• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Rebirth - 60 Rogue PvP

Haivo

Dont feel bad, it was a nice video but like Serenity said it feels rushed, take your time until the next video and it will be alot better.

You should also know that people like rhythx, Horo and other players from these guilds are shit talkers mostly, Vanguard has people claiming they were glads on retail and who they were but it was all a lie :)

If anyone of these players even got to 2k raiting on retail they were carried because they all are shit :D

Keep the videos up and ignore the manchilds ;)

No hard feelings, this kind of feedback is what I want and I will be taking all the advice I could get. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Stop getting so mad Perp :)

gud vid, entertaining, ofc room for improvements 7/10

+1 for not having any clips of me.

Jokes aside deacent plays mate. I personally feel that the comments telling people what you did there are little unnecessary, since most players played this game for years. And maybe little less Zoom ins next time pls. Otherwise solid work (especially on Zze)

+1 for not having any clips of me.

Jokes aside deacent plays mate. I personally feel that the comments telling people what you did there are little unnecessary, since most players played this game for years. And maybe little less Zoom ins next time pls. Otherwise solid work (especially on Zze)

I wouldn't be able to get any clips of soloing you anyways :(. Will take your advice thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Video gets 3/5 reckbombs!
Keep it up!

Thanks mate!

This is a bad nyht Movie, you give us nothing new..

And please dont try to use the song of other good vanilla movie when you dont have the level cause its break all sensation

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/fr/movieview.php?id=243222

Actually thought of this song in my head (C2C-Delta) and when I showed a friend of mines he linked me this exact movie. Was a bit upset that I'm using a song already used in a pretty recent video for vanilla rogue pvp, nothing much else to say here.

Top Bottom