• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

What will you do till release

Work, play some BG's on ED, party, play some CS:GO and heroes 3 online. And when the day finally comes, I will take a week off work to play my ass off.

im gonna HOTS D3 dying light dragon age inquisition... Practice guitar, vocals and release my bands first EP (which i produced mixed and mastered ^^) start doing promotions of the EP and practicing for the follow up first album!

I'm going to see if the friends I play with on live will play with me here too. Some haven't played vanilla so I want to get their take on it.

Enjoy time outside while I can, when the release comes, I won't say my social life will be gone but I'll be spending more time here.

Playing Warthunder and Wargame red dragon. Plus a lot of classic games on gog.com, no reason to bother mentioning because many of you don't like classic games ;)

Top Bottom