• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Your Position in Queue:

Re: Login queue?

Well keep in mind the other option is 6000 people online and the lag associated with that. The Barrens are plenty crowded without more concurrent players.

I just waited 45 minutes and I'm still 1305 in the queue. That's AFTER 45 minutes. It started at 3000 something. This is becoming a joke.
AAEAAQAAAAAAAALxAAAAJDczNjVkMmJhLTEwOTAtNGEwZS1hZWVhLWQ0ODNjYTE5OTIwNw.jpg

Last edited:
3800+.....Yeah it is going to be a long day. But I wonder if I will be disconnected 5 minutes after actually having my character logged into the game, much like yesterday? If another server is opened up I would hope that it is a PVE one and those who want to transfer their toon over would be given an option to do so, although that might be asking for too much :blushing:

I would love a PvE server for sure or another sure in general, kinda frustrating you wait in-queue for an hour finally get in & you log only be to disconnected 5-10mins later & with no grace period having to wait another 1 hour or longer to play which could last just with a rinse repeat effect.

3800+.....Yeah it is going to be a long day. But I wonder if I will be disconnected 5 minutes after actually having my character logged into the game, much like yesterday? If another server is opened up I would hope that it is a PVE one and those who want to transfer their toon over would be given an option to do so, although that might be asking for too much :blushing:

It's probably better if there weren't, would be more of a fresh start for all the people migrating here you know? But i'd be okay with transfers too, as long as another realm is added lol they really need it with these queue's and every node being so overfarmed

Yeah I've been waiting for 90 minutes then I was disconnected after + - 30 seconds :crying: They dont'have much options : 1.open second realm 2.increase player cap ( bad idea ) 3.just wait until enough players give up and try play somewhere else

How can anyone here ask for transfers to a new server? the whole point is to start from the same page (on a new server) please, NO TRANSFERS!

Asking for transfers will ruin a new server, it's people like you that ruined retail WoW.

It's probably better if there weren't, would be more of a fresh start for all the people migrating here you know? But i'd be okay with transfers too, as long as another realm is added lol they really need it with these queue's and every node being so overfarmed

The problem wit a fresh start would the same issue a lot of the starting zones is that they are swamped by too many people currently, while I am not 100% sure all starting zones are this way I am guessing that it is a safe guess. By allowing transfers it shifts some of the playerbase that would have to start over a way to avoid that opening day (weeks) rush, that would make life a bit easier on all who might be new to the server as well since there would be less competition for the limited mobs. Also I would suggest that the transfer only be allowed for one week after that point anyone logging onto the server would have to roll a new toon, think of it as a perk for having to deal with these queues.

The new server is for new players, why would a 60 want to transfer? All the people whos swamping current Kronos Vanilla will switch to a new server instead? transfers will destroy the sense of competition, why would someone start on a new server, then have geared level 60s transfer and start ganking cause they got nothing to do.

The new server, is for new players, why would a 60 want to transfer, then all the people whos swamping current Kronos Vanilla will switch to a new server instead? transfers will destroy the sense of competition, why would someone start on a new server, then have geared level 60s transfer and start ganking cause they got nothing to do.

Hence why I originally said make it a PVE server instead of PVP, since there is already an established PVP server many will stay. There are 60's currently gank on this server already, so really that is why it would have to be a different type of server. I mean unless you enjoy the hour plus of queue time to gank with you 60, then by all means let's keep the status quo. Most of those that are 60 are the ones who started on Kronos so I highly doubt many of them would transfer over, whereas those that are leveling currently, who may honestly hate PVP, would like to not spend a hour in a queue just to get dced after 5 minutes would be the ones transferring. Also since it would be a limited time thing I feel that would make it a much tougher choice on players since it would be a one way street, considering the way the forums (and general chat) are I am honestly shocked some are upset that people are willing to leave to a different server hosted by kronos :wacko:.

Actually about 4k players in queue, so I will have to wait for like 2 hours to login and play? :S
Does the Kronos team have any plans how to solve these insane queues or are they going to do something with it at all? Like opening 2nd server or so?
This feels like xpact release on retail and yet its only a free server.... :p :D

Actually about 4k players in queue, so I will have to wait for like 2 hours to login and play? :S
Does the Kronos team have any plans how to solve these insane queues or are they going to do something with it at all? Like opening 2nd server or so?
This feels like xpact release on retail and yet its only a free server.... :p :D

So apparently 30 minutes ago or so on IRC the opening of a PVE server (THANK YOU!!) is in the works. It can be seen here (Page 7 post #94). Even if transfers are not able to be done I know where I will going without a doubt, the PVP server can DIAF :angry:.

http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread.php/106432-Nostalrius-closes-Kronos-2-opens/page7

[17:24] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> Ye, new realm comin soon
[17:24] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> with progressive content
[17:24] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> stay tuned
[17:24] <EinBaum> But do you have plans to increase Kronos' player limits or just make a new realm?
[17:25] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> We can increase limits anytime, but it will be against the enjoyment of current Vanilla
[17:25] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> so no
[17:25] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> limits will be even more decresed
[17:25] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> as the new realm launches
[17:25] <&Jeniczek|AllAround> We care about quality, not quantity
Today, 30 mins ago. :wink:
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Everybody happy =)

I literally waited all the way from 4000 to 1 only to be asked what realm i wanted to join straight after and then had to que all over again. i would bet it is going to happen again knowing my luck

Top Bottom