• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

so is K2 pvp going to be like this until the end of its days?

SuperomegaOP

this premade vs pug nonstop garbage is straight killing the pvp scene. idk how anyone other than the premaders thinks this was better than the AV spam

i was talking to a lv 1 who said he was a horde and was "just checking the alliance queues". i further questioned him and after he said he wasn't dodging i asked him "why else would you check bg IDs if it wasn't to dodge other premades." he stopped speaking after that.

is this really how things are going to be? i mean come on. something must be done, or the pvp community will continue to slowly kill itself.

I have no problem playing premades as a pug but i do have a problem playing them every single game because they are actively dodging the premades on my faction.

I've played exclusively solo queue since the AV honor nerf and have had lots of great games against both PuGs and premaders. Dodging sucks but at least people are actually participating in the BG bonus weekends and there are tons of games up.

Things are pretty good right now, if staff adds a deserter for dropping queue mechanic (to kill dodging) then things would be amazing.

Now if only they would fix my 500 ms latency...

Last edited:
easy way to fix this is to make premaders and pugs have separate queues, thats what they did on retail prior to the cross realm bg queue.

Guys don't complain, you play at EU times when you have 3~4+ warsongs, at NA times there's always only 1 warsong which is a r13 premade against a pug, pvp is almost dead at NA times, tons of people stopped to play.

So, aswering your question - No, it's not going to be like this until the end, it'll be pretty much worse, people will quit because pvp is not fun.

The MAIN problem is clearly premades. PvP is already bad with this number of premades running, there's not enough people playing PvP to support that amount of premades, people are only raid logging/quitting.

Premades needs to die.
- "But it's a blizzlike server!!1"

1.12.1 WoW had cross realm battlegrounds, Kronos does not.

Things needs to change or our server will continue slowly to die.

I play in a premade that win 90% of games , and it's boring Oas fuck to rank like this. either we win all games or we lose 100 % there is no trying hard or anything , it's free wins constantly all because 100 retards push the brackets so high so everyone has to grind honor all day to keep up and not derank .. just make prem v prem queue only and make specific impossible to snipe and make it impossible to countdown-queue and real pvp will start to happen again.. but we all know it not gonna happen :D over the past week ive had 8 people on my friendlist tell me they quit cus it's too boring, no pvpers are left, no duels outside org no nothing and im slowly losing interest too..
this is not the vanilla bgs i remember at all.

And it was a terrible idea.

i'd say quite the opposite,on nostalrius it worked pretty flawlessly, though nost probably didn't even need it since its pvp community was large enough to supplement any potential premades. Currently kronos does not have that luxury.

...and there are tons of games up.

Stop lying dude, there was 3 AB's UP at EU prime time which at least 2 had horde premades
In 10 AB's i played 9 against premades, 5 games against baffles and 4 against chrys group.
9 of 10 games ally was farmed at GY

I'll not even log anymore at NA times since it's even worse.

This is what the "Tryhards" a.k.a pug farmers want dead pvp scene with a few people playing so nobody can reach high stands. They want the death of our server i don't know why Kronos Staff listened to them.

i'd say quite the opposite,on nostalrius it worked pretty flawlessly, though nost probably didn't even need it since its pvp community was large enough to supplement any potential premades. Currently kronos does not have that luxury.

Heh. Good one. Nost tried something like it. It failed miserably.

Best way to fix it is to give deserter to anyone that drops que. Yes occasionally you'll get deserter after a disconnect but that's a small price to pay.

The most fair system would be to:
-delete group que
-introduce mmr for each player so people on the same level get to play toghether (the more you win/lose the more your mmr grows/drops, the higher the mmr the higher the honor you get);

the bad thing is that there isnt a large enough player base for that and the ques will get very long...

so ppl create alts to check when the enemy premades are busy in wsg so you que up

[K2] PVP IS DEAD

Today on K2 i had my worst experience on this server.

I played at both, EU and NA times.

At EU peak times there was 3~7 AB running. Good numbers however before i get good game it took me NINE games sitted at gy with my ass being farmed for the exactly the same premades, Baffles and Chrys premade's.

Now, look how it is at NA times.screen5.jpg
almost 15 min queue.

Before AV nerf we had 2x MORE people pvping.

Yeah, i know 24/7 sucks but it is way better then being sitted at battlemasters waiting to bg to pop or play 90% against premades.

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 20
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 47
Re: [K2] PVP IS DEAD

I get your points, also AV sure is more fun to play for casuals/pugs, but why would you title this thread "PVP IS DEAD"? From what you wrote the title should've been something like "I DO NOT LIKE PREMADES AND I WISH THERE WERE MORE NA PLAYERS".

If something doesn't fit your needs doesn't mean it's "DEAD", am I right? :hehwhat:

Post larger screenshots so i can see your ign to harass you inside and outside of the bg. Jokes aside though, vanilla pvp might not be right for you.

I play in a premade that win 90% of games , and it's boring Oas fuck to rank like this. either we win all games or we lose 100 % there is no trying hard or anything , it's free wins constantly all because 100 retards push the brackets so high so everyone has to grind honor all day to keep up and not derank .. just make prem v prem queue only and make specific impossible to snipe and make it impossible to countdown-queue and real pvp will start to happen again.. but we all know it not gonna happen :D over the past week ive had 8 people on my friendlist tell me they quit cus it's too boring, no pvpers are left, no duels outside org no nothing and im slowly losing interest too..
this is not the vanilla bgs i remember at all.

Post your IGN.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get your points, also AV sure is more fun to play for casuals/pugs, but why would you title this thread "PVP IS DEAD"? From what you wrote the title should've been something like "I DO NOT LIKE PREMADES AND I WISH THERE WERE MORE NA PLAYERS".

If something doesn't fit your needs doesn't mean it's "DEAD", am I right? :hehwhat:

If 15min waiting time with a single AB running doesnt mean dead i dont know what it is.

"I DO NOT LIKE PREMADES...:

No one likes premades we all know that, since every single premade already dodged other premades in the pass.
If you think differently you should agree with separated queues. Am I right ?

Last edited by a moderator:

If 15min waiting time with a single AB running doesnt mean dead i dont know what it is.
This, and if this premade shit continues the same will happen during EU times. Nobody enjoys getting GY farmed all the time by people with no life. The AV shit was bad but this is much worse.

Just played my 16th wsg today. 15 premades some of them not a single hk for the ac side. Pvp is fun right! The second the team sees a premade they just sit in the gy and wait for it to be done. Do not know what can be done to fix it but something has to happen.

Eventually pugs will not que and the premades will be so busy dodging no games will play at all!

Well I guess with MC/BWL content people are still desperate enough to queue into cancer for the gear. With AQ that simply isn't the case anymore. During early K1 days there were similar situations where horde simply boycotted queues for some time, cause ally premades went full ****** and didn't even let horde get the 10 minute mark; still, some lost souls continued to queue with the hope of that 1 mark. Simply hard to get everyone together to stop premades without GM intervention.

Good job at being anal about arguing the semantics of the thread title instead of the points that OP was actually making.

I mean, if you aren't here to argue about the state of pvp and only about what the thread of the title should be called, why not just create another thread about how to correctly name threads, am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

Just played my 16th wsg today. 15 premades some of them not a single hk for the ac side. Pvp is fun right! The second the team sees a premade they just sit in the gy and wait for it to be done. Do not know what can be done to fix it but something has to happen.

Eventually pugs will not que and the premades will be so busy dodging no games will play at all!

Is this what pvp at 60 is like? My god.

Let the premades dodge each other, and all the casuals find other servers to play on then.

Top Bottom