• Dear Guest,

You're browsing our forum as a Guest meaning you can only see a portion of the forum in read-only mode.
    To view all forum nodes and be able to create threads/posts please register or log-in with your existing account.

TwinStar team

Gather mats/gold for BAGs to all the new players!

Hello Kronos community! very excited to start up on the best vanilla server! Me and my friend have created characters yesterday and are parked waiting for todays event! If anyone has spare bags or really anything to help it would be appreciated, but hey beggers cant be choosers ;) thanks alot - Our in-game names are Seid and Despise (Horde)

Hey, I haven't decided on which I'll play first, but I'll end up lvling them all no doubt haha. If someone could send WonderBread on alliance some gold/bags <3 and/or Isrx on horde much love!

Hey not sure if you are guys are still doing this but i could really use a starter kit. Been having a good time leveling but having a rough time without some key skills. Any help would be nice!

[A] Arv

Thanks!

Hey,
starting today cause 7x exp event is awesome, and the server seems to be well scripted. I would like to have a little "starting kit", would be awesome!

Horde - Seriphe

Thanks! :)

Hello everyone, just started today, and leveling on x7 is kinda hard money-wise. So, a starter kit would be awesome.
My in game name is Daywatcher.
Thanks

Hello, I started my orc warrior today and i was wondering if you could send me starter kit too. Its Airimo on horde. I would be very thankful.

Hello. Got to level 14 and I still have no extra bags. A starter kit would be appreciated!

Xr on horde

Also a new player, it's hard making money when you're flying thru the levels, lol.

Would appreciate a starter kit too. I'm on the alliance IGN: Zyia

Hello everyone, just started today, and leveling on x7 is kinda hard money-wise.

You said it! I did a Deadmines run and went from 20-24 on my alliance mage, Hoggle, then went to train spells. I didn't even buy any of my teleport spells and only 1/3 of the available upgrades to current spells and blew through my entire 4 gold. down to 14s now. I forgot how expensive mage was! I don't think i'll be able to afford a 60% mount until at least level 60 at this rate.

Even with the experience boost it is advisable to stop for a while and farm some gold for the core spells and maybe doing a few quests to upgrade gear (look rewards up beforehand). I guess it will be hard otherwise without taking those breaks every few levels. Getting to 60 still will be a lot faster than usual.

Hi everyone, started today and really enjoying it. Would love a starter kit as well to get me going.
Playing on horde side and my name is Hightroll.
Thanks and cya on the server.

Hey everyone. Just startet playing on this server and using the 7x experience event. Like most of the others i would appreciate a starter kit for easier leveling.
My Characters name is Crapman on horde side.
Would be very happy for help, thanks.

Hello :)
Like others people, i've started lvling and if someone could send me some bags, that'll be very nice :)

My ingame character is "Maidok" :) (Horde side)

Thank you ! :)

Hey! I started a few days ago actually. Made it to 32 and even though I told myself I wouldn't ask for help I'm finding it difficult to progress without the money to buy spells. In game name is Warrden (Ally side) Will also be someones pocket dwarf priest healer at 60 for some help now haha

Everything helps making the experience better. When I lvl on an alt and I group with someone, I keep in contact with some and help them by telling which quests are worth doing at x7, trade them surplus greens I make or find (no charge) and put up on AH cheap useful greens (usually from tailoring). On my Priest Zhaha I try to buff eveyone I pass... I miss a few :-( While this may seem like nothing big, if I make their stay on Kronos more pleasant (5-10) while lvling myself, I believe I done my part. If everyone did the same we should keep most. Though the biggest concern is world chat, it is toxic and will discourage many I'm sure.

/Zha

HeyGuys,

Moved from nost because I found the delay annoying and this exp event is a perfect opportunity to switch to kronos. Would greatly appreciate any help with gold, bags, or mats for LW. Cheers!

IGN is "stidlynx" (horde) and "Loda"(alliance) :)

lol in hindsight after writing this it seems so greedy, anyways appreciate it, I've had a great experience with the server so far!

Would be appreciated if someone sent me some stuff also on horde side since I just start kronos
IGN is Gistka

Just switched from Nostalrius to Kronor and it would be much appreciated if anyone could send me this starter kit, Krokarnlol on Alliance side :wub:

Hey guys, I have started fresh here with some friends from back in vanilla. First lesson I learned was to leave the x7 xp alone. Running around in echo Isles at level 12 with 80 copper for spells is not very clever lol. Anyhow, this looks like a really worthwhile project and very helpful to new players like myself.

Please may I have some charity for my troll priest? He goes by the name of Boojum.

Many thanks and keep up the good work!

Top Bottom