• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Paladin Tanking

have no idea how it work and getting confused with that , only i managed to level 60 , the reason i ask for some of you to do it is that i have never work with this stuffs before and i am bad in bugtracker reporting.

Learn how to do it then. I think there somebody posted the list of commands somewhere. You'll find all your answers there I guess :) As Psojed is a member of the test team, perhaps he can help you out regarding this too.

well i am not in rush and if he is member of test team , then it is good to direct talk with him instead headlessly report bugtracker with many stuffs that won't be confirmed .

This is a 5/10-man specialization that I'd like some feedback on. I'm only level 32 on my first classic Paladin and my first Paladin damage soak, so bear with me. This was created under the assumption that threat is damn hard to keep. The plan is Retribution Aura unless we absolutely need a resistance aura (hence Eye for an Eye in order to maintain threat in either aura while facing casters), Blessing of Kings for myself, and Seal of Righteousness + Judgments as a taunt.

I'm hesitant about Consecrating and breaking a Polymorph, but that's just something I'll have to learn to kite around. I don't think I can do without, at my current level of experience.

I've considered abandoning Eye for an Eye or the Pursuit of Justice in favor of Unyielding Faith in order to minimize the time that I'm unable to regain threat, but having not done this content before, I don't know the frequency of Fears and Disorients. I didn't go for Reckoning, because Defense reduces the chance to be critically hit, no?

Pursuit of Justice is in order to chase monsters who are after my mates, and Guardian's Favor is for saving them when I can't get the monsters' attention. I simply don't want to improve Hammer of Justice, though that would be to the same effect. I also considered improving Lay on Hands, but I don't think I'd use it that often, hopefully.

My concern is that I'd take too much damage. Can I do without Anticipation? What do the Paladin vets say?

To be honest, I'm questioning why I'd even want to not heal. But I'd still like feedback!

Last edited:
This is a proper tanking build. Feel free to swap two points from Parry into Judgement. Aggro is not an issue, as long as your dungeon consists of players geared at your level. When you run a BRD with a BWL geared mage, then yes, you will probably have some aggro issues. Otherwise just having RF up and casting maxrank Consecration once will keep your aggro.

- Taking EfaE to keep aggro is nonsense, since it only activates on crit and iirc monster spells never crit
- 5% melee Crit feels kinda wasted + you want to spec into 1H Spec, because
- many people think 1H Specialization it just boosts your white 1h weapon damage by 10%, but in fact you deal more damage with anything you use while wearing a 1-handed weapon. That includes Consecration, Exorcism, etc. More holy damage = more threat obviously. The same mechanism is true for 2H Specialization. I haven't tried if it works properly tho.
- For speed, you can use Enchants
- Even if Defense reduces your chance to get crit, you will get crit a lot. Paladins have a really hard time Defcapping in general, and you might want to use initial fight crits to proc your Redoubt.

Other than that, BoS is a great damage mitigation tool, especially if you want to try "AoE tanking". And Holy Shield's damage generates extra threat by default, which is made into extra extra threat by RF.

I suggest you read through this topic for other tips and suggestions.

Thank you for the advice, but could you also tell me, how frequently can I expect Fears and Disorients in high level content? Also, why 4/5 Reckoning instead of full? And finally, can you show me where you learned that monster spells can't crit? Oh, and Divine Intellect over Strength? I think I remember Consecration scales with spellpower, and if I read back through everything I'm sure I'd see what else scales with spell or attack, but could you explain this choice?

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice, but could you also tell me, how frequently can I expect Fears and Disorients in high level content?
Hmm, like, never? The fearers coming to mind are from The Beast, Nefarian or a badly raided Mandokir. Oh and ogres in Dire Maul North use fear.

Also, why 4/5 Reckoning instead of full?
Because the other point is in BoS. Getting Parry is more important than getting an extra attack, after all your job is to mitigate damage, not dish out damage. Raid Paladin tanks will want to switch it out into 4/5 Anticipation, but you wanted a build for instances.

And finally, can you show me where you learned that monster spells can't crit?
Go out there, find any spellcaster mob and be his target dummy :biggrin:

Oh, and Divine Intellect over Strength?
Paladin tanks have mana issues all the time and proper tanking gear has like no intellect, which is why I'm getting at least some extra mana from this. It also boosts any Int from Mages, Druids and other buffs. Str gives some low AP bonus which is not really important and like +2-5 blocked damage. Monsters hit you for ~300 and more, so it makes no difference. Having mana for extra Consecration does.

I think I remember Consecration scales with spellpower, and if I read back through everything I'm sure I'd see what else scales with spell or attack, but could you explain this choice?
If this is related to previous question, Attack Power yields no benefit to any of your spells.

Thanks again :) When you say the spec you linked is meant for dungeons, does that include 10-mans? This is the spec I've built by modifying the previous one with your advice, with the assumption that Anticipation is necessary for 10-man and that Reckoning isn't necessary for threat at that level of difficulty.

Yeah, it includes 10-man, but having extra Defense on Rend or Drakki is never a bad thing :wink:

+ you want to spec into 1H Spec, because
- many people think 1H Specialization it just boosts your white 1h weapon damage by 10%, but in fact you deal more damage with anything you use while wearing a 1-handed weapon. That includes Consecration, Exorcism, etc. More holy damage = more threat obviously. The same mechanism is true for 2H Specialization. I haven't tried if it works properly tho.

Just experimented on PTR with the 1H Weapon Specialization, it appears to only increase the damage on the white damage. Not even an increase to Seal of Righteousness unfortunately :crying:

Hello! o/

Theoretically best possibly geared prot paladin pre AQ.

Gear
Spec

Too bad the PTR is down, I would've loved to test this setup. Everything excluding the weapon would've been available there.

Thoughts?

Edit: Anyone who thinks 1HWS increases all damage is mistaken. That change for the talent to do so came about with TBC.

Hello! o/

Theoretically best possibly geared prot paladin pre AQ.

Gear
Spec

Too bad the PTR is down, I would've loved to test this setup. Everything excluding the weapon would've been available there.

Thoughts?

Edit: Anyone who thinks 1HWS increases all damage is mistaken. That change for the talent to do so came about with TBC.

i'd rather swap that Wrist into Tanking with +def
will use Stamina enchant on Feets
would use dodge enchant on cloak
stats on chest
stamina on shield
i'd use libram of fervor for more aggro
and if i lack def i'd swap out that finger without def.

Improved SoR is just extra 5-6 damage or flat 10 threats / 2.1 = 4.8 tps which is so bad and terrible

i'd use divine strength for more block value (since we have 30% extra bonus) and block huge numbers
i'd swap out kings and improved hammer of justice and guardian's favor so i will take one-handed for more threats

And no it is not TBC , it is Vanilla .

http://web.archive.org/web/20061110...rcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=11931828&sid=1

08/25/2006 ®Written in Blizzard sticky topic (confirmed and approved)
Tier 6: One-Handed Weapon Specialization

One-Handed Weapon Specialization (5/5), increases the damage dealt with one-handed weapons by 2/4/6/8/10%
This is a better talent then it appears, since it increases damage done by Seal of Righteousness when you have a one handed weapon equipped as well. Good for threat generation tanking.

And yes!

10661930_10152381277015418_8988045747656237949_o.jpg

10629260_10152396585210418_3243957038861438017_o.jpg

10633189_10152399822770418_1310966322561800711_o.jpg

10733811_10152415996125418_1852085113251156300_o.jpg

#Enjoy

Last edited:
Improved SoR also boosts your judgement damage, therefore gives more threat than what you calculated.

Divine Str will hardly give you any extra block value. Assuming you have 300 Str, you'll get +30 from your Divine Str, which is an increase of 1 damage blocked. Much mitigation. Such wow.

And the "confirmed and approved" thread you linked does not prove anything, as I already explained in the other topic.

Improved SoR also boosts your judgement damage, therefore gives more threat than what you calculated.

Divine Str will hardly give you any extra block value. Assuming you have 300 Str, you'll get +30 from your Divine Str, which is an increase of 1 damage blocked. Much mitigation. Such wow.

With enough + Spell Damage consumes and Weapon improved SoR is wasted 5 talent points in relation to mana efficient and aggro or in relation to "Block damage amount" which divine strength can provide.

it will be 2 damage blocked thanks to shield absorbtion + more threats by melee (white) swings .

Wrong.

Any spell damage you get is applied before the bonus from the talent (at least that's how it should work), therefore you gain [base damage + spell damage]*1,15 in Holy damage, which in turn generates boosted threat thanks to Righteous Fury.

Threat from white damage does not get boosted by RF in any way. With the +30 Str example and his weapon, he gains avg. +9 white damage per swing, but that's before target's armor mitigation, so more like +6 white damage. That's 6 threat per swing / 2.1 = 2.4 tps, therefore improved SoR is way better.

Wrong.

Any spell damage you get is applied before the bonus from the talent (at least that's how it should work), therefore you gain [base damage + spell damage]*1,15 in Holy damage, which in turn generates boosted threat thanks to Righteous Fury.

Threat from white damage does not get boosted by RF in any way. With the +30 Str example and his weapon, he gains avg. +9 white damage per swing, but that's before target's armor mitigation, so more like +6 white damage. That's 6 threat per swing / 2.1 = 2.4 tps, therefore improved SoR is way better.

Some stuffs has to be clear , i play prot paladin since 2005 and here is someone calling me wrong..

I am sorry but that is TBC and not Vanilla.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-1-0
2.1.0 PATCH

Improved Seal of Righteousness: The percentage increase in damage from this talent is now applied after all bonuses from items and effects which increase your spell damage.

+30 strength might be 9 white damage per swing , but the very same damage can also "crit" and will produce up to 3 tps + one-handed will go up to 3.3 tps

that's been said , i'd rather reduce 1 tps which matters nothing compare to 2 block damage.

Some stuffs has to be clear , i play prot paladin since 2005 and here is someone calling me wrong.

I fail to see how that proves anything.

I am sorry but that is TBC and not Vanilla.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-1-0
2.1.0 PATCH

Improved Seal of Righteousness: The percentage increase in damage from this talent is now applied after all bonuses from items and effects which increase your spell damage.
Any spell damage you get is applied before the bonus from the talent (at least that's how it should work), therefore you gain [base damage + spell damage]*1,15 in Holy damage, which in turn generates boosted threat thanks to Righteous Fury

So you are saying the same thing...
/facepalm

I fail to see how that proves anything.

So you are saying the same thing...
/facepalm

Maybe it is very hard for you to comprehend but you should reread again

Just to clarify for you since you have to /facepalm yourself :

Vanilla - SoR + Imp SoR Bonus + Spell Damage bonus = base damage

TBC - SoR + Spell Damage Bonus + Imp SoR Bonus included sp bonus = base damage .

Last edited:
Vanilla - (SoR * Imp SoR Bonus) + Spell Damage bonus = base damage

TBC - (SoR + Spell Damage Bonus) * Imp SoR Bonus included sp bonus = base damage .

Fixed, so that it makes sense for tristan.

I admit that I didn't check any patch notes, I'm only working with the fact that for vanilla all damaging spells should include spelldamage bonuses before talents and all healing spells include spelldamage bonuses after talents, and there are like 3 exceptions to those rules in total. So if ISoR for some reason also had an exception, so be it :smile:

Still, I'd prefer extra TPS over 1-2 damage blocked per block due to Paladins having no taunt. Healers can handle that 2 extra damage you take, but your warlock won't handle it if he pulls aggro :biggrin:

I admit that I didn't check any patch notes, I'm only working with the fact that for vanilla all damaging spells should include spelldamage bonuses before talents and all healing spells include spelldamage bonuses after talents, and there are like 3 exceptions to those rules in total. So if ISoR for some reason also had an exception, so be it :smile:

Still, I'd prefer extra TPS over 1-2 damage blocked per block due to Paladins having no taunt. Healers can handle that 2 extra damage you take, but your warlock won't handle it if he pulls aggro :biggrin:

the only difference is 1 tps from imp sor versus 2 block damage from divine str .

i'd always choose 2 block damage.

2.5 tps more but enormous mana inefficient if it is used 100% .

included jor (on cd) = 3.5 tps versus 2 block damage

Maybe it is very hard for you to comprehend but you should reread again

Just to clarify for you since you have to /facepalm yourself :

Vanilla - SoR + Imp SoR Bonus + Spell Damage bonus = base damage

TBC - SoR + Spell Damage Bonus + Imp SoR Bonus included sp bonus = base damage .

Yeah, sorry, I guess I read it fast and got it wrong. Thanks for the clarification.

1. i'd rather swap that Wrist into Tanking with +def
  2. will use Stamina enchant on Feets
  3. would use dodge enchant on cloak
  4. stats on chest
  5. stamina on shield
  6. i'd use libram of fervor for more aggro
  7. and if i lack def i'd swap out that finger without def.
1. Don't need +def since the character hits crit immunity, and crush immunity with redoubt up. Having +def on bracers isn't going to change anything about this. Stamina will give more effective hp.

2. Stamina on boots or runspeed is personal preference.
(why would you use 3 def on bracers and 7 stam on boots though if you can have 9 stam on bracers and 3 def on boots?)

3. I prefer mitigation over avoidance so that's why I chose 70 armor over 3 agi.

4. 4 stats on chest is less effective hp than 100 Health enchant, that's why I chose 100 health. those additional attributes are not going to stop you from popping mana potions and dark runes on cooldown.

5. Shield spike was a choice I made to combat the Paladin's lack of taunt. Stamina is prefered if effective health is more important than aggro, I agree with your choice with these conditions.

6. If you have a paladin tank, it's reasonable to assume you also have a paladin dps, that person can use fervor.

7. There is no lack in def. 130 from gear and 10 from talents makes you crit immune. Crush immunity is only available via RNG redoubt proccs. You'd need 72.4% combined avoidance prior to holy shield to be crush immune against raid bosses which I need to check whether it's possible or not (PTR still down and I'm too lazy to dig out the old formulas and base stats for paladins...)​

I'm considering to drop Deathbone Legguards for the Legplates of Vigilence but it's not gonna make much of a difference in the end.
I prefer armor, stamina and defense over parry% but that's just me talking as an avid proponent of effective health theory. It's superior to avoidance tanking style imho.

Thanks for the input!

1. Don't need +def since the character hits crit immunity, and crush immunity with redoubt up. Having +def on bracers isn't going to change anything about this. Stamina will give more effective hp.

if you replace +def enchants in stamina then you will lack def cap

2. Stamina on boots or runspeed is personal preference.
(why would you use 3 def on bracers and 7 stam on boots though if you can have 9 stam on bracers and 3 def on boots?)

i didn't said 3 def on bracers , i said stamina on bracers but "tanking bracers", this way you will benefit lot more on surviving.

You need every possible enchant with stamina while maintain def cap .

3. I prefer mitigation over avoidance so that's why I chose 70 armor over 3 agi.

Agility will still give you armor+avoidance+threats

4. 4 stats on chest is less effective hp than 100 Health enchant, that's why I chose 100 health. those additional attributes are not going to stop you from popping mana potions and dark runes on cooldown.

Then why do you have Def there on your link?

Stamina from Stats thanks to the Raid Buffs will scale , Strength will boost mitigation+threats , Intellect will help to have better control over mana , Agility will bring you armor+threats+avoidance , Spirit will bring you some mana regeneration .

5. Shield spike was a choice I made to combat the Paladin's lack of taunt. Stamina is prefered if effective health is more important than aggro, I agree with your choice with these conditions.

If you play properly and willing to waste consumes , using the Gear you link Aggro will never be any problem at all and you will do more threats even than Warriors .

Therefore Stamina is better due our lack of surviving for Boss fights.

6. If you have a paladin tank, it's reasonable to assume you also have a paladin dps, that person can use fervor.

You can't rely on Boost , and doesn't mean if you are Tank then you will always have Retri Paladin in group .

7. There is no lack in def. 130 from gear and 10 from talents makes you crit immune. Crush immunity is only available via RNG redoubt proccs. You'd need 72.4% combined avoidance prior to holy shield to be crush immune against raid bosses which I need to check whether it's possible or not (PTR still down and I'm too lazy to dig out the old formulas and base stats for paladins...)

Point is effective surviving and you are missing 18 Stamina due to "defense enchants" and you will lack lot of Health Pool for that.

You need to get gear with def and replace those Def Enchants into Stamina.

And to answer this , you can't get Crush Immune even with Redoubt and eating Crit is very bad idea in order to proc Redoubt.

I'm considering to drop Deathbone Legguards for the Legplates of Vigilence but it's not gonna make much of a difference in the end.

If you do that then you will loose Set Bonus + Mana regen for 2 stamina and 20 armor which is bad idea.

The difference is too minor to loose such good stats .

I prefer armor, stamina and defense over parry% but that's just me talking as an avid proponent of effective health theory. It's superior to avoidance tanking style imho.

Armor is not worth at all since you need 18k and you will never get that unless AQ40/Naxx Gear , also Armor is inefficient until Naxx due to "most fire/shadow/nature" fights in early Raids.

You can always get armor from Consumes and you shouldn't need to worry for extra 70 armor which wont make any difference neither help you get 18k overall for cap.

this is what you gotta focus :

Overall Best Protection Paladin Stats :
Def Cap>Stamina>Block Value>Parry>Block>Dodge>SP>Strength>Agility>Armor>SP HiT>SP Crit>Crit>Mp5>Intellect>Spirit

Threats Values:
SP>Block>Parry>AP>SP HiT>SP Crit>Crit>Mp5>Intellect>Spirit

Q/A:

Q. Why SP?
A. Increase to all abilities "Holy" Damage which produce 90% extra Threats.

Q. Why Block?
A. Because our major mana efficient vs threat generator abilities benefit from this stat "Holy Shield" which cost low mana and produce 20% extra Holy Threats and Blessing of Sanctuary which cost 0 mana and produce extra Holy Threats.

Q. Why Parry?
A. Reduces your next swing down to 1.0 Speed and benefit Seal of Righteousness and Physical Hits.

Q. Why AP?
A. Because it Boost your white swings and they are 2nd on Damage after "SoR" and it is very beneficial for your Main Target Threats

Q. Why Spell Hit rating?
A. We lack Taunt! Similar version to Taunt is Judgement of Righteousness which damage get reduced by level partial resists , Spell Hit reduce the damage penalty , also Exorcism against Undeads which is top 1 threat generator using low mana benefits same as Judgement of Righteousness

Q. Why Spell Crit ?
A. Similar to Spell Hit but three times more efficient due to extra threat generation not just by the increased damage but the natural critical threat generation explained by Kenco's Guide.

Q. Why Crit ?
A. Don't underestimate the white swings , they might produce low threats but because of one-handed weapon specialization their damage is still high and thus are part of our +threats , maybe on lower scale but each Critical hit benefit extra amount of threats explained by Kenco's Guide.

Q. Why Mp5 at low priority?
A. It is good stat to have but useless compare to mention stats above as the whole situation get solved using Demonic Rune/Dark Rune and Major Mana Potion which are more than enough to handle infinite duration of fight. Still bonus if you have it as extra judge or holy shield is ok.

Q. Why Intellect lowest priority?
A. If you manage good your Consumes , if you have enough Spell Damage , if you have Raid Buffs then this Stat is completely useless considering the fact that you are not Class to spam abilities . Still ok for extra mana to have more control over wasted Consecration at wrong position.

Bis Forever List :

Protection

PVE Talent Tree

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sE0zZVhxIxzVoV0L

Core Tanking Abilities (Mandatory)

spell_holy_innerfire.jpg

Consecration Rank 5
565 mana
Instant.Consecrates the land beneath Paladin, doing 384 Holy damage over 8 sec to enemies who enter the area.

spell_holy_righteousfury.jpg
Judgement
6% of base mana. Range: Instant. 10 sec. cooldown.
Unleashes the energy of a Seal spell upon an enemy. Refer to individual Seals for Judgement effect.

spell_holy_blessingofprotection.jpg

Holy Shield Rank 3
240 mana
Instant.Increases chance to block by 30% for 10 sec, and deals 130 Holy damage for each attack blocked while active. Damage caused by Holy Shield causes 20% additional threat. Each block expends a charge. 4 charges.

ability_thunderbolt.jpg

Seal of Righteousness Rank 8
200 mana
Instant.Fills the Paladin with holy spirit for 30 sec, granting each melee attack an additional 20.5287356322 to 71.44 Holy damage. Slower weapons cause more Holy damage per swing. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time.

Unleashing this Seal's energy will cause 162 to 179 Holy damage to an enemy.

spell_holy_holysmite.jpg

Seal of the Crusader Rank 6
160 mana
Instant.Fills the Paladin with the spirit of a crusader for 30 sec, granting 306 melee attack power. The Paladin also attacks 40% faster, but deals less damage with each attack. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time.

Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy for 10 sec, increasing Holy damage taken by up to 140. Your melee strikes will refresh the spell's duration. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.

spell_holy_excorcism_02.jpg

Exorcism Rank 6 345 mana Range:
Instant.Causes 505 to 564 Holy damage to an Undead or Demon target.

ability_thunderclap.jpg

Hammer of Wrath Rank 3 425 mana Range:
1 sec castHurls a hammer that strikes an enemy for 504 to 557 Holy damage. Only usable on enemies that have 20% or less health.

spell_nature_lightningshield.jpg

Blessing of Sanctuary Rank 4 135 mana Range:
Instant.Places a Blessing on the friendly target, reducing damage dealt from all sources by up to 24 for 300 sec. In addition, when the target blocks a melee attack the attacker will take 35 Holy damage. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.

spell_holy_auraoflight.jpg

Retribution Aura Rank 5 Instant.Causes 20 Holy damage to any creature that strikes a party member within 30 yards. Players may only have one Aura on them per Paladin at any one time.

spell_holy_sealoffury.jpg
Righteous Fury
30% of base mana.
Instant.Increases the threat generated by your Holy attacks by 60%. Lasts 1800 sec.

spell_holy_righteousnessaura.jpg

Seal of Wisdom Rank 3
200 mana
Instant.Fills the Paladin with divine wisdom for 30 sec, giving each melee attack a chance to restore 90 of the Paladin's mana. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time.

Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy for 10 sec, granting attacks and spells used against the judged enemy a chance to restore 59 mana to the attacker. Your melee strikes will refresh the spell's duration. Only one Judgement per Paladin can be active at any one time.

spell_holy_layonhands.jpg

Lay on Hands Rank 3
Range:
Instant.Heals a friendly target for an amount equal to the Paladin's maximum health and restores 550 of their mana. Drains all of the Paladin's remaining mana when used.

spell_holy_renew.jpg
Cleanse
8% of base mana. Range:
Instant.Cleanses a friendly target, removing 1 poison effect, 1 disease effect, and 1 magic effect.

spell_holy_sealofvalor.jpg
Blessing of Freedom
10% of base mana. Range: Instant. 20 sec. cooldown.
Places a Blessing on the friendly target, granting immunity to movement impairing effects for 10 sec. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.

Very BiS Forever Gear

inv_helmet_09.jpg
Helm of Domination
Item Level 72
Binds when picked up Head Plate
661 Armor
+28 Stamina
+21 Strength
+11 Agility
Durability 100 / 100
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 3 74 96
Equip: Increases your chance to parry an attack by 1%.
Equip: Increased Defense +7.

inv_jewelry_necklace_ahnqiraj_04.jpg
Mark of C'Thun
Item Level 88
Binds when picked up Neck
+24 Stamina
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 8 64 43
Equip: Increased Defense +10.
Equip: Increases your chance to dodge an attack by 1%.
Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.

inv_shoulder_29.jpg
Pauldrons of the Unrelenting
Item Level 77
Binds when picked up Shoulder Plate
650 Armor
+30 Stamina
+11 Strength
Durability 100 / 100
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 4 54 85
Equip: Increased Defense +9.

inv_misc_cape_naxxramas_02.jpg
Cryptfiend Silk Cloak
Item Level 83
Binds when picked up Back Cloth
203 Armor
+14 Stamina
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 6 16 51
Equip: Increased Defense +7.
Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.

inv_chest_chain_11.jpg
Icebane Breastplate
Item Level 80
Binds when equipped Chest Plate
899 Armor
+24 Stamina
+12 Strength
+42 Frost Resistance
Durability 165 / 165
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 6 83 90 Equip: Increased Defense +8.

inv_bracer_07.jpg
Icebane Bracers
Item Level 80
Binds when equipped Wrist Plate
393 Armor
+13 Stamina
+6 Strength
+24 Frost Resistance
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 3 44 52 Equip: Increased Defense +5.

inv_gauntlets_31.jpg
Gauntlets of Steadfast Determination
Item Level 76
Binds when picked up Hands Plate
535 Armor
+20 Stamina
+19 Strength
+18 Agility
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 2 83 40
Equip: Increased Defense +9.

inv_belt_31.jpg
Royal Qiraji Belt
Item Level 81
Binds when picked up Waist Plate
512 Armor
+22 Stamina
+13 Strength
+13 Agility
Durability 55 / 55
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 3 57 53
Equip: Increases your chance to parry an attack by 1%.
Equip: Increased Defense +8.

inv_pants_plate_21.jpg
Bloodsoaked Legplates
Item Level 68
Binds when picked up Legs Plate
674 Armor
+36 Strength
+21 Stamina
Durability 120 / 120
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 3 96 65 Equip: Increased Defense +10.

inv_boots_plate_06.jpg
Boots of the Unwavering Will
Item Level 73
Binds when picked up Feet Plate
647 Armor
+29 Stamina
+12 Strength
+8 Agility
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 3 93 64 Equip: Increased Defense +5.

inv_jewelry_ring_40.jpg
Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight
Item Level 80
Binds when picked up
Unique Finger
+24 Stamina
+13 Strength
Requires Level 60
Requires Brood of Nozdormu - ExaltedEquip: Increased Defense +7.
"The Path of the Protector"

inv_jewelry_ring_ahnqiraj_01.jpg
Ring of Emperor Vek'lor
Item Level 81
Binds when picked up
Unique Finger
100 Armor
+18 Stamina
+12 Agility
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 7 90 25 Equip: Increased Defense +9.

inv_trinket_naxxramas05.jpg
Glyph of Deflection
Item Level 90
Binds when picked up
Unique Trinket
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 9 11 60
Equip: Increases your chance to block attacks with a shield by 3%.
Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 23.
Use: Increases the block value of your shield by 235 for 20 sec. (cooldown 2 minutes)

inv_misc_armorkit_10.jpg
Styleen's Impeding Scarab
Item Level 75
Binds when picked up
Unique Trinket
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 10 31 17
Equip: Increases your chance to block attacks with a shield by 5%.
Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 24.
Equip: Increased Defense +13.

inv_relics_libramoftruth.jpg
Libram of Fervor
Item Level 65
Binds when equipped
Unique Relic Libram
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 1 91 38
Equip: Increases the melee attack power bonus of your Seal of the Crusader by 48 and the Holy damage increase of your Judgement of the Crusader by 33.

inv_shield_23.jpg
Blessed Qiraji Bulwark
Item Level 79
Binds when picked up
Unique Off Hand Shield
2964 Armor
55 Block
+20 Stamina
Durability 120 / 120
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 11 5 63
Equip: Increases your chance to block attacks with a shield by 3%.
Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 15.
Equip: Increased Defense +8.
"The shield is infused and reinforced with Elementium."

inv_sword_11.jpg
Wraith Blade
Item Level 83
Binds when picked up
Unique One-hand Sword 38 - 109 Damage Speed 1.80
(40.8 damage per second)
+10 Stamina
+8 Intellect
Durability 105 / 105
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 20 16 33
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 95.
Equip: Improves your chance to hit with spells by 1%.
Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with spells by 1%.

Enchants

spell_holy_prayerofhealing.jpg
Syncretist's Sigil
Item Level 60
Binds when picked up
Classes: Paladin
Requires Level 60 Use: Permanently adds 10 Stamina, 7 Defense, and increases healing by up to 24 to a leg or head slot item. Does not stack with other enchantments for the selected equipment slot.
expendable

(Gloves Only)

inv_misc_armorkit_05.jpg
Core Armor Kit
Item Level 60
Requires Level 50
Sell price: 50 Use: Permanently increase the defense value of an item worn on the chest, legs, hands or feet by 3. Only usable on items level 45 and above. (cooldown 1 seconds)
expendable

spell_shadow_darkritual.jpg
Power of the Scourge
Item Level 60
Binds when picked up
Requires Level 60
Sell price: 1
Use: Permanently adds to a shoulder slot item increased damage and healing done by magical spells and effects up to 15 and also increases your chance to land a critical strike with spells by 1%.
expendable

inv_misc_note_01.jpg
Formula: Enchant Cloak - Dodge
Item Level 70
Binds when picked up
Requires Enchanting (300)
Sell price: 2 50 Use: Teaches you how to permanently enchant a cloak to increase dodge chance by 1%.
expendable

inv_misc_note_01.jpg
Formula: Enchant Chest - Greater Stats
Item Level 62
Sell price: 75 Use: Teaches you how to permanently enchant a piece of chest armor to give +4 to each of the five attributes.
expendable

inv_misc_note_01.jpg
Formula: Enchant Bracer - Superior Stamina
Item Level 60
Sell price: 75 Use: Teaches you how to permanently enchant a bracer to give +9 Stamina.
expendable

inv_misc_note_01.jpg
Formula: Enchant Boots - Greater Stamina
Item Level 52
Requires Enchanting (260)
Sell price: 30 Use: Teaches you how to permanently enchant a pair of boots to grant +7 Stamina.
expendable

inv_misc_note_01.jpg
Formula: Enchant Weapon - Spell Power
Item Level 60
Binds when picked up
Sell price: 75 Use: Teaches you how to permanently enchant a weapon to add up to 30 damage to spells.
expendable

Last edited:
How are guilds and prot palas?
I mean how much is there a need for prot pala? Or are most guilds holy or gtfo?

Top Bottom