• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Other Most effective class with ONLY PVP gear/5-man gear

SL absolutely destroys once you get full r10+ gear, you've got SO much HP and because you split the dmg with your pet they take forever to kill. You don't do massive damage with the spec, but you take forever to kill. I played with a r14 SL lock who was our FC from time to time because he simply would not die. He had something like 6+k hp buffed with fort, it was insane.

Banish the pet. SL is gone.
But yes, locks are really strong in PvP, regardless of the spec.

Banish the pet. SL is gone.
But yes, locks are really strong in PvP, regardless of the spec.

Obviously.

I never said they were uncounterable, just that they're ridiculously strong. And given you need another warlock to banish the pet, it's hardly always a simple matter to do so.

I read somewhere you have to dispel the pet and it dispels Soul Link.... That would seem like a major flaw in the spec but it's too big to be true IMO. Is it yet another bug from a private server?

No it's legit, however you can use both ranks of detect invisibility, and water breathing to spare your soul link a few dispel attempts, then you have to spam reapply it, not so much to go oom though

Top Bottom