude, I just dont understand the desire to have a level 255 character that I didnt level. Is there something exciting about seeing 250 million damage Heroic Strike pop up? Is there something really rewarding about not doing it all yourself and paying to be the highest level? I really dont get it.

Last edited:
I don't see the hate on DKs (apart of them starting well geared at 55), I like the DK style for its dark necromant vibe .-.

Last edited:
This has little to no impact on vanilla servers.

^

Molten does not have Vanilla servers. Nor does it have TBC. Their playerbase is not looking for a classic WoW experience.

P.S.- Molten servers are total crap and like feenix I can't understand how they got a big playerbase.

I read stuff on their forum. Had a delightful time. Their tears of unfathomable sadness are so yummy and sweet! :w00t:

There have been many decent opportunities for Kronos to be released and take advantage of. However they all fall in comparison when the best opportunity arises.

And that opportunity is when Kronos itself is at its best, high-quality state that we can all appreciate.

No other time will be better to open up the server. Even if all other vanilla servers cease, it still would not be a good enough time to release Kronos...well maybe...you get what I mean

It's not the users' fault that the server went down, they just trusted the wrong people. Most molten players did not donate but leveled and geared their characters in many hours, actually they lost more than the donators, because all "coins" are going to be restored, but gear erned the "right" way is not. No need to be so gleeful and malicious, it's not like molten community has done anything wrong to Kronos. And that's surely not the way to attract any of them...

I believe that this could've been a good thing for Kronos. When ED server was constantly down in october, last year, I found out about this project, and so could've a couple of Molten's players. Mouth to mouth info, and we could keep rising.

Please, make an announcement just a week before the launch. This will make it harder for other projects to be first and taking the being-first advantage.

Top Bottom