• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Retlol flex topic!

Please don't post DPS meters from bugged servers. You'll only confuse people wanting to go ret.

those was from Feenix and not Nostalrius .

The Video posted is from 2006 ®Vanilla WoW

Feenix Consecration was not working with Attack Power

p.s Feenix had bugged Seal of Command that didn't work with Spell Damage , if it was working with Spell Damage and Sanctity Aura then the DPS would been higher.

And no , i am not confusing anyone , i am just telling that Retribution indeed is viable and does lot of DPS if you know how to play it (watch the video from Blizzard 2006) .

Also the difference among me and every other Paladins in RealmStat is just evidence.

p.s (i was using still poor weapon and descent gear compare to their very best in slot) .

Last edited:
Feenix Consecration was not working with Attack Power
And how do you know that I'm talking about Consecration working with Attack Power? I did not specify that particular bug.

p.s Feenix had bugged Seal of Command that didn't work with Spell Damage , if it was working with Spell Damage and Sanctity Aura then the DPS would been higher.
I couldn't care less what bugs were on a really buggy server.

And no , i am not confusing anyone , i am just telling that Retribution indeed is viable and does lot of DPS if you know how to play it (watch the video from Blizzard 2006) .
You are indeed confusing people, with this exact statement. This is how DPS on Golemagg looks like. You can tell that paladin "does a lot of DPS" once you hit 700k mark.

y0TFXoJ.jpg

Nefarian Paladins. Nefarian All DPS.

Also why was your screenshotted entry was removed from the list?

1 - The list you are posting is with "Best in Slot" including "legendary" Geared people where i was far from that kind of gear.
2 - The Damage i did was with clearly Bugged (in underpowered way) abilities compare to your server, which mean it will be even higher here.
3 - http://realmplayers.com:5555/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=414 The Raidstat have been cleared the reason you no longer see me in.

And no , i am not confusing anyone , i am just telling that Retribution indeed is viable and does lot of DPS if you know how to play it

Last edited:
1 - The list you are posting is with "Best in Slot" including "legendary" Geared people where i was far from that kind of gear.
We can clearly see your AQ set gear. The image I posted is from Kronos, so your gear is superior to anything available to people in my screenshot. You can check people's armories to see who uses what equipment.

You're telling people that paladins can do viable DPS, while your own DPS was measured in superior gear than what is available on Kronos, and your DPS is still not even half as good as DPS from actual DPS classes that are active right now.
And I'm not even starting about you having buffs which do not stack together.

2 - The Damage i did was with clearly Bugged (in underpowered way) abilities compare to your server, which mean it will be even higher here.
Yeah, on a server where spell damage coefficients went through the roof because someone thought it might work like that. Failnix's bugtracker is still open for anyone who wants to check out what crazy stuff has been "fixed" in a horribly wrong way.

3 - http://realmplayers.com:5555/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=414 The Raidstat have been cleared the reason you no longer see me in.
Well I would understand purging old entries, but some older entries have not been deleted, for example Ermean's entry from 2014 that's on your screenshot right below you, is still there on the site.

We can clearly see your AQ set gear. The image I posted is from Kronos, so your gear is superior to anything available to people in my screenshot. You can check people's armories to see who uses what equipment.

You're telling people that paladins can do viable DPS, while your own DPS was measured in superior gear than what is available on Kronos, and your DPS is still not even half as good as DPS from actual DPS classes that are active right now.

Yeah, on a server where spell damage coefficients went through the roof because someone thought it might work like that. Failnix's bugtracker is still open for anyone who wants to check out what crazy stuff has been "fixed" in a horribly wrong way.

Well I would understand purging old entries, but some older entries have not been deleted, for example Ermean's entry from 2014 that's on your screenshot right below you, is still there on the site.

3x Items from aq40 and nothing else , take them as balanced compare to 3x Blue items i had , but watching from the Gear i am using , everyone could see that the rest of the Gear is "Blue" 2x Fingers and Cloak , Draconic Maul which is far from any "BiS" list .

We all know that Paladin DPS is mostly connected to it's Weapon .

At least you can see that:

Seal of Command didn't work with Spell Damage
Judgement of Command didn't work with Spell Damage
Sanctity Aura didn't work with Seal and Judgement of Command.

It was not "horribly" scripted spell damage , it was bugged to the ground and spell damage as stat didn't work there for us.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=WSG&player=Killerduki

This is the profile and when you check on "link" where it says player raidstat

it will show you this :

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/PlayerOverview.aspx?realm=WSG&player=Killerduki

Cleaned data.

Last edited:
Top Bottom