• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn now I have to make sure I have enough free time once it's launched... Guess it's time put some work into my university papers

HYPE!
Beta testing for 30days, it will be fucking great!

Prolly not, this rather confines the total possible duration of the Beta. Depending on efficiency and speed of testing and the amount and severity of issues discovered, the Beta may last anywhere from one week to about one week before the official launch.

I'd be happy just by watching these trailers... ( tho i know they are hard to make). U guys should make some short-story videos xD

HYPE!!! LOVE YOU!! Make sure to change your facebook info and post the releasedate on the homepage, to make it even more clear!! :) THANK YOU

not everyone..i think to start play afre 1-2 day's after release(no so much ppl at same place/time i hope)

Prolly not, this rather confines the total possible duration of the Beta. Depending on efficiency and speed of testing and the amount and severity of issues discovered, the Beta may last anywhere from one week to about one week before the official launch.

I saw that too, I think it might be a typo since the official video says March 3rd.

YESSSS HYPEEEEEE. THE HYPE IS REAL AND THE HYPE IS HARD!

great trailer much better then nostalrius one.

That was beyond fucking epic...who ever made this teaser needs a medal.

So hyped right now!!

To be honest i just saw nost trailer just to compare those two ( didnt really care about nost before this) and i'm sure this one tops the other, heck even blizzard by my opinion couldn't amaze me more.

I loved the part where Naxxrammas was falling down and burning was epic nearly started a tear :p

Now we have a lot of time for resting :) Get some Cream for your muscles. Get some sunshine. Clean your room. Update your computer with good Mouse, Keyboard, Headset. Make a WoW Shortcut for one-click-loginscreen. Get some Cash Money in your room for Pizza ordering, so that things go fast and you dont have to walk to the Bank to get the Money.

Now we have a lot of time for resting :) Get some Cream for your muscles. Get some sunshine. Clean your room. Update your computer with good Mouse, Keyboard, Headset. Make a WoW Shortcut for one-click-loginscreen. Get some Cash Money in your room for Pizza ordering, so that things go fast and you dont have to walk to the Bank to get the Money.

Haha this made my day. Sure will do!

Yes Sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom