• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Your Position in Queue:

I was 1625 when I first logged on. Now I am 800 or so right now after 15 mins. I know adding another PVE server ism't something easily done- especially with all the costs involved in starting up a new one; however, if there was another 1.12 server established with free character transfers I think a lot of people would be interested....if not just for knocking back all the server firsts again!

Adding a new server PVE with patch 1.12 would be great! Wishful thinking I know!

Position in queue: 1748! + random disconnects?

wtf? Im original twinstar player and this is bad joke! thnx nostfugees :mad2:

Last edited:
Something needs to be done about this. Raise the cap? Open new server? Idk but eventually the masses will reach 60 and then the queue bypass for lvl 60's becomes useless and everyone will have to sit in queue.

My ISP's been having problems and every once in a while I'll lose connection for 10-20 seconds.

So I waited in a 25 minute queue to play for 20 minutes and get DC'd, now I'm faced with requeueing for who knows how much gameplay I'll get. A queue skip for accounts that already were connected (past minute?) would be nice.. :x

And my 2 coppers on the overall issue....a fresh new 2nd realm might be nice :)

Leaving the queue as is or saying "no new accounts" don't seem like viable options for obvious reasons. And it seems like most Kronos players like this server because of the lower population compared to Nostalrius, and don't want to see an increase in the population cap. That leaves making another server, and because the population increase is due to an influx of new players, I think a fresh start server would work best.

Last edited:
Annnnd DC - back in the queue at 2022..

Rather annoying as this is the third server I've come too and invested time in.

Started at position ~1900. Took 20-30 minutes to get through.
Got to character selection screen, hit Enter world. INSTANT DISCONNECT
Back in 2000+ queue.

Seriously horrendous. This bullshit needs to be fixed.

I'm just reading all these QQ posts and I wonder, how long until most of them finally realize that we don't want a massively overpopulated server? There's nothing to ''fix''. If anything the server pop cap should be more strict.

Started at position ~1900. Took 20-30 minutes to get through.
Got to character selection screen, hit Enter world. INSTANT DISCONNECT
Back in 2000+ queue.

Seriously horrendous. This bullshit needs to be fixed.

lol :p

I had a 0 minute wait! no bullshit to fix here

move along, I'm hoping half of you at the very least quit, we don't want 6000+ ppl like your old crap server

Last edited:
I'm just reading all these QQ posts and I wonder, how long until most of them finally realize that we don't want a massively overpopulated server? There's nothing to ''fix''. If anything the server pop cap should be more strict.

The "fix" would be to open a second server and to not allow transfers to it. All of the "Nostalrius refugees" would FLOCK to it and you "Kronians" can have your server back. Opening an additional server and allowing progression to start anew is a move both Twinstar and this community would benefit from.

lol :p

I had a 0 minute wait! no bullshit to fix here

move along, I'm hoping half of you at the very least quit, we don't want 6000+ ppl like your old crap server

You play on a private server which is open to public registration and use. If 6,000+ people decide to play on here, guess what? You're shit out of luck kid. You are not the ambassador for this community or it's voice, keep your hostile opinions to yourself.

You play on a private server which is open to public registration and use. If 6,000+ people decide to play on here, guess what? You're shit out of luck kid. You are not the ambassador for this community or it's voice, keep your hostile opinions to yourself.
Why is he out of luck? He doesn't have to sit in queue.

Just waited 40 minutes to play so that I could play for 20 before disconnecting. I am level 59... Don't know when I'll be able to ding 60 at this rate.

One of the joys of a private server with a decent population is actually being able to find groups for lower level dungeons/content. Forcing everyone under 60 to sit in queue kind of puts a damper on that, especially considering how long it takes to hit the cap. Clearly none of these complaints hold much weight, just a bit sad to see a large part of what made vanilla enjoyable having a massive roadblock

Last edited:
Top Bottom