• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Orc with a Nightsaber mount.

I pray that the devs here DO NOT let people get away with exploiting this UNINTENTIONAL BUG. Once this is resolved I would most likely come back in full force on this otherwise amazing server. So close to that nostalgia trip I've been yearning for.

Lol woot. What are they gonna do? Ban us for paying Them donation money to use on a cosmetic mount? Now thats some backwards sh*t right there. As I stated above, it might have not been intentional but now its here, get over it. We payed real money for this, if they suddenly remove the mount then no way would that be ok. This is not a case of exploiting a bug to give us an advantage or anything like that.

I came here because I wanted to feel like on retail Vanilla again. I did not come here to see custom 1.12.1-based server (I know it's stretching this a little too far, but this is my personal feeling).

Oh, didnt you know? Kronos is not blizzlike see. We have character auction, 10 gold respec cap, donation mounts. This has been the case since day 1, if you didnt do your research and didnt know that's on you, but if this is the definition of "zomg so not blizzlike!!" - then perhaps you should visit another server? Imho Kronos is more blizzlike than any other vanilla server because of its awesome scripting. Then it has some sweet fluff in donation and quality of life things like the ability to trade the character you got bored of and only paying 10g for respec in between raid days so you can properly do solo content etc. I know another server that has none of this, for better or worse.

Last edited:
Oh wait... is it a coincidence that most of you don't pay a single cent for an upkeep of the server, when the staff does try one of the most (arguably) harmless ways to create an incentive for donations (because most people wont donate unless it benefits them)? Oh that's right, monthly payments were "Blizzlike" as well.

Yes I get how the "Orc with nightsaber mount" can be disheartening, but you should get over it. You need to remember Kronos needs money to stay up and pay its developers, no matter how deep you are in the fantasy world.

And (IMO) if you want Twinstar to stop selling mounts, a certain percentage of the players here should donate, for no material benefit. Don't expect this server to be some charity case, because it isn't and costs a lot of time/work/money to support.

Last edited:
Lol woot. What are they gonna do? Ban us for paying Them donation money to use on a cosmetic mount? Now thats some backwards sh*t right there. As I stated above, it might have not been intentional but now its here, get over it. We payed real money for this, if they suddenly remove the mount then no way would that be ok. This is not a case of exploiting a bug to give us an advantage or anything like that.

This too.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. But I'm sure the staff is doing this since they know most people won't donate without some direct reward, like a cosmetic. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Twinstar is barely breaking even, or losing money on this project.

There needs to be a bar or an indicator of how much money the server needs to support itself per month, and people should donate (yes, without any direct reward).

Coding3347 its right that kronos needs a payment model to get money back in. but, as i said before, the devs should reconsider if these mounts are actually bringing money in. or rather scare people - that might pay - away.

i'd rather like to see skin/hair/model changes for sale. or even a faction swap, rather than a totally displaced mount. but thats another topic

i'd pay $20 to get rid of these mounts. even tho they look cool :laugh:

Doesn't matter, people who got the mounts/tabards/pets just wanna help Kronos to stay alive.
It's not free to have this server online. Instead of just leeching on Kronos, you can help out and donate a few bucks.

And most mechanics in vanilla was really crappy, 10g respec is great compared to 50g.
Why not build on vanilla and make it better? BlizLike vanilla is far far faaaar from being perfect.

I don't know if you just skimmed over what I wrote or if you're just blind. I don't understand why we should reward people like you, who exploit bugs, regardless of whether they paid or not, you paid for a mount. They will just replace your ill begotten mount with the mounts they intended to give you, simple fix.

I never said you should be banned, I never said they should just keep your money, its obviously their fault as well for allowing this bug to occur, but they should not let it persist and rightfully refund or give those who purchased these bugged items the proper item appropriate for their faction.

Again, your mindset is what caused the casual downfall of Retail. The fact that you feel entitled to keep something that was an apparent bug and that you knowingly and willingly exploited is ridiculous. They even stated its a bug, and if you read their FAQ it specifically says there would be no cross faction donation mounts. So, there were more than enough warning signs for you to make a coherent decision, but you decided to take the low road and take advantage of it.

You don't deserve to keep this mount just for the pure fact that you're exploiting a bug. If this server will let people get away with exploiting bugs like this, that makes me worried about the well being of this server.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter, people who got the mounts/tabards/pets just wanna help Kronos to stay alive.
It's not free to have this server online. Instead of just leeching on Kronos, you can help out and donate a few bucks.

And most mechanics in vanilla was really crappy, 10g respec is great compared to 50g.
Why not build on vanilla and make it better? BlizLike vanilla is far far faaaar from being perfect.

They had it set up in a way that I agreed with. Rare faction specific mounts. I was cool with that, I have no problem with the pets or tabards because those are all crossfaction from blizzcon events and the like, but the mounts were not intended to be cross faction, Kronos stated that a few times and they should fix their mistake is all I'm saying.

If these people are too selfish to not donate unless it breaks the original mechanics of the game then that's ridiculous and they're just as bad as how they're making me out to be. I don't know why people assume I'm against donation, I'm not, I'm against exploiting this donation bug.

^This guys just told everything that's happening.

The cancersual players are trying to destroy this server with their n00bish acts as if destroying the original servers wasn't enough for them, we escaped to Kronos to avoid the terminal cancer that got installed on original servers, now the casual players has seen some hardcore players coming here. Since hardcore players gived good fame for games, the casual players came behind us, cuz you know, casual players doesn't goes where there aren't hardcore players.

Kronos has a tumor, if they don't cure themselves quickly, it'll become a terminal cancer and it'll kill this server like so many good private servers that got killed by these filthy scum of the gaming community.

We payed real money for this, if they suddenly remove the mount then no way would that be ok.

If that would happen, damn, I would enjoy it so much. You didn't pay for anything, you are not a customer, you have no rights. Perhaps after that ordeal you would learn the meaning of the word 'donation'.
Perhaps the staffs of every cash shop private servers would learn too and start calling them by their right names.

If that would happen, damn, I would enjoy it so much. You didn't pay for anything, you are not a customer, you have no rights. Perhaps after that ordeal you would learn the meaning of the word 'donation'.
Perhaps the staffs of every cash shop private servers would learn too and start calling them by their right names.

magnifican should l2read before accepting rules:
"By sending your contribution, you agree that you are sending money as a voluntary donation to support our server. All donations in favor of the server owner are purely voluntary and the user has no right to claim on any rewards or services on their basis."

I would have no problem with them removing this, its just nice to get something back after a donation.
With cosmetics u can show that ur a real supporter of this server :)

I would have no problem with them removing this, its just nice to get something back after a donation.
With cosmetics u can show that ur a real supporter of this server :)

Exactly and you can still show you supported the server with your super rare faction appropriate mount, pets, and tabard.

The butthurt is real.

I already said it, I'll say it again:

They'll fix it, just not right away, because of more important things to fix, that would probably ruin your oh so precious 'immersion' worse than these mounts would.

My guess, they're probably going to grandfather in the already purchased non faction specific mounts, as so to NOT kick the early donors in the nuts. I mean, who in their right mind would throw away the chance at more income from these same people?

So just relaaax, they'll take care of it in due time and we're just going to have to be okay with whatever their solution is, hate to say it but if you leave this server's quality because of -mount skins- you have some serious nitpicking issues you need to take a look at.

This was discussed 2 months ago http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/94147-Vanity-Mounts-Pets
I asked again and again if we would be getting to keep the mounts. I finally pulled the trigger and donated after much hesitation just to get this mount. I was planning on donating again to get an epic alliance mount on my Tauren as well, because it looks badass and its rather fun to piss you silly people off. Anyway, because the staff has been rather quiet about this and whats gonna happen with the mounts I think i'll just hold off.

Again, your mindset is what caused the casual downfall of Retail. The fact that you feel entitled to keep something that was an apparent bug and that you knowingly and willingly exploited is ridiculous.

LOL, this guy is freaking hilarious! Im gonna ride my nightsaber all the time and I hope you spot me so I get to rub it in your face as much as possible :winkiss: Feel the happy moo's from the filthy serverdestroyer casual cow!

The cancersual players are trying to destroy this server with their n00bish acts as if destroying the original servers wasn't enough for them, we escaped to Kronos to avoid the terminal cancer that got installed on original servers, now the casual players has seen some hardcore players coming here. Since hardcore players gived good fame for games, the casual players came behind us, cuz you know, casual players doesn't goes where there aren't hardcore players.

Kronos has a tumor, if they don't cure themselves quickly, it'll become a terminal cancer and it'll kill this server like so many good private servers that got killed by these filthy scum of the gaming community.

trololol! Are you for real? Thanks for the laughs man, really. Please go to Nos, I hear their community is more suited for the likes of you. This server and its awesome community dont need people like you. What an utter and complete douchebag.

Top Bottom