• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

The Final Countdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really looking forward to getting IRL stuff done so that I could play Kronos on release, but saying I procrastinated for university works would be a vast understatement. I guess I'll play a little this week end, then come back in a few weeks.

Have fun, I hope I won't lag too much behind the lvling curve when I'm there :(

just hope it won't be same as elsewhere, 3 weeks and MC cleared, Onyx down.. :D

(i hope it wont, too)

That might happen here as well, not because of exploits, but simply because vanilla wow is not that hard. If you have a full guild and all of them level fast enough, MC is really not that difficult.

I was really looking forward to getting IRL stuff done so that I could play Kronos on release, but saying I procrastinated for university works would be a vast understatement. I guess I'll play a little this week end, then come back in a few weeks.

Have fun, I hope I won't lag too much behind the lvling curve when I'm there :(

I feel for you. I have to write thesis 30 pages long till 1.5.2015.. So I will have to invest most of my time to this work :sad:

bro thats expected its a 10 year old content.... idk why everyone is surprised that rag and onyxia got killed so fast on nostalrius

bro thats expected its a 10 year old content.... idk why everyone is surprised that rag and onyxia got killed so fast on nostalrius
There's no doubt that mc is easy. The nos devs intended the 1.4 changes to add a degree of difficulty, look at their post in the announcement section. An ai bug was exploited on the server first rag kill, rag wasn't able use his ranged attack in the last minute if the fight, did the other bosses have similar ai bugs? And forgive my ignorance, should it be possible to kill rag when the mt had no crafted tb fr gear?

lmao
killing ragnaros with 40 fire resistance tank is blizzlike and absolutely legit
oh wait, some guild killed him even without tank

blizzlike expirience

Which of the countdowns is correct? The one on the main page says 19 hours and the one on this page says 9 hours. I need to know if i need to sleep this afternoon?

Which of the countdowns is correct? The one on the main page says 19 hours and the one on this page says 9 hours. I need to know if i need to sleep this afternoon?

Regardless of what the timers say, the release is 5pm CET. You can google a timezone converter to find that in your time.

I'm guessing the server kronos is down now while getting ready to launch. I was suprised to see the countdown was over but I got disconnected after a "Success" login. Then I read it was 5pm CET :laugh:

I'm guessing the server kronos is down now while getting ready to launch. I was suprised to see the countdown was over but I got disconnected after a "Success" login. Then I read it was 5pm CET :laugh:

Yep, good that it is my local time ;)
4 1/2 hours to go! Hype overload!!!!

LOL yea, I was at work when I opened the site and it's all "Fador Engaged!" and 0 on timer. I'm hoping to see the old servers crashed on launch due to overpopulation :biggrin: Made me switch from 2 servers in a day until settling in Eonar.

Ok ehm what's up with the countdown on the website?
On the main page it says 2 hours 20 minutes meaning it will release at 16:00 but if you click on "How to connect" the countdown says 3 hours 0 minutes :blink:

Ok ehm what's up with the countdown on the website?
On the main page it says 2 hours 20 minutes meaning it will release at 16:00 but if you click on "How to connect" the countdown says 3 hours 0 minutes :blink:

Timers are fucked up. Release is at 5PM CET (in 3 hours and 5 minutes)

I really hope that atleast most of the nostalrius players will realise that kronos is better nostalrius has 6k ppl online and the server is so buggy kronos deserves these players not nostalrius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom