• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Retlol flex topic!

Psojed

Authorized
Bcs I'm too lazy to write anything useful, I'll just post some screenshots :wink:

triplecrit.jpg

paladps.jpg

I like my autoattack :wink:

autoattack.png

Update - done with these stats (Vengeance buff missing, that's why my damage was higher):

palastatflex.jpg

Last edited:
If this server works properly you won't ever be able to pull proper DPS in any raid.

At least you are honest.
Its not you that is good, its the rest that sucks even more.

Why all the hate on Paladins?

We've cleared these raids 10 years ago we should allow ourselves some leeway in which classes we want to play no?

DPS won't be fabulous but it's still something...

We've cleared these raids 10 years ago we should allow ourselves some leeway in which classes we want to play no?

such opinion!
much love!
many thanks!
-----------
prot paladin

So much this. I think this counts for all hybrids that are not skilled for healing.

fLMIIpu.jpg

Someone asked in the General Discussion if rets are viable, so I decided to reupload the images previously posted in here. Those are from Kronos before the re-launch.

Y4yfvUY.jpg

FW40KCN.jpg

cjg8QIs.jpg

bptN30N.jpg

Please don't post DPS meters from bugged servers. You'll only confuse people wanting to go ret.

Top Bottom