• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

Now we have a lot of time for resting :) Get some Cream for your muscles. Get some sunshine. Clean your room. Update your computer with good Mouse, Keyboard, Headset. Make a WoW Shortcut for one-click-loginscreen. Get some Cash Money in your room for Pizza ordering, so that things go fast and you dont have to walk to the Bank to get the Money.

Or you know, take the time to cook healthy food : )

You are so egoistic,
couldn't you warn us before watching? something like: „sit… or better lay down before clicking on play"
or i don't know, "take away all dangerous objects in your near before clicking play"
or maybe "eat some fruitsuigar before you click on play", "warn your neighbors that something might escalate in your room before clicking on play", "call your momy and tell her that you love her before clicking play“
at least „better don't wear pants while watching this teaser“ ….

While watching I just pissed in my pants, i were too loud so the police knocked on the door and instantly drive me to the hospital because i were too powerlessness to even walk after watching this teaser. So on the way out of the room i felt on a math circle. My mom & my girl doesn’t know where i am and just because …. of this awesome treaser.

Thanks!:w00t:

written from Irons smartphone in a german hospital

It felt like a "Hurricane" rushed over my emotions! ;)

Reactions: Zed
Cannot wait. Very impressive video - beats Nostalrius by lenghts. Can't wait for next weekend - Nostslrius release and Kronos open beta. Sure I will play on Kronos.

Hm...just notice...server will release at 24:00h....Think most of us will sleep(or maybe not :smile:)Cya at the morning : )

"Carl is the best and we love him"

I bet Feenix is shitting their pants right now. With two great servers being out in the next month, the rats are leaving the sinking ship. Also a nice time to do it, while ED has this awfully long war effort.
Spring 2015 will be a great time for the vanilla WoW community.

Last edited:
"Carl is the best and we love him"

I bet Feenix is shitting their pants right now. With two great servers being out in the next month, the rats are leaving the sinking ship. Also a nice time to do it, while ED has this awfully long war effort.
Spring 2015 will be a great time for the vanilla WoW community.

They are probably preparing the most capable script kids to ddos both servers. : )

Awesome :smile:
So correct me if im wrong, it is a midnight release at 28th? ^^ GMT+1 i presume

TDTR;
This clip for OSCAR!!!!!
TDTR means Too Drunk To Read
I don't need sex tonight!
Damn it! I can't feel my legs!!!!!!

Well 28.03 doesn't seem too bad. Kronos it will be then most likely since the attention to detail here is just insane !

The Exact time will be added later, i asked Chero at irc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom