• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rebirth - 60 Rogue PvP

Haivo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDkTQ9kN6l0

Been playing the rogue class since World of Warcraft came out in 2004 up until WOD, I find myself less interested in the game as the expansions piled on. So I've returned to an era I enjoy most, Vanilla WoW.

This is my "real" first attempt at a pvp movie. The positive/negative feedback I've received from my previous video has helped me learn abit about editing and I am thankful for that.

Clips are from the Vanilla server "Kronos-Wow". A lot of hours has been invested in putting together this movie.

What you can expect from this video:
-Engineering Gadgets
-Spamming Cooldowns
-Undead Male Rogue (lel)
-Unimpressive Kills

Tracklist:
C2C - Delta
Fatboy Slim - Rockafeller Skank
The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

As mentioned earlier I made my first attempt at a pvp video and posted it on the forums (if you haven't seen it, go see it, its a bit embarassing :D). Well I hope this is a step in the right direction, I am looking forward to getting nice clips and learning the ways of pvp movies. Enjoy!

Last edited:
UB1eV.gif

yeah idk how you can bash my movie and then go release this

Last edited:
i have watched average rogue pvp compilation of random kills noobs on wsg. nothing interesting.
ye you knows something how to play rogue but use your rocket helm more wisely pls instead of opening by it on a hunter w/o stealth xd
music used in many many pvp movies and didnt impress me

UB1eV.gif

yeah idk how you can bash my movie and then go release this

You have an ego problem, called you out by saying being #1 on this server wasn't something to constantly brag about and you throw a fit and get personal by pointing out my videos.

7/10
expected way worse

P.S. god, binding things to modifier+movement is so simple and effective, facepalming so hard at myself for not thinking about it

7/10
expected way worse

P.S. god, binding things to modifier+movement is so simple and effective, facepalming so hard at myself for not thinking about it

Yeah I didn't start doing that until late into burning crusade as well. :D

You have an ego problem, called you out by saying being #1 on this server wasn't something to constantly brag about and you throw a fit and get personal by pointing out my videos.

nah, you said more than that, no need to act coy just because you're on the forums

i also didn't say i was #1, and i'm not the guy feeling the need to tell other people he's a "washed up multi glad" like am i supposed to respect you more or something? if you think my forum sig's not satirical then idk how much more dense you can get

this movie is literally as much of a joke as you are. i look forward to another weekly installment of rocket helming for no reason

Last edited:
nah, you said more than that, no need to act coy just because you're on the forums

i also didn't say i was #1, and i'm not the guy feeling the need to tell other people he's a "washed up multi glad" like am i supposed to respect you more or something? if you think my forum sig's not satirical then idk how much more dense you can get

this movie is literally as much of a joke as you are. i look forward to another weekly installment of rocket helming for no reason

Literally after calling you out on that you turn the topic to my pvp video lol. And I don't tell people I'm ex glad, only told the guy running the 1v1 tournament because its the closest thing to credentials as far as that pvp scenario goes, being a high pvp rank 11-14 just means you've farmed a lot of honor, being high rated in 2s/3s was at least indicative of being knowledgeable about small skirmishes (2v2, 3v3).

P.S You can't tell the rocket helms are used as a gap closer since my cds are down? They are used for cc/gapclosing, you can thank me later. And if you feel the need to flame me you can do so private messaging, thanks.

Last edited:
i mean you announced it in world chat though.. ?

and why would i need to know your "credentials"? it was as needless as you spending 15 minutes telling
me about your favourite specs, your favoured rotations .. sat there and wrote me your life story lad

now you're telling me about the differences between 11-14 and glad? why?

so you pop 20 min cds to gapclose when no objectives are in play when you could've just selected a better fight? rofl what a way to pass off rocket helming a rupture

when you got shit gear u sometimes have to play abit differently. good to see u didnt shy away from making a video until u got full epics. i liked the cc in group pvp thumbs up.

still room for improvement. good first vid

3/5

i mean you announced it in world chat though.. ?

and why would i need to know your "credentials"? it was as needless as you spending 15 minutes telling
me about your favourite specs, your favoured rotations .. sat there and wrote me your life story lad

now you're telling me about the differences between 11-14 and glad? why?

so you pop 20 min cds to gapclose when no objectives are in play when you could've just selected a better fight? rofl what a way to pass off rocket helming a rupture

The conversation about being #1 was on world chat, so I wrote there...

I haven't been able to talk to a pretty good rogue in a long time, it was a nice chance to see another good rogues perspective on things was all.

Because if you've played high rated arenas, you know it's at least a bit skilled in comparison to just honor grinding? I mean I just wrote above the differences.

I can only agree with you on using a clip where I had to rocket helm a target that was ruptured, hindsight it was better off a different ability but you work with what you got and you improvise, and lastly, the cds I don't mind using as long as it helps me in the end. Get off my back now mate thanks :D

- - - Updated - - -

when you got shit gear u sometimes have to play abit differently. good to see u didnt shy away from making a video until u got full epics. i liked the cc in group pvp thumbs up.

still room for improvement. good first vid

3/5

Thank you and yes with shit gear the playstyle is a bit different. Will try my best to improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not lick your ass but uuhhhhh if you see it that way then.... I'm sorry you do? Sorry for the #1 trash talk. I really don't have time to waste with this conversation though it needs to end. Also, the little fun poke at vanishing deathcoils/etc was only said after you said how embarrassing my first video was, which I mean it was but it was only after you brought out the topic of pvp videos is when you had it coming for ya.

I think its not bad tho , but this guy wanted to release video fast imo xD and he just collected 7-8 trash kills in 1 video.
Next time be more patient and collect more and better fights ( i dont want to see 54 frost reflectors on hunter in 1 vid )
oh and great moment whit backpedal warrior charge xD

I think its not bad tho , but this guy wanted to release video fast imo xD and he just collected 7-8 trash kills in 1 video.
Next time be more patient and collect more and better fights ( i dont want to see 54 frost reflectors on hunter in 1 vid )
oh and great moment whit backpedal warrior charge xD

Thanks for the honesty, yeah I felt the video was a bit rushed and could've had more time for editing/better clips. Tbh I just don't have the time due to my job. (Military)

Edit: Also don't have all the reflectors so I can't do anything interesting like uhh I guess reflect deathcoils/aoe fears :p or reflect pom pyro.

Last edited:
Cause his video was actually fun to watch. Its better then yours.

depends from a viewer
they have totally different playstyles, totally different opponents.
to be honest their montages cant even be compared lol.

video is decent, of course
but watching perp movie was way more better experience for me
imho
peas

Hey Haivo,

I really enjoyed your video - keep it up!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I will try my best.

P.S I don't want this to be a comparison of other rogue pvp videos because well, I didn't make this with the intent of being in a competition with other videos. Just pure entertainment and for fun! Just like how it was back in the day. I believe there is a misconception of what one should showcase because of the tryhard arena movies.

Last edited:
Haivo

Dont feel bad, it was a nice video but like Serenity said it feels rushed, take your time until the next video and it will be alot better.

You should also know that people like rhythx, Horo and other players from these guilds are shit talkers mostly, Vanguard has people claiming they were glads on retail and who they were but it was all a lie :)

If anyone of these players even got to 2k raiting on retail they were carried because they all are shit :D

Keep the videos up and ignore the manchilds ;)

Top Bottom