• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

To the Kronos staff/devs

Move to K1 with your friend, K1 pvp is wsg all the time and ab\av during the weekends, like god intended. this way u only do av one weekend a month. And K1 needs more pvpers, specially alliance.

Yeah like i'ma spend another month lvlin a new char?

Just ignore this Retention troll, he's just a shill who keeps spamming his 1 liners in every topic about this and keeps saying "all is fine". He kept saying only 20 ppl want a change, then he changed to 30, now 40, soon 50 (and that's just the ppl who actually use forums and have their ingame acc linked to their forum acc)...this guy is a clown. Whisp anyone ingame and they'll tell u that the pvp is messed up.

Last edited:
Honor system is blizzlike as of patch 1.12 and is the same for both K1 and K2. If people in K2 only q AV ... Well u cant fix people.

Honor system is blizzlike as of patch 1.12 and is the same for both K1 and K2. If people in K2 only q AV ... Well u cant fix people.

And blizzlike is good because.... ?

Also might i remind you of things that are not blizzlike on this server:

- Talents relative to raid-progression
- Itemization relative to raid-progression
- AV version relative to raid-progression
- Black lotus spawns

And ofc the things that the Kronos staff have actively changed to a non-blizzlike state:

- Not being able to multiqueue
- Respec costs

But ofcourse it doesnt matter if the non-blizzlike changes are beneficial to the average solo-player. After all its the same logic that Blizzard has been using over the years - so in some way its very Blizzlike to make those non-blizzlike changes.

Kronos staff could include raidfinder on K2 and the same people who enjoy PvP atm would also enjoy that.

- Talents relative to raid-progression
- Itemization relative to raid-progression
- AV version relative to raid-progression
- Black lotus spawns

This is not nostalrius, kronos is on patch 1.12 so first 3 are blizzlike

any proof on lotus?

This is not nostalrius, kronos is on patch 1.12 so first 3 are blizzlike

any proof on lotus?

What i ment is that when there were only MC and BWL you had different talents, different item stats and a different AV. Not in patch 1.12.1

Cant remember where i read it, but found a post from retail about Black Lotus having a spawn timer of 24-48 hours and only one Black Lotus can be up at the same time in a zone. And most of the spawn locations are in the middle of elite camps in Silithus / Winterspring / Eastern Plaguelands / Burnings Steppes.

From what i understand that is not how it works here.

Feel free to create a 1.2.4 server then, i'd happily play on it.
Still the biggest insult to players would be 1.12.1 talent/mechanism with 1.3/4 itemization. For example I was aimshotting for 3k-3.3k in pvp with xbow and in stealth (shadowmeld) in 1.6 before they nerfed bonus damage on crit from 50% to 30% (1.7) and normalized weapon speed (1.8) which lead to a 2.5k aimshot.

Feel free to create a 1.2.4 server then, i'd happily play on it.
Still the biggest insult to players would be 1.12.1 talent/mechanism with 1.3/4 itemization. For example I was aimshotting for 3k-3.3k in pvp with xbow and in stealth (shadowmeld) in 1.6 before they nerfed bonus damage on crit from 50% to 30% (1.7) and normalized weapon speed (1.8) which lead to a 2.5k aimshot.

Why do people jump into conversations without knowing what we are talking about? I'm not arguing to change the talents or changing the server to an earlier patch.

What im saying is that there are plenty of things on the server that are not blizzlike, so people shouldnt rush to the argument that non-blizzlike changes are bad. Like tweaking AV honor to make pvp more enjoyable.

Top Bottom