• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gather mats/gold for BAGs to all the new players!

If anyone would like to help out a new horde player, Zyrex could really use a bag to stuff all these bits of animals in. I'll be sure to pass on the favor once I'm established =)

I am also new and on Alliance. My in-game name is Babbit. If someone could send me bags, I'd be forever grateful!

If someone would send me a bag and/or a couple of Gold I would be very grateful! Hard to train those new spells with x7 xp. Cheers! Alliance in-game name Quaria.

I recently started playing and could use a starter kit for my level 22 undead warlock. Name is Papagey. Thank you for sending it :D

Hey guys.. I'm a fellow newbie and would appreciate that starter kit/ and a soul pouch if possible, thanks! :D
Names Thany and I play alliance.

Hi there, horde player here named Impure, and I'd be really grateful for any help. Currently haven't found any bags or passed 1g due to spells etc. Thanks to everyone involved in making the transition to this server so much easier!

I would love a little bag help as well. Name is Corral. Going mining and skinning since I can't seem to get enough $ so bags would be a huge help.

I'm a new player, username of Karibdis, and any new bags that are available are much welcomed! Thanks guys!

Hey guys! Just started out on this server yesterday as me and 2 friends needed our nostalgia fix. Would really help us out if we could get some bags or something to start us out with :) My ingame name is Aaltofar, and my friends names are Mazerius and Hyppo. Thank you so much for this initiative, I'm sure everyone appreciates what you do!

Great idea...

Started 2 days ago and trust me I wasn't even aware of x7...
When I found out about it, I still decided to level on x1.

x7 puts you far behind money and gear wise so I'll pass.
Brought my friend from Rift too... so far having great time and seeing this topic just made me appreciate the community even more.

Don't wanna anything as I'm here to experience the struggle of vanilla leveling :)
Tired of modern spoon fed silver plate mmos...

Cheers and good luck with your project ^^^

Ifreet

Hi,

Started on this server today, and I am so excited for playing again.
Haven't played for atleast 5 years and after a little research I found myself wanting to play at Kronos.

Just played from the NE starting zone from 1-18 with a random dude and the feeling is just so great, thanks for this opportunity Kronos.

Bags highly appreciated, so if a lvl 18 NE hunter could gets some i've would have been very glad.

Kind Regards,
Voncan

Hi!

Started on this server several days ago and so far I really enjoy it!

I am playing with 1x XP since I need gear and gold to level up my abilities, but the main reason is that I want to feel that nostalgia again and I want to feel that I deserve these levels.

I really could use some bag so I can farm things more easily, that would be lovely.

Kind regards,

Ade (In game: Kacenka)

Would appreciate any kind of contribution, bags or gold, just hit 60 with nothing to show for it...

Faction: Horde
Name: Div

Cheers for any kind of contribution! :)

SUCH a great Idea! Thanks to everyone contributing ...
I just saw this thread today, and the start was and is a pain :D I farmed Copper/Tin for hours just to get bags - and still lacking many spells from trainer :biggrin:
If anyone has big bags or anything useful for a new Horde Druid, I'll appreciate it! - also up for some Instance Runs or anything :cool2:

Greetings, Zephyros

If this is still a thing, than i could greatly use one bigger bag :)
The mount farming is going to be intense :p

Alliance side: Midjet

Hi,I just started on this server just hit level 23. My characters name is Vilp on Alliance :) Any help would be appreciated! This is a pretty cozy server :D

I just started here not too long ago as well, 22 UD rogue Grissi. Could use some help with bags and being able to train skills, anything is much appreciated, Thanks!

New alliance mage, Ahhz, here. If you have anything to spare please send it my way. Bag space is sparce and it's tough to train spells. Any help is appreciated!

Top Bottom