• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Your Position in Queue:

Anyway, I don't argue there are to many of us who want to play on one server. A second server could fix this. But it's going to be more expensive. Also this could draw more attention, you are right about that. And keep in mind PlayTBC is comming (somewhere in the near future), so the playerbase is going to drop due to their release.

PlayTBC already released I think, and even though a BC server would be nice, it has the issue of about 80% of the players rolling horde. I would rather stick to alliance, its just like the retail servers where the realm is completly one-sided due to players thinking the racials on horde are "OP."

I personally don't see what the big fuss is though, I logged in during EU prime time and got in after 30 minutes and been playing for 6 straight hours without issues or any DC's.

GREAT! 20mins in queue -> 3mins playing -> DC -> back in queue! rly great situation for twinstar original player

Solution?

- no queue for 1+ year registered accounts
- no queue for players who donated 50€+

?

Last edited:
GREAT! 20mins in queue -> 3mins playing -> DC -> back in queue! rly great situation for twinstar original player

Solution?

- no queue for 1+ year registered accounts
- no queue for players who donated 50€+

?

The solution atm is to have a lvl 60, then you won't get any queue. At least for now. Who knows in a couple of weeks when more people reach 60.

Some guy at reddit has found out that the cap is about 6k.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KronosWoW/comments/4fju12/fyi_current_population_hovers_around_3000/

Last edited:
Just wanna say, that queue better, then 2-3 sec lags, that will be, if all that queue will join game in one moment. Nostalrius reborn will open soon, and part of players will leave

After waiting 20+ minutes I finally managed to log in and immediately after the loading screen I got disconnected. :crying:

No they should've just understood that Kronos is superior (a long time ago) and used their unique opportunity (x7 exp event) to jump ship. There was a ton of support at the time, really! And many came! We had a ~2.2k peak and were slowly growing and it was awesome!

I spent hundreds of gold buying out leather and cloth from the AH to craft bags for the newcomers. I wasn't the only one, by a long shot! They got so much support!

Nostalrius people stayed on their "superior" server. Through unfortunate circumstances they got screwed.

The people who rerolled during x7 are now at 60 and can play the game, if you can call lagging through cities playing.

And now the people who *reluctantly* decided to roll on Kronos "because there is no other choice" (lol what) are complaining that the native populus isn't kissing their feet and praising them for coming to safe the "dying" Kronos.

There is a difference in attitude!

no offense but you are kinda sounding like a douche

I think older accounts absolutely should get seniority in the queue if thats possible

Last edited:
what's a clicker account?

An account with a bunch of level one characters spread all across the world to click on summoning portals. Log in summ lock account and two clickers, then summon any character wherever those three are positioned.

No they should've just understood that Kronos is superior (a long time ago) and used their unique opportunity (x7 exp event) to jump ship....The people who rerolled during x7 are now at 60 and can play the game, if you can call lagging through cities playing.
Kronos is superior, Kronos has x7 exp events.....most vanilla players would consider this a contradiction.

I've also been disappointed poking around the shop, it's not only cosmetics being sold, but accounts themselves? It's the same as Blizz's subscription coin bullshit - an indirect way to allow gold selling and power leveling and profit off of it.

We're getting off topic, but no, this influx of population isn't due to people realizing your favorite server is "superior." The best vanilla experience server was shut down, and this is the next closest.

The whole craze will eventually die down. I've been reading plenty of advertisements trying to funnel Nostralius players away from Kronos and to other released or to-be-released servers.

Kinda regret not having leveled to 60 half a year ago to save myself the pain right now.
Oh well, 12 more levels to go.

Login queue?

Have a lvl 60 on the account but still have to wait in queue to login? Why that??

Re: Login queue?

Does anyone have privileges, or does everyone have to wait in a 2500 player queue?

Does anyone have privileges, or does everyone have to wait in a 2500 player queue?

I don't mind the queue, I really don't.

However what I really do mind is getting randomly disconnected from the server only to have to go through the queue all over again.

I mean come on, it just doesn't feel right. I can go do something else but I know people who would be enraged enough to quit playing altogether.

Anyone who disconnects should have a 2 - 5 minutes of time to come back to the game with the possibility of skipping the queue entirely. I think many MMOs and perhaps even retail wow at some point (not a great comparison example, I know) implemented it at some point.

Who's with me on this? Does this warrant a separate thread?

If you have a lvl 60 on your acc you should not have to queue, but it dont work on my second acc :(

Top Bottom