• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What will you do till release

Zed

Authorized
So any plans so far how to pass the time till release?
Any reallife and gaming preperations do you want to make?

I want my spring-cleaning done, sleep alot hang around a bit more with my rl freinds
(guess one monts there want much chances to hang around with them :p )
As preperation for release, want to rebuild my UI from scratch due to testing and shit atm to much stuff is broken.. While playing shaman for the first time, this time i MUST to get familar with mass keybinds.
Maybe do some plans for leveling aswell, maybe making a thread about it.
Last point ofc the open beta, i will participate, but will continue to test stuff that needs my assistance,
on my own i'm not so smart that lot of things to test come to my mind, just continue on a normal level with testing. Because will all the peoples around it will somehow feel more like a life realm as a testing one.

So share your plans. :)

Sleep-->eat-->fap-->eat-->fap--->fap--->eat--->sleep
Well...till release gonna try some new addon's...play Smite and raid when Beta release...

I'll be using the internet a lot less. And probably doing zero gaming. Gonna focus on working out and doing stuff offline, so I don't feel as bad when I inevitably get completely hooked on Kronos at launch.

I'll be preparing addons/UI, planning talents, getting things done IRL + reading up on WoW lore for maximum immersion^^

I'll be using the internet a lot less. And probably doing zero gaming. Gonna focus on working out and doing stuff offline, so I don't feel as bad when I inevitably get completely hooked on Kronos at launch.

QFT!

Just what I was thinking three minutes ago in the announcement thread.

I'll be testing Kronos on Friday.
Then I'll be leveling on Nostalrius, when I find a bug I will test the same thing on Kronos. Hopefully others will do the same and maybe make a comparison video.

Not to be that guy...or play the devils adovcate XD. But alongside testing things out in the beta and posting on this forum. I will also play on Nos until the full release of Kronos.

Things I will do that is not related to WoW? Work, work, work unfortunately. Bills dont pay themselves.

Last edited:
I'm gonna put in for time off on the 30th, and 31st of March. Other than that, gonna plan out my leveling path, and continue PvPing on Al'Akir.

Playing the beta, playing Nosta, raiding on ED, working, sleeping, eating, fucking, etc :laugh:

Try to get most of my papers done for the semester and hope to God I don't get assigned a massive group project the week this launches but it'll probably happen anyway.

play nostalrius with friends from penix :whistling: no better way to learn what they lied about

Consider if im going to take the week off or not. I have plenty of days, just not sure if i want to set myself to that level of geekiness :shifty:

Beta. Most likely test low level quests here and there, want to keep the magic of lvl 60 gear and instancing to the real deal. Was planning to play on Nos on some lesser class I wouldn't seriously consider, but I've decided I won't be wasting time on there when it's going to be abandoned anyway. Finish addons (been a WIP for months now :rolleyes2:). Plan possible alts and bank chars and create emails for them. Do a thorough apartment cleaning. Visit family to get that under the way, because after launch it's no-lifing WoW! (Apart from work :crying:)

- Testing on Kronos Beta and then Nostalrius.
- Playing Guild Wars 2.
- University.

1: fix up some addons
2: spot bugs and report
3: play HotS

seigar why would you test on a server like "Nostalrius" who has to lie in their commercial ? 1 of the examples would be that they use a hoax stress test which is just npcs from a script and not actual players... ?

Last edited:
seigar why would you test on a server like "Nostalrius" who has to lie in their commercial ? 1 of the examples would be that they use a hoax stress test which is just npcs from a script and not actual players... ?
I want to play on the server with less bugs and good scripting (like everyone). The best way to find out which one is the better one Is to try both servers.

PS: I see you very active in the Bug Report. Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
thx ^^

correct the only way to know is to test and compare but another important matter is how the connection is and how trustworthy they are. In my case after i noticed that they used a lie to attract players such as door & stress test i kinda lost interest, the server is located in france so connection for me would be far worse there as well. :wink:

How are you spending your time until release?

Self explanatory. Me?

- Reading about good ol' Vanilla days
- Researching talents and different specs
- Assembling future UI on instant 60 realms
- Trying to calm down the hype

//LaraDorren: merged with the already existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom