• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Prot Leveling?

For DPS Blessing of Might is better than Blessing of Kings. Might gives you more AP than Kings and AP scales with Seal of Command. I'd take Blessing of Sanctuary though if you plan on tanking. I'd still pick BoK up as it's very nice for other classes.

As for Thrash Blade, it depends on how often you get that extra attack with it. But I still think that you are better off using a 2H weapon instead together with either Crusader or Command (if you have it). You need way less mana, therefore spend less time drinking. Single target damage is much higher.

For tanking use a very fast weapon instead. I had Fist of Stone and Gizlock's Hypertech Buckler for a long time. The weapon is pretty fast and it procs often getting you some additional mana throughout the fight. Both drop in Maraudon

If you plan on tanking and healing go 20/31/0. Depending on whether you have 1H spec and Holy Shield use either a 1H or 2H, which depends on whether you max out holy or prot first.

As for making money. Fish up some Oily Blackmouth and Stonescale Eel. Ask an alchemist if he can make some Free Action Potions with the Oily Blackmouth for you. Those sell pretty good. As well as the Stonescale Eel. And fishing up chests in STV and Tanaris also yields a lot of cloth and potions you can sell too. I funded the mount on my warrior at level 36 just by doing this for a whole day.
Later on Herbalism is really worth it for making money. As well as mining I guess for Arcane Crystals.

Since i have to fish for the wareffort, i may have to pick up on that.

When you say me to find a friend, that's complicated. My guild is pretty desolated since the leader is testing K2, so i'm in the workings of finding another one.

Top Bottom