• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gather mats/gold for BAGs to all the new players!

New player here on alliance, would be eternal grateful for a few bags/gold for bags. Thanks!

I am a new horde player that could use some help. Politricks is my in game name as well, 28 shaman.

Thank you!

Hi,

I am a new horde player to the server, an undead rogue named Dozo. Can anyone help me with some bigger bags please?

Thanks!
-Dozo

Hello everyone:)

Just started playing on Kronos (Alliance) after looking for a vanilla home. I would greatly appreciate any bags you can spare for my mage, Malakh. Thumbs up for doing this for the community and hope to see you all in Azeroth.

I'll be starting a warrior horde side. Wanting to see what it's like with a slightly (lol) less pop form Nost, so feel free to hook up ripinpeace if you see me on. Created it today so I can get some rested built up and ready to go.

Although, couldn't make it to Org because the server tanked.

Hi folks! I just moved here from another server. I'd greatly appreciate a bag if possible - my in-game name is Lantus on the Alliance side. Thanks a bunch for your help! I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the community!

hi everyone!

new to the server...previously played live and quit after MOP...looking to come back into Wow again and relive some of the original fun with vanilla wow.
Looking forward to the 7x exprate coming up...im interested in the gold/mats hand out to assist with my travels :)

Character is Human Warlock
Name - Sixohfour

Look forward to a new beginning!

Hi guys!

I just joined the server for a nice field trip down nostalgia lane haha. I created an undead priest named Protopriest and would appreciate some bag love. Thank you so much for doing this.

Me and a friend just joined would appreciate any bag/gold donations :wub:
Goffz [A]
Malteser [A]

Hello! I'm a new Kronos player. Almost level 20 Rogue, on Horde side. If anyone has any spare bags or gold. I'll gladly return the favor once I'm set at 60. Looking forward to this server a lot. My characters name is Bluejay. Thanks! <3:wub:

New player here. Would love some gold/bags for the upcoming x7 experience event.

Ingame character: Danetta [A]

I'd love to get a gold and some bags [H] Addezz online now getting alittle headstart :=)

Hello, is it still possible to get some bags? I am away until saturday morning, but maybe missing that first leveling wave is a good thing haha. My character name is Frogposter on alliance side.

Could use a starterkit myself if this is still going :), Gonna start leveling today when the 7x begins, my ingame name is Rekkin - Alliance

Top Bottom