• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Psychi's WhisperFilter addon

Psychi

Authorized
Psychi's WhisperFilter

[WhisperFilter]
GitHub: https://github.com/LadaBr/whisperfilter

Available versions/branches:

universal
release

stable
(same like universal with matching .toc Interface)
stable
(same like universal with matching .toc Interface)

If you are annoyed by whispers of gold sellers and beggers this is right choice for you.

You can block player's messages below certain level.
Default level limit is set to 5.
You can change it by command /wf level <number>
You can bypass limit by adding that character to friend list.

You can also add phrases or words to blacklist with command /wf phrase <test>
(More useful since there is insta level 60)

Download

Features

Copybox

This window allows you to select and copy any existing message from your chat windows.
Default history limit is 1000 ​lines.
You can change it with command if you have FPS or memory issues.

copybox.png

copybox.png

vcVl1uWzWqqbhC3ktajhE4cCZxYOneL7nm_N4nlnY0s

Error blocker

Are you annoyed by this spam like me? Get rid of it easily!
/wf error <text>

NcJvQtTpdcVVzmkgpnvGDN0udo_C8pTvdZ-aZ2k9tlY

CLINK fix

Some people just have Prat and it is not nice to see those broken links in chat all the time. :)

FlX4S9hTKu83qGGZPwGx4luxAcKmaMN-YM-S5137sbY

Highlights

Do you miss whispers a lot? Or do you just want to see when someone mentions your name?
Yes? Then this feature is right for you!
/wf highlight to activate it and then just

/wf highlight <text> to highlight your name or anything you want

or you can just highlight entire channel by

/wf highlight <CHANNEL SHORT NAME>
(channel names are in list below)

l7rvKSPCpwzeboVea2-1MIyWg9u41G0qY-do2ghNRmE

Extended Ignore List with Trade Blocker

Did you reach limit in your ignore list?
Just use /i or /ignore to block unlimited amount of players.

They can't even spam Trade on you. :)

Autoinvite

Are you lazy to invite players one by one?
/wf autoinv to activate feature and type in /wf autoinv <phrase>
After people who whispers you given phrase will be invited to your group!

Reload UI

If you are lazy to type /console reloadui you can just type
/reload or /reloadui

Scrollable Chat

You don't need to click arrows on the side or press Page Up/Down. Just use mouse wheel for your advantage.
Is it too slow?
Hold SHIFT to scroll faster or CTRL to get to absolute TOP or BOTTOM of the chat.

Sticky Chatting

Do you want to keep same channel type everytime you press ENTER?
/wf stick to activate this feature

Loot Filter

Spam about loot in chat is sometimes just too much. This feature should provide you all the info or even more in compact version.

/wf loot to activate this feature

lnen_bPFGjL9HU1DDyqWD5UBmgQjiTHa5mcVqw2ohpI

If you like this addon you can show it by giving me +1 and motivate me to create more useful addons.
(I should probably ask for gold. Heard that it's cool nowadays.)

List of commands:
Code:
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf show [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana]<whitelist | blacklist | error | phrase | highlight | autoinv>[/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf clean/reset/wipe[/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana] <whitelist | blacklist | error | phrase | highlight | autoinv>[/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf remove[/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana] <whitelist | blacklist | error | phrase | highlight> [/FONT][B]<text> [/B][FONT=Verdana](Removes matched text from list)[/FONT][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf wim[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana] (Allows you to fix WIM empty Who list problem)[/FONT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf ignore[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana] (Enable/Disable extended ignore list)[/FONT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf ignore all[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana] (Enable/Disable extended ignore for ALL channels like raid, party, say...)[/FONT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf debug[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana] (For science purposes :))[/FONT]

[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/i[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana] <player>[/FONT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/ignore[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana] <player>[/FONT]
[B]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf clink[/COLOR] [/B][FONT=Verdana]- Enable/Disable feature[/FONT][B]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf copychat[/COLOR] [/B][FONT=Verdana]- Enable/Disable feature[B] (Disabled by default)[/B][/FONT][B]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf error [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Enable/Disable feature[/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf highlight [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Enable/Disable feature [B](Disabled by default)[/B][/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf mute [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Enable/Disable addon sounds[/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf autoinv|autoinvite [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Enable/Disable feature [B](Disabled by default)[/B][/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf guildblock [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Enable/Disable. Blocks all guild invites [B](Disabled by default)[/B][/FONT]

[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf error <text> [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana]- Adds error messages to blacklist[/FONT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf phrase <text> [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana]- Adds phrase to blacklist[/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf autoinv|autoinvite <text> [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Invites players that whisper you defined phrase (can be only one each time)[/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf highlight <text>[/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Adds text that should be highlighted to list[/FONT]
[B]/wf highlight <CHANNEL SHORT NAME> [/B][FONT=Verdana]- Highlights all messages from channel[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Example: [/FONT][B]/wf highlight [G] [/B][FONT=Verdana]- Highlights all messages from guild channel[/FONT]

[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf copychat limit [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana]<number> - Allows you to change number of history lines. If you experience any low FPS issues while opening History box then lower the value. Default: 1000[/FONT]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]/wf copychat set "MSG_TYPE" [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Verdana]<pattern> - Allows you to change how channel name shows in Copybox[/FONT]

[B][COLOR=#ffffff]
/wf unlock [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Allows you to move highlight frame (Double click frame to lock)[/FONT]
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]
/reload, /reloadui [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Allows you to reload UI

[/FONT][B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf sticky [/COLOR][/B][FONT=Verdana]- Changes chat behaviour to keep any channel type of previous sent message [/FONT][B](Disabled by default)
[COLOR=#FFFFFF]/wf loot[/COLOR][/B] - Modifies how roll and loot info is displayed in chat | Enable/Disable feature [B](Disabled by default)[/B]

[B][COLOR=#ffffff]Left mouse button[/COLOR] - Move frame
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Right mouse button[/B][/COLOR] - Resize frame
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]Double click[/COLOR] - Lock frame
[/B][/B]
[COLOR=#ffffff][FONT=Verdana][B]You can now bind Copychat frame in Keybindings for faster Show/Hide[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

CHANNELS SHORT NAME
Guild - [g]
Raid - [r]
Raid leader - [rl]
Raid warning - [rw]
Yell - [y]
Say -
Whisp to - [w to]
Whisp from - [w from]
Officer - [o]
Battleground - [bg]
BL leader - [bl]

List of MSG_TYPE

SYSTEM

SAY

PARTY

RAID

GUILD

OFFICER

YELL

WHISPER

WHISPER_FOREIGN

WHISPER_INFORM

EMOTE

TEXT_EMOTE

MONSTER_SAY

MONSTER_PARTY

MONSTER_YELL

MONSTER_WHISPER

MONSTER_EMOTE

CHANNEL

CHANNEL_JOIN

CHANNEL_LEAVE

CHANNEL_LIST

CHANNEL_NOTICE

CHANNEL_NOTICE_USER

AFK

DND

IGNORED

SKILL

LOOT

MONEY

OPENING

TRADESKILLS

PET_INFO

COMBAT_MISC_INFO

COMBAT_XP_GAIN

COMBAT_HONOR_GAIN

COMBAT_FACTION_CHANGE

BG_SYSTEM_NEUTRAL

BG_SYSTEM_ALLIANCE

BG_SYSTEM_HORDE

RAID_LEADER

RAID_WARNING

RAID_BOSS_EMOTE

RAID_BOSS_WHISPER

FILTERED

BATTLEGROUND

BATTLEGROUND_LEADER

RESTRICTED

BATTLENET

ACHIEVEMENT

GUILD_ACHIEVEMENT

ARENA_POINTS

PARTY_LEADER

TARGETICONS

BN_WHISPER

BN_WHISPER_INFORM

BN_CONVERSATION

BN_CONVERSATION_NOTICE

BN_CONVERSATION_LIST

BN_INLINE_TOAST_ALERT

BN_INLINE_TOAST_BROADCAST

BN_INLINE_TOAST_BROADCAST_INFORM

BN_INLINE_TOAST_CONVERSATION

COMBAT_GUILD_XP_GAIN

CHANNEL1

CHANNEL2

CHANNEL3

CHANNEL4

CHANNEL5

CHANNEL6

CHANNEL7

CHANNEL8

CHANNEL9

CHANNEL10

Last edited:
Alright, updated version is in same download link.

tl;dr
Nothing rly changed. Same usage, more server friendly, less client friendly :)

Based on AfterAfterLife idea added table to reduce Friend list usage. You can imagine it like whitelist.
There are players that can whisp you and once you change level requirement then all players below that level are removed from the table.
Added new command /wf clean for table wipe.

If you experience some game freezes when ppl whisper you then feel free to report issue here. Shouldn't rly happen if you use /wf clean once a month.

Last edited:
Code:
[B]Changelog:[/B]
Added WIM compatibility.
Fixed WIM empty Who List problem (it's fixed only when you have my addon installed)

So I updated addon. It's compatible with WIM now. If you are using any other addons for chat tell me and I'm gonna add compatibility too.

I also realized that WIM shows Who list for no reason sometimes so I disabled entire function since who doesn't work in this server.

Last edited:
Code:
[B]Changelog[/B]
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Free slot in Friend List is not required now[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Reworked filter system[/B] [/COLOR]- getting info about player by SendWho function, if not available in 2 seconds then using Friend List
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Added ignore list option [/B][/COLOR]- ignore list just for whispers[U]
Added new commands:[/U]
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf show [/B][/COLOR]<whitelist | blacklist>
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf clean/reset/wipe[/COLOR][/B] <whitelist | blacklist>

[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf wim[/B][/COLOR] (Allows you to fix WIM empty Who list problem)
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf ignore[/B][/COLOR] (Enable/Disable extended ignore list)
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf ignore all[/B][/COLOR] (Enable/Disable extended ignore for ALL channels like raid, party, say...)
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf debug[/B][/COLOR] (For science purposes :))

[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/i[/B][/COLOR] <player>
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/ignore[/B][/COLOR] <player>

I decided to rework addon and added a lot of commands and features like Extended Ignore list. Hope you enjoy it as much as me. <3

Last edited:
Awesome addon. My sincerest thanks for your effort. The first time I logged in I got a red error involving level value, but the moment I used your instructions to place a level value and relogged there was no problem.

I think for myself, setting it to level 12 is a good bet. Anyone wanting to talk to me below that can fend for themselves.

Glad to hear you like it! <3 Also found small bug in "ignore all" function so had to release new version again. Gonna add [Last Changed: DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM] in first topic.

Upcoming update:
CLINK messages automatically edited to correct item link.
Copy box for entire chat.

Last edited:
Great idea, though I would rather prefer that as a separate addon. What's the deal with those anyway? Where are they coming from?
It will come as one of the options...you can disable it if you want so I don't see point in creating separate addon for that. They are coming from addon Prat.

I don't see point in creating separate addon for that.
Well, one of the reasons I prefer separate addons over settings, especially if the setting is simply toggling a "module" of the addon, is that it makes it much more convenient to migrate your addons to new chars (if saved by char)/servers/accounts. For that reason I use ezdismount etc. rather than lazypig for example.

It's also something I think a lot of people visiting here might be independently looking for who would find it if there's a thread called "addon fuck-clink" but might miss it otherwise because it isn't obvious that an addon called whisperfilter has that functionality.

edit: nevermind, made it myself https://github.com/shirsig/linkmend. hope you don't mind me stealing the idea xD those clinks have been pissing me off. It also fixes regular links (wrong text or text in other language, wrong color) if the item is in your wdb.

Last edited:
Code:
[B]Changelog
[COLOR=#ffffff]Fixed duplicate messages bug.
Reworked WIM compatibility.
Added new commands:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf show error [/COLOR][/B]- Shows all items in Error message blacklist[B][COLOR=#ffffff]
/wf show phrase[/COLOR][/B]- Shows all items in Phrases blacklist[B]

[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf wipe error[/COLOR][/B]- Wipes all error messages[B][COLOR=#ffffff]
/wf wipe phrase[/COLOR][/B]- Wipes all phrases[B]

[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf clink[/COLOR] [/B]- Enable/Disable feature[B]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf copychat[/COLOR] [/B]- Enable/Disable feature[B]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf error [/COLOR][/B]- Enable/Disable feature

[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf error <text> [/B][/COLOR]- Adds error messages to blacklist
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf phrase <text> [/B][/COLOR]- Adds phrase to blacklist

[COLOR=#ffffff][B]You can now bind Copychat frame in Keybindings for faster Show/Hide[/B][/COLOR]
Huge update!

Today I really tried and finally got rid of one annoying bug. Addon should be bug free now. Added a lot of features.

First feature is Copychat
5d2689c2ae

You can now easily copy text from game!! YAAY
This feature is optional and disabled by default. You can also find little button in Chat frame.
/wf copychat to Enable/Disable

de5aa78759

(Prat style)

Second feature is Trade Block
No picture here because of one simple reason. There is nothing to show you.
You won't even know that person you put into ignore list wanted to trade you!

Third feature is Phrase Block
Now you can easily put phrases you don't like to blacklist and messages won't appear.
/wf phrase o-k-o

Fourth feature is CLINK Fix
With this feature you won't even notice someone using Chatlink.
{CLINK:ffffffff:10050:0:0:0:Mageweave Bag} is history!

Fifth feature is Error Filter
ff18e40ac6

You will never see that message again if you want to!
Just type /wf error there is nothing to attack

Please keep in mind that this is huge update and it even doubled code amount. So if you find any bugs I'm very sorry and gonna fix them ASAP. I haven't find any since last release tho.

For now I'm out of ideas. So feel free to suggest more features you would like to see.

Last edited:
This is a great little piece of addon. Thank you for making it.

I'd like to suggest one more feature alongside the previous ones and that's to include some sort of an identifier that centres specified text from the chatbox in the top middle of your screen. If for instance a player is looking for a group for WC he should get all text containing "WC" or "Wailing Caverns" as a text notifier in the top middle of his screen.

This is a great little piece of addon. Thank you for making it.

I'd like to suggest one more feature alongside the previous ones and that's to include some sort of an identifier that centres specified text from the chatbox in the top middle of your screen. If for instance a player is looking for a group for WC he should get all text containing "WC" or "Wailing Caverns" as a text notifier in the top middle of his screen.
Alright. Expect update today. I feel quite confident now after so many hours of practice and it shouldn't be problem.

Code:
[B]Changelog
[COLOR=#ffffff]More optimalization.
New features.
Fixed "Incoming whisp" message.
Fixed Chatcopy icon appearance when disabled.
Added new commands:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf autoinv|autoinvite <text> [/COLOR][/B]- Invites players that whisper you defined phrase (can be only one each time)
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf autoinv|autoinvite [/COLOR][/B]- Enable/Disable feature (Disabled in default)
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]
/wf unlock [/COLOR][/B]- Allows you to move highlight frame (Double click frame to lock)
[B]
[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf highlight <text>[/COLOR][/B]- Adds text that should be highlighted to list[B][COLOR=#ffffff]
/wf highlight [/COLOR][/B]- Enable/Disable feature

[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf mute [/COLOR][/B]- Enable/Disable sounds[B]

[COLOR=#ffffff]/wf show highlight[/COLOR] [/B]- Shows list of highlight phrases
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf show autoinv [/COLOR][/B]- Shows autoinv phrase
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf remove highlight[/COLOR] [/B]- Remove highlight phrase from list

[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf wipe highlight[/COLOR] [/B]- Reset highlight phrase list
[B][COLOR=#ffffff]/wf wipe autoinv [/COLOR][/B]- Reset autoinv phrase

New feature Highlights
3994f10933

This feature allows you to track phrases you choose by typing /wf highlight <text>
First time you log in there is box you can move and resize as you need.
Left mouse button - Move frame
Right mouse button - Resize frame
Double click - Lock frame

/wf unlock - Show frame
/wf mute - Enable/Disable notification sound

New feature Autoinvite
Now you can easily invite all people that whisper you given phrase by /wf autoinv <text>
There can be only one phrase in the same time.
This feature is disabled in default. /wf autoinv for enable

Last edited:
Code:
[B]Changelog[COLOR=#ffffff]
Fixed Highlight list reset.
Improved Highlight feature.[/COLOR][/B]

With today's update I improved Highlight feature. Now you can highlight channels.

Here is list of them:
Guild - [g]
Raid - [r]
Raid leader - [rl]
Raid warning - [rw]
Yell - [y]
Say -
Whisp to - [w to]
Whisp from - [w from]
Officer - [o]
Battleground - [bg]
BL leader - [bl]

System message - [system]

Example: /wf highlight [w from] - Highglights all whispers to you

Code:
[B]Changelog[COLOR=#ffffff]
Fixed Highlight list reset.
Improved Highlight feature.[/COLOR][/B]

With today's update I improved Highlight feature. Now you can highlight channels.

Here is list of them:
Guild - [g]
Raid - [r]
Raid leader - [rl]
Raid warning - [rw]
Yell - [y]
Say -
Whisp to - [w to]
Whisp from - [w from]
Officer - [o]
Battleground - [bg]
BL leader - [bl]

System message - [system]

Example: /wf highlight [w from] - Highglights all whispers to you

Gratz, you made me run out of +1's for today. You're really great sir. I always thought Kronos was where quality was, but since //\//ost shutdown I have to say I'm impressed with the boost recieved by the modder community here.

Anyway, I'm not sure I've got it accross... does this latest feature trigger the pop-up message whenever anything is said in the specified channel?

Anyway, I'm not sure I've got it accross... does this latest feature trigger the pop-up message whenever anything is said in the specified channel?
Yes it does. For now at least...I'm planning to combo it with phrases. So you will be able to choose channel + phrase to pop-up.

Command will be /wf highlight [CHANNEL] phrase

It won't be soon tho because I would have to rework quite a lot of code and I'm tired. Perhaps next week. At this stage I'm happy I finished it and I know code looks like utter shit but now I'm gonna slowly rework it and make it nice and effective.

Last edited:
Code:
[B]Changelog[/B]
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Added multi-chatbox support.
[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][B]Added history.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]More optimalization.[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Copybox improvements.
[/B][/COLOR][U]
Added new commands:
[/U][COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf copychat limit [/B][/COLOR]<number> - Allows you to change number of history lines. If you experience any low FPS issues while opening History box then lower the value. Default: 1000
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]/wf copychat set "MSG_TYPE" [/B][/COLOR]<pattern> - Allows you to change how channel name shows in Copybox

New feature Multi-Copybox
66e4606552

Now you can swap between all chatboxes you are using. Even Combatlog is there!
Chat lines are separated for each session by History of: <date>
(There is sometimes problem with letter limit so older messages can be hidden and three dots + spaces would be shown instead. Text is still there (invisible) but you can still copy it.)

Change name of the channel easily with this command:
/wf copychat set "MSG_TYPE" <pattern>
Example: /wf copychat set GUILD [Guild]

List of MSG_TYPE

SYSTEM

SAY

PARTY

RAID

GUILD

OFFICER

YELL

WHISPER

WHISPER_FOREIGN

WHISPER_INFORM

EMOTE

TEXT_EMOTE

MONSTER_SAY

MONSTER_PARTY

MONSTER_YELL

MONSTER_WHISPER

MONSTER_EMOTE

CHANNEL

CHANNEL_JOIN

CHANNEL_LEAVE

CHANNEL_LIST

CHANNEL_NOTICE

CHANNEL_NOTICE_USER

AFK

DND

IGNORED

SKILL

LOOT

MONEY

OPENING

TRADESKILLS

PET_INFO

COMBAT_MISC_INFO

COMBAT_XP_GAIN

COMBAT_HONOR_GAIN

COMBAT_FACTION_CHANGE

BG_SYSTEM_NEUTRAL

BG_SYSTEM_ALLIANCE

BG_SYSTEM_HORDE

RAID_LEADER

RAID_WARNING

RAID_BOSS_EMOTE

RAID_BOSS_WHISPER

FILTERED

BATTLEGROUND

BATTLEGROUND_LEADER

RESTRICTED

BATTLENET

ACHIEVEMENT

GUILD_ACHIEVEMENT

ARENA_POINTS

PARTY_LEADER

TARGETICONS

BN_WHISPER

BN_WHISPER_INFORM

BN_CONVERSATION

BN_CONVERSATION_NOTICE

BN_CONVERSATION_LIST

BN_INLINE_TOAST_ALERT

BN_INLINE_TOAST_BROADCAST

BN_INLINE_TOAST_BROADCAST_INFORM

BN_INLINE_TOAST_CONVERSATION

COMBAT_GUILD_XP_GAIN

CHANNEL1

CHANNEL2

CHANNEL3

CHANNEL4

CHANNEL5

CHANNEL6

CHANNEL7

CHANNEL8

CHANNEL9

CHANNEL10

UPCOMING UPDATE

Loot filter
[Item]
Need: Name, Name, Name, Name
Greed: Name, Name
Pass: Name, Name, Name
Won: Name

Mail blocker (yep gold sellers are even there)
Highlight phrase for each channel type.
Color editor.

Last edited:
The copychat feature doesn't seem to be working here. Once I enable the function and click the icon by the chatframe, a totally blank window appears instead, with just the Close button at its corner. I can scroll the window all the way down as if there's any content in it, but I can't see anything regardless.

In addition, it looks like WF blocks all whispers to/from any player. Even after I typed /wf level 2 to only filter whispers from level 1s, I couldn't whisper anyone and when I asked anyone in General to whisper me, I received nothing even tho I know they did. Disabling the addon makes WIM work again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try to remove file in WTF folder? It's like ... i tested it like 50 times after reset and everything works fine for me.

All I've done is I removed Prat.lua from my main account's SavedVariables folder, as I was getting players data from K1 while playing on K2. Don't know if that has anything to do (don't know how it could either). I've tried uninstalling WF altogether (removing its .lua under SavedVariables as well) and installing the newest version, to no avail. I still can't receive whispers, and when I try whispering someone nothing happens at all.

Anyway, a couple more things:

1) With WF running, the reminder button from Prat (the one that appears when you scroll up the chat, and brings you back to the bottom line when pressed - if you never saw it, you can enable it typing /prat buttons showreminder) is barely clickable. I'm afraid the copychat button from the WF addon could interfere somehow with the one in Prat, as they tend to appear in the same position. Actually, the Prat button is clickable in few points away from it. It's just that it's uncomfortable. Maybe moving it to the upper right corner of the chat frame solves it.

2) Does using the /wf ignore command toggle the filtering?

3) Does typing /wf level 1 let players of all levels whisper me?

Thanks.

Last edited:
1) With WF running, the reminder button from Prat (the one that appears when you scroll up the chat, and brings you back to the bottom line when pressed - if you never saw it, you can enable it typing /prat buttons showreminder) is barely clickable. I'm afraid the copychat button from the WF addon could interfere somehow with the one in Prat, as they tend to appear in the same position. Actually, the Prat button is clickable in few points away from it. It's just that it's uncomfortable. Maybe moving it to the upper right corner of the chat frame solves it.

2) Does using the /wf ignore command toggle the filtering?

3) Does typing /wf level 1 let players of all levels whisper me?

Thanks.
1) Gonna fix it soon
2) No it just disables extended ignore feature
3) Yes

Last edited:
Code:
[B]Hotfixes[/B]
[COLOR=#ffffff][B]Fixed issue with empty Copybox.
Fixed some nil errors.
[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ffffff][B]Copybox button is now moveable and resizeable. [/B][/COLOR]- Left click to move, Right click to resize

Top Bottom